Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Okay, you guys, I have a terrible, terrible confession. It may shock some of you who have known me for a while, but I think it's time to come clean.

The fact is... I use "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!". And I like it. *hangs head in shame*

... I actually feel the need to defend this confession. I don't think it tastes like butter! I just like the taste... I use it like it's some exotic cream cheese spread or something...

It's like I don't even know you!!!!! ;)

There's an LC syrup that tastes kinda maple-y but absolutely nothing like syrup. You'll see people ranting about it in the forums sometimes. I don't care that it doesn't taste like syrup, it still tastes good on my yogurt, so I'm using it.

Honestly... I love artificial anything and I highly doubt that will change anytime soon :tongue:
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Remember how hubby kicked me and Raelynn out because in laws were coming over? Turns out it was just MIL who came, FIL stayed home. I could have stayed home because I can actually tolerate her. Oh well, I at least got to have chick fil a and shop at target, felt awesome to finally get out of the house!

I'm seriously considering setting my goals to maintenance for the next few days, between TOM and these weekly family dinners at my BIL's house, I've been blowing my goals.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    gl0pjp2t0ex8.jpg
    I'm learning. I was trying to post dog pictures but I'll post one of my hair. I think I officially have waist length hair finally. I change the length and style quite a bit but I've been enjoying it long so I let it grow. I've never been this long or even close before. Now I'm going in for a trim next week as it has been six months since the last time I had it trimmed. I didn't think it could get this long but it did! I had it in a very short bob in 2011. Edit to add, I didn't have or could not access dog pictures here on this ipad.

confession. I'm ridiculously pleased with myself over my hair growing. I But I have little control over my nails. Brittle and dry and break easily so I have to wear them short.

I guess I could add something weight related. I have maintained a 50+ pound weight loss for more than 12 years.

Lovely hair! I'm hoping when I lose my back fat mine will reach my waist. It only has 4 more inches to reach.

Then I might cut it off and lose ten pounds - I have really thick hair.

Thank you. I don't think I would lose any real weight by cutting my hair - it is very fine and lightweight. That's funny though. Do you get headaches from the weight of your hair? I know some people who cut it because of that.

If I wear it up in a ponytail for too long I do get headaches.

I want to cut it off but I don't want to cut it off at the same time.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Sad but true confession here, I was looking through the success threads and there was one that I wanted to catch up on...I realized that the last time I looked at that thread was in 2011. I am sad because I realized that I have wasted 4 years of my life that should have been in maintenance instead of being only 18 pounds less that I was when I started. Granted I had a baby but still 2 years of this could have been in maintenance. I know there are reasons as to why I am afraid to lose, but I do not want to let that stop me this time. I am finally ready to finish this thing and move onto my next fitness goal.

You can do it!!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    I am totally logging the cleaning I just did as exercise. Scrubbing my balcony requires a ton of elbow grease!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    @bkhamill -I'm glad you are ok.

@nonoelmo -you do have perfect hair for your costume. :)

I'm currently trying to download Hay Day but I got an error message.

My boyfriend still isn't here. I'm wondering if he will bother showing up.

Hopefully everything is alright.....
  • karrie830
    karrie830 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wearing the same gym cloths more than one time with out washing them really grosses me out I sweat like a beast and could not even imagine wearing those stinky cloths again. I know that gym cloths are expensive, but I am not out time impress anyone so I will wear old tee shirts and shorts and all my gym cloths go straight to the laundry as soon as I am done with them. I refuse to pay for a gym membership so most of my work outs are down at home. I hate sweat it is so gross, but I have yet to find a way to loss weight with out sweating.
  • karrie830
    karrie830 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Apparently I spend to much time on facebook where is the like button omg I need the like button and how do I reply to a specific post?
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'll confess that the c-section belly thread is making me deal with a lot of demons I haven't dealt with involving Raelynn's birth. :confused:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Confession: All of these Father's Day advertisements just depress me because I had a really rough patch with my dad this year, he really stressed me out while I was in the hospital and the time I was stuck at home, and still hold negative feelings towards him.

They depress me because I lost my father 25 years ago and I wish I could buy him a Father's Day gift.

Me too!
    And me. I wish I could buy my father a gift and feel bad about all the times I didn't :( One time I sobbed (after drinking a bottle of wine) to my boyfriend about how people should never take their loved ones for granted because you never realize how long you have left to spend with them.

Also @Susieq_1994 , although I haven't had it in around 6 years, I too always liked the taste of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter :lol: I would choose it over regular butter, and I know they taste NOTHING alike.

I just came back from a horrible movie. Insidious 3. It felt like they had no ideas, just jotted down a few boring sequences, and made a movie out of it. My boyfriend described it as ''a long fart of a movie.'' So bad!!!
    it's just been really hard for me to deal with my family because most of them treated me horribly after my car accident, my dad especially. In front of others, he would portray himself as a doting caretaker while in reality he would constantly berate me and try making me feel guilty over every decision.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Confession: All of these Father's Day advertisements just depress me because I had a really rough patch with my dad this year, he really stressed me out while I was in the hospital and the time I was stuck at home, and still hold negative feelings towards him.

They depress me because I lost my father 25 years ago and I wish I could buy him a Father's Day gift.

Me too!
    And me. I wish I could buy my father a gift and feel bad about all the times I didn't :( One time I sobbed (after drinking a bottle of wine) to my boyfriend about how people should never take their loved ones for granted because you never realize how long you have left to spend with them.

Also @Susieq_1994 , although I haven't had it in around 6 years, I too always liked the taste of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter :lol: I would choose it over regular butter, and I know they taste NOTHING alike.

I just came back from a horrible movie. Insidious 3. It felt like they had no ideas, just jotted down a few boring sequences, and made a movie out of it. My boyfriend described it as ''a long fart of a movie.'' So bad!!!
    it's just been really hard for me to deal with my family because most of them treated me horribly after my car accident, my dad especially. In front of others, he would portray himself as a doting caretaker while in reality he would constantly berate me and try making me feel guilty over every decision.
    Why would he do that :confused: I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. It must be frustrating for you as well :(
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    Sad but true confession here, I was looking through the success threads and there was one that I wanted to catch up on...I realized that the last time I looked at that thread was in 2011. I am sad because I realized that I have wasted 4 years of my life that should have been in maintenance instead of being only 18 pounds less that I was when I started. Granted I had a baby but still 2 years of this could have been in maintenance. I know there are reasons as to why I am afraid to lose, but I do not want to let that stop me this time. I am finally ready to finish this thing and move onto my next fitness goal.

You can do it!!

thank you :) I am not scared this time thankfully. I want to be the best person possible for my children and teach them health and fitness are important to live a long life. My husbands parents have both passed away in the last couple of years and neither took care of themselves and my son understands that. The little man actually shames me into working out when I do not want to lol. He says "Mom, don't you want to be a healthy mom for me?" He knows exactly what he is doing lol.
  • qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    qn4bx9pzg8aifd Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Does walking around target get considered exercise? ;)

Of course! I've had some of my best workouts there!

Absolutely! I walked around at target for 2 hrs today. Picked up 3 different cereals including chocolate lucky charms!!, and 3 fiber one brownie things. I get way too excited for new foods :smiley:
    Oh, my... am curious as to whether that version also happens to be "magically delicious"... ;)

...so what exactly did they do? -- did they chocolate-ize the 'cereal-cereal' bits (?), or (and?) add some chocolate marshmallows (?)...
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I input my weight everyday. I was surprised to learn that I gained 1000+ lbs overnight. This is what happens when you enter it and you're half asleep! Yippie for the edit button.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

Absolutely! I walked around at target for 2 hrs today. Picked up 3 different cereals including chocolate lucky charms!!, and 3 fiber one brownie things. I get way too excited for new foods :smiley:
    Oh, my... am curious as to whether that version also happens to be "magically delicious"... ;)

...so what exactly did they do? -- did they chocolate-ize the 'cereal-cereal' bits (?), or (and?) add some chocolate marshmallows (?)...

bs5cgWe.jpg

q6EwfGl.jpg

Magically delicious is an understatement :smiley::wink:
  • Kalici
    Options
    A follow-up to an earlier confession: I've eaten way too many cookies today. :-/

You are evil for posting that picture because now all I want is homemade cookies! Is it lunchtime yet?

ETA: No longer hungry after reading @berlynnwall's post! Gross!

I don't know what was wrong with that guy haha.

I like to dip Doritos and other cheesy type things into sour cream. Although, I can substitute the sour cream for plain yogurt as well.
  • souzaml1
    souzaml1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Stopppppp!

I'm presuming your trying to loose weight? This old school methrod was used pre boxing matches when hitting a certain weight category, shedding water and not burning fat.

This is very dangerous, the toxins in the black bag (plastic) will enter your pours once there stimulated. Try a sauna suite there safer or BETTER use a sauna it's the same concept and safer.

• Kalici
    Options
    I noticed that there are rare times in the Sims when a character becomes stuck and you can no longer play as them.

I had a family who was having a lot of kids. One time they had twin girls. In the Sims when you have twins, sometimes the family will put one of the babies down on the floor as they prepare to welcome the second baby. They put the first baby on the floor, alright, and no matter what I tried I couldn't get anyone to pick it up. It became stuck there, like a piece of furniture. While all the kids grew up and moved out, and the parents became grandparents (and eventually died), the baby remained on the floor... just looking around contentedly. It didn't die and it didn't age.

.... :neutral:

That is oddly creepy.
  • qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    qn4bx9pzg8aifd Posts: 258 Member
    Options

bs5cgWe.jpg

q6EwfGl.jpg

Magically delicious is an understatement :smiley::wink:
    Why, oh, why did they not have that available when I was a kid?!!

Oh, I would have loved it so... :) and truth be told, I likely would have mixed in some Cocoa Krispies, to amp up the chocolate 'vibe', while also throwing in some 'smash-crunch', and slam-dunking a chocolate-milk outcome... ;)
  • Kalici
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Just have to share, I had an add for Pure Protein Bars on my homepage. Why does MFP want me to have diarrhea? :/
    It doesn't. It wants you to cleanse.

Bahaha I think you and @BZAH10 are the witty ones of the group! You ladies keep me laughing so hard!
    Oh, you're such a sweetheart. :)

Someone earlier mentioned sewing patterns - I can't go back and find it now, but thought I'd leave this here for them:
    v54n1f54w5sp.gif

I am suspicious you've posted that to hypnotize us. Hypnotize us so we'll complete your nefarious plans for world domination and baking bad cakes. I'm onto you. >:)