Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I cannot stand gummy bears, worms, etc. I know, more for you all :)
    k, but peach rings? you like those right?

Nope. No sweet gummies. Sour Patch Kids are good though. I can handle sour gummies.

Oh god. I will mow through peach rings and sour patch kids like nothing.

I work at waffle house (a greasy spoon diner for those in civilized parts).

Once, one of my employees brought an enormous bag of sour patch kids in to work. We ate a buttload of them plain. Then we got bored /creative. The results included...

Sour patch kids Waffles (did not work well. And really gunked up the waffle baker.)

Sour patch kids pancakes. (this worked better.)

Sour patch kids omelette. (pretty nasty.)

And the winner, sour patch kids cola. Basically, take a glass of sprite. Cram a handful of green and yellow sour patch kids in. Let sit for awhile. Chug. Enjoy diabetic coma.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Oh, other confessions.

When we were kids, my brother and I once ate a 2lb bag of granulated sugar with spoons. You could literally see sugar crystals in your pee.

Another time, I had a wager with a friend of who could drink the most 12 oz cokes in a day. I "won" with 39 after he puked.
  • bianca_gardiner
    bianca_gardiner Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I used to eat mayonnaise from the jar with a spoon. I also used to eat around a half jar with pizza. I've had to omit mayonnaise from my diet entirely.

• dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week
    I've been dreaming of a carton of B&J Chunky Monkey...

• lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand gummy bears, worms, etc. I know, more for you all :)
    k, but peach rings? you like those right?

Nope. No sweet gummies. Sour Patch Kids are good though. I can handle sour gummies.

Oh god. I will mow through peach rings and sour patch kids like nothing.

I work at waffle house (a greasy spoon diner for those in civilized parts).

Once, one of my employees brought an enormous bag of sour patch kids in to work. We ate a buttload of them plain. Then we got bored /creative. The results included...

Sour patch kids Waffles (did not work well. And really gunked up the waffle baker.)

Sour patch kids pancakes. (this worked better.)

Sour patch kids omelette. (pretty nasty.)

And the winner, sour patch kids cola. Basically, take a glass of sprite. Cram a handful of green and yellow sour patch kids in. Let sit for awhile. Chug. Enjoy diabetic coma.

Vodka sour patch kids. Soak 'em for a few hours in vodka, eat, enjoy drunkenness.
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Reeses peanut butter cup minis are like pretty pink bows and unicorns....
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I've lost 120 lbs. I need spanx just to exist because of flapping skin. And my running? God, it sucks with the flap. Again, it's about 100 degrees and I need spanx

If I could afford a panni, I would for sure. I've earned it!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    When I grocery shop, having all that food is like a compulsion. I have to put it in the trunk of my car to avoid digging in while driving. I don't even have to be HUNGRY, just having it there and within reach is enough

Warped...
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager I used to live off toast, buttered, then toasted again, buttered again and toasted again.
    Sometimes I made buttercream (butter and icing sugar) sandwiches. Chocolate buttercream sandwiches were my favourite.
    The worst of it was that it was the most hideous white bread and the buttercream was much thicker than the bread.
  • swim_star0822
    Options
    Zedeff wrote: »
    I only log when my weight reaches a new low. It feels good to look at my report and see only consistent losses, and when there aren't losses, I can remind myself that I've been adding a pound each time anyways.

I do this too.
    My confession is that I enjoyed every wing, lil smokie soaked in BBQ sauce, chips and blanco queso, and caramel macchiato that I consumed yesterday during the big game!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I can easily polish a bag of Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion chips. The large size ones. SMH.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I was looking at some cute gym guys the other day and nearly fell off the elliptical =(
    I was drinking something and this made me almost choke from laughing.

• AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Checking poop consistency has now become a routine part of how I monitor and adjust my diet. o.0

Wat.
  • msbengbeng
    msbengbeng Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ooci wrote: »
    Losing 40lb has done crazy things to my sex drive and my behaviour around handsome men. Can't go into details, but if there were a hell I'd burn!

You made my day!
  • Holla4mom
    Options
    Me too! I feel badly about it, but I'm an English major and I was just wondering today if the moderators could make an announcement post about using lose instead of loose, and losing instead of loosing.
    confession, I judge people big time for spelling "lose" as "loose."

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »
    Checking poop consistency has now become a routine part of how I monitor and adjust my diet. o.0

Wat.

I want to know more about this, but I don't know how to ask without crossing a boundary.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »

Wat.

I want to know more about this, but I don't know how to ask without crossing a boundary.

Visual inspection - floating, etc. Not putting it under a microscope or anything!
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The days I don't finish logging or don't log at all are the days I drink 4+ alcoholic drinks. I need to log those days to acknowledge the caloric reality of it. And I just need to quit drinking so damn much.

I do the same thing!!!!!!!

I also went to Pizza Hit last week for lunch and binged on the buffet! I felt like such a fat cow afterwards, but it was soo good! I also judged the woman sitting next to me who only ordered a salad!!!
  • Holla4mom
    Options
    I sometimes sit on a yoga ball and bounce up and down to get more steps. It's not *really* cheating because it takes quite a bit of movement up and down to get the Fitbit to read it as a step. It's pretty good for the abs and upper legs.

I am in a Fitbit death-match with my 72-year-old father. My confession is that, most weeks, he beats me! It's pretty ridiculous as I am very active. He is retired and has tons of time to go hiking and play around in his peddle kayak. NOT FAIR!
    I love this- fitbit death match with your 72 year old dad.

• flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm in the gross club. I wash the gym clothes once a week!

When I buy a rotisserie chicken, it is literally impossible for me not to eat the skin as soon as I get home. I used to peel and eat the entirety of the skin... And not log it.

I brought one home today and ate just a sliver of skin. It was so hard to throw the rest away!