Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Once every week or two I buy a dozen chocolate donuts, get to the office early & leave them in the break room anonymously, and get grim satisfaction out of watching the same people who say to me "I need to eat like you" chow down.

Lmao. Then they come to MFP and complain about those damn coworkers sabotaging them.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I got so drunk last weekend. Login the drinks I remember suck. There so many I do not remember.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Once every week or two I buy a dozen chocolate donuts, get to the office early & leave them in the break room anonymously, and get grim satisfaction out of watching the same people who say to me "I need to eat like you" chow down.

This is deliciously evil.

I could never do such a thing because I could never buy a donut, much less a dozen--way too embarrassing.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Ugg...someone just posted a thread asking for "advise" on why she is not "loosing."

Does sitting on your hands burn any calories?
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Ugg...someone just posted a thread asking for "advise" on why she is not "loosing."

I'm about to "loose" it.

• azulvioleta6
    Options

I'm about to "loose" it.

I'm about to "loose" control! ;)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »

That is so bad! Funny but bad! LOL!

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Dude, that is just mean....
  • nicole7743
    nicole7743 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    franksl87e wrote: »
    I keep changing my weekly goals (first week!) from 2lb to 1.5lb depending on what I know I still want to eat that day!!

This but I change mine between Maintenance and 0.5lb because I can't stop eating.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

You have your own reasons and I'm not implying anything about you, please understand.

That said, overfeeding other people with treats is a *classic* ED symptom. I've done it; I've watched other people do it. It feeds your food obsession on one hand, and on the other, if other people get fatter you look thinner by comparison.

Not wanting to fall into that trap again is a big reason I don't bake anymore. :(
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Dude, that is just mean....

What part of "absolutely no judgment" don't you get?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Lol, the only comment that gets judged here is the dude SAYING he's leaving anonymous donuts.

Such. a. crime.

Don't ever change MFP.
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I could use an anonymous donut right now.
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    kyta32 wrote: »
    schelly81 wrote: »
    Confession: I developed an allergy to peanuts about a year ago. Sometimes I fantasize about eating a snickers bar or a box of reese's pieces and taking a Benadryl immediately after, or even using my epi-pen if I get the bad reaction I've been warned is coming. I haven't done it for obvious reasons but I miss peanut butter so much. Chocolate dipped in wowbutter just isn't the same.

Have you ever tried cashew butter? I think some people who can't eat peanut butter can eat cashew or almond butter. I like it better than peanut butter, but it is expensive, and you have to mix up the oil every time you eat. I'm thinking about trying to make some with my spice grinder...Hmm...I wonder if I could roast hazelnuts, toss them in the spice grinder, and mix with a little cocoa powder....Nah, probably wouldn't work...This thread is giving me cravings...

the only nuts I can eat are almonds. Almond butter is okay but just not the same. I do like wow butter but snickers, reese's pieces and oh henry's used to be my absolute favorite and I can never (ever ever ever) eat them again. It makes me sad, and sometimes angry.
  • laurencal
    laurencal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

I do that too!!! I've been doing it for yearssss. Hopefully I'll get to a point where I feel comfortable enough to not do it anymore.

• So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking on Jan 2 of this year. Two weeks later, I fell of the wagon for 3 days. I haven't confessed this to anyone except for my MFP friends and even then I only told them about the first day...I just conveniently left off days 2 and 3. We'll see if any of them see this post. :o
  • OWSucks
    OWSucks Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I like to scratch my butt and sniff it.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Okay, here goes. I started this journey for a lot of really good reasons, health, family, an oath I took, etc... but the real driving force was romance.

I was done with the singles game.

I met my honey two years ago, and now that we plan to move together I feel like I've achieved the victory I came here for.

He adores me no matter what size I am, so why does it even matter?

It's just not as motivating to lose weight for health as it was to lose weight for my Viking in Bloody Armor.

Fortunately somewhere along the way I picked up some really good habits, healthy eating and exercising along the way, so my apathy doesn't really show as much to the eyes as it does the mind.

He says when he gets here he's going to "Accelerate my fitness" which is actually kind of exciting.

About 3 years into I've kept the weight off no matter what the starting motivation, so I've done well either way.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I only had 8 calories left but just ate a chocolate biscuit that was 131. Having a really hungry day today :(