Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm totally going to cheat today because I'm sick. I know I shouldn't but I feel terrible and swallowing my banana bread smoothies* coat my throat and stop the pain for like 30 seconds, which is 25 seconds longer than cholorseptic spray.
    *smoothie not "milk shake" because smoothies have fruit and healthy stuff like wheat germ! :smiley:
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    schelly81 wrote: »
    kyta32 wrote: »
    schelly81 wrote: »
    Confession: I developed an allergy to peanuts about a year ago. Sometimes I fantasize about eating a snickers bar or a box of reese's pieces and taking a Benadryl immediately after, or even using my epi-pen if I get the bad reaction I've been warned is coming. I haven't done it for obvious reasons but I miss peanut butter so much. Chocolate dipped in wowbutter just isn't the same.

Have you ever tried cashew butter? I think some people who can't eat peanut butter can eat cashew or almond butter. I like it better than peanut butter, but it is expensive, and you have to mix up the oil every time you eat. I'm thinking about trying to make some with my spice grinder...Hmm...I wonder if I could roast hazelnuts, toss them in the spice grinder, and mix with a little cocoa powder....Nah, probably wouldn't work...This thread is giving me cravings...

the only nuts I can eat are almonds. Almond butter is okay but just not the same. I do like wow butter but snickers, reese's pieces and oh henry's used to be my absolute favorite and I can never (ever ever ever) eat them again. It makes me sad, and sometimes angry.

I miss peanut butter too. My youngest has a peanut allergy so we had to say goodbye to it. The best replacement I've found is Sunbutter.
    The problem with most nut butters (that I can find, anyway) is that they are made in factories the process peanuts. It kind of defeats the purpose.
    Sunbutter is certified peanut free. Fortunately he isn't allergic to other nuts, unless they've been roasted in peanut oil. (Which is super irritating!)
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I could use an anonymous donut right now.

yes to this
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    To the guy that cut me off on my cycling commute and pushed me off the road and then drove off, yeah, when I finally followed you and found out where you worked? That was me that let the air out of your tires every Friday for 2 months. Sorry. not at all.

And I keyed your car.

lol ..not judging
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I ran out of Diet coke (I know, I know....diet pop is bad for you...BLAH BLAH BLAH). And as you can see....it's affected my mood on this lovely friggen Monday.... :'(
  • miss_modular
    miss_modular Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought a six-pack of bagels the other day and ate all six in two days. I would have eaten them all in one day but I left them at work so I wouldn't...otherwise they would have been toast (pun intended).
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    To the guy that cut me off on my cycling commute and pushed me off the road and then drove off, yeah, when I finally followed you and found out where you worked? That was me that let the air out of your tires every Friday for 2 months. Sorry. not at all.

And I keyed your car.

tumblr_inline_ndt1k86QTk1s7js3w.gif
  • LadyTalulah
    LadyTalulah Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    As much as I outwardly try to convince and encourage my boyfriend to come to the gym with me and be active, part of me is always relieved when he delcines. I want him to get back in to shape but the gym is my me-time. It's my space where I have my own group of friends (finally ones we don't share) and my own time to unwind.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Once every week or two I buy a dozen chocolate donuts, get to the office early & leave them in the break room anonymously, and get grim satisfaction out of watching the same people who say to me "I need to eat like you" chow down.

Dude, that is just mean....

What part of "absolutely no judgment" don't you get?

No, you are absolutely right, no judging......my bad.
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I wear control top pantyhose to work even if I am wearing trousers. Keeps my figure looking slim. I also wear "Fat-Free Dressing" figure-control camis to work.
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound stupid >.< and noobish, but to this day I still wish I had a thigh gap even though it's not even possible for my body type. It sucks not having any "good" body traits. I'm a banana shape. I don't have huge breasts or a big butt. I have violin hips that go inwards instead of outwards, and I judge myself at every moment. I feel like I'll never be as good looking as people who are "naturally beautiful" no matter how many years I take to change myself. I'm still going to do it, though.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I feel like my sisters judge the fact that I do pole fitness, and it annoys me. They have both told me that I can't buy a pole and put it in the house, but one day in the near future (once a sale comes around) I am going to put a pole up and they're just going to have to deal with it.
  • LadyTalulah
    Options
    I don't log things, ever. That's not my confession, it's just the truth. I count all day in my head accurately enough that I never need to log anything.
    Buuut I refuse to count the calories if I eat something off someone elses plate. In my mind, they're free calories.
    Silly, I know.
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I would rather have Wey Protein than fruit because it comes in chocolate flavour lol

Hahaha yes. Yes me too. Also I don't actually like fruit except watermelon. At all.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Oh, and while I'm at it. I guess this is a confession for myself and my mother. She told us the story of when she went caving in Mexico - and they bought bread for the group, she licked her "bolillo" to make sure others wouldn't eat it.

I do this in front of my girls so they won't touch my chocolate. It works.

And then I eat their gummy bears while they sleep.

Life is not fair, honey.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I drive school bus and it bounces enough that lots of extra "steps" are added to my Fitbit, converting to "earned" calories on MFP. Twice a day I have to go to the Fitbit Dashboard and manually take away those extra steps. Some days I leave one of the routes un-adjusted, if I need a few extra calories or don't want to see red numbers when I eat a big supper.
  • LadyTalulah
    Options
    This is going to sound stupid >.< and noobish, but to this day I still wish I had a thigh gap even though it's not even possible for my body type. It sucks not having any "good" body traits. I'm a banana shape. I don't have huge breasts or a big butt. I have violin hips that go inwards instead of outwards, and I judge myself at every moment. I feel like I'll never be as good looking as people who are "naturally beautiful" no matter how many years I take to change myself. I'm still going to do it, though.

You're right, there are some things you cant change about your body through exercise. Like your breasts (DON'T even get me started on genetics and boobs!!) but you can change many other things. Like your butt! Weight lifting is incredible. Before, I never had an amazing butt, it was average, not one that you would turn around to look at. Now, it's probably my best *kitten*-et (haha, pun totally intended). Your butt is muscle, you can make it rounder, firmer and bigger by doing the right exercises. Also, weight training will strengthen your core so you'll stand straighter making you look taller. You're shoulders will also get slightly wider, not she-hulk huge, just a bit. This makes your waist look smaller. All of this together and BAM you got curves baby ;)
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am totally enjoying reading these! It's so funny to see the things we do and to know that I am not alone. I haven't done anything recently, but.....I buy the Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting in the plastic jar......and eat it......by the spoonfuls. If that stuff is in my house its in danger of being eaten by me before it ever makes it onto cakes or cookies. One time, I even hid the jar in my room so no one would know I was eating it, then I wrapped the jar in several bags threw the jar away outside. This thread made me crave it for a minute. >:)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Lol, the only comment that gets judged here is the dude SAYING he's leaving anonymous donuts.

Such. a. crime.

Don't ever change MFP.

lol
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    The most delicious food ever created is the Crispy Cream Burger