Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I did pushups and squats in my friends bathroom last night. I have a problem and I feel dirty BUT my god my arms are ripped :)
  • drgreen5555
    drgreen5555 Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Friends, losing weight and being healthy is a process. If we misstep and I certainly do then we restart the next day to continue toward our goals. Oh my confession for the day is that the photo I am using is 5 years old and 40 lbs lighter than I am currently. I am on this weight loss journey for the last time I hope. It is much harder for me to maintain than lose. Well 2007 and 2008 I lost 55 lbs and keep it off for about three years but have put most of it back on. Now to lose it again AND maintain.
  • AHeartbeatBehind
    Options
    My confession is that I've been sneaking Oatmeal Creme Pies almost every day this last week. I haven't logged them and technically I can afford them based on my Macros but I feel so guilty for eating them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I confess that it's making me sad that this confession thread is becoming a children vs no children conversation. Where are all those people who ate all the peanut butter or ate 5000 calories while hiding under the bed or....? :(

Well my mom came yesterday with a lot of goodies and I had 600 calories worth of chocolate, brioche and almond cake. That's after going out for lunch and having pizza, cannoli cake, and 'having' to eat my son's cannoli because he decided he didn't want it after all. But I was still hungry. *sigh* I'm quite sure it's hormones.

Then I did the math and realized that unless I only ate 400 calories today, I would be over my TDEE this week (obviously, it's not happening, so I'm probably going to be 1000 calories over or something). Fail. I probably ate a whole box of Lindt chocolates this week, so there's that.
  • Just_Sha
    Just_Sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've sat and ate an entire jar of cream cheese icing in one sitting
  • healthyjourney33
    healthyjourney33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If I'm a few calories over my allowance at the end of the day, I make a plan to seduce my husband so I can burn those extra calories off and log it as cardio. Win win!
    February 6, 2015 12:52AM Flag Quote ·

I do the same thing!
  • healthyjourney33
    healthyjourney33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If I'm a few calories over my allowance at the end of the day, I make a plan to seduce my husband so I can burn those extra calories off and log it as cardio. Win win!
    February 6, 2015 12:52AM Flag Quote ·

I do the same thing!

• SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I messed up this weekend calorie (and alcohol!) wise on a monumental level.

Meal out Friday evening to celebrate exam results, friends birthday last night with copious alcohol and then chips on the way home, roast dinner with the parents today and then a glass of wine (or two) catching up with a friend tonight while playing PS4 games.

My confession is I don't care. I had a great time. I celebrated my own academic achievement, met some really cool people last night, spent time with my parents and then with a friend. I'd call that weekend a win, even if my diary doesn't agree.
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My eating has been sporadic this weekend.
    I went to bed around midnight Friday an didn't fully wake up until 330 pm Saturday.
    I am trying really hard to eat better and on a schedule but it's so hard.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great being older and single? I'm having MUCH more fun than when I was last single 20 years ago......

Confession time....I've lost count :-) and frankly I don't give a damn!

I confess that I was thinking that maybe I should start keeping a list. I am well on my way to doubling my lifetime number in a really short period of time. Not sure what is up with that, but I am having fun.
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I sprained my ankle (badly) last night. I told everyone it was because I slipped on the shower mat, but honestly, I was trying to step onto the toilet lid to pour cold water onto my fiance in the shower and slipped (we'd been goofing around). Karma got me! :# Now there's a massive hole in the wall and I can barely walk. Oops.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I confess that I am absolutely in love with what my booty looks like.

And I'm a momma that does what she wants, when she wants, and still has time for my two year old. ;)

I confess some MAJOR assumptions were made about a parenting life from some child-free individuals, and that irritates me because we still save, we still buy what we want. We can still have fun while being parents and it makes me sad how some child-free people see us.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    It was raining out today and there was NOBODY else in the gym except staff. So I cranked up the eighties music on my headphones and pretended I was at karaoke. The staff may or may not have left the front desk to peek in at me. BEST. GYM. DAY. EVER!!!!!!!
  • ebtaylor137
    ebtaylor137 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am absolutely in love with what my booty looks like.

Me too! My booty right now is A+ for real, I hope it comes out okay with my weight loss!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    It was raining out today and there was NOBODY else in the gym except staff. So I cranked up the eighties music on my headphones and pretended I was at karaoke. The staff may or may not have left the front desk to peek in at me. BEST. GYM. DAY. EVER!!!!!!!

LOL this is awesome.
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I found the biscoff cookie spread during my grocery run last night. The only reason I didn't buy it is because that small jar was $6. Willpower, no. Cheapskate, yes. Whatever works, right? Lol
  • shabnumahmed
    Options
    If I let myself get too hungry I can get to a point of eating raw salami.. and cry from shame
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I found the biscoff cookie spread during my grocery run last night. The only reason I didn't buy it is because that small jar was $6. Willpower, no. Cheapskate, yes. Whatever works, right? Lol

I had the exact same experience on Friday night!
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

I had the exact same experience on Friday night!

Haha, I'm glad I'm not alone. :wink: