Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Lose/loose no longer bugs me. I just like to visualize the fat being released, loose the Kraken style.

I picture a yellow bird on a string getting loose and flying away in the sunshine. The yellow bird of fatness?

I like that one! Mine is Ms Pacman chomping through belly and hip fat. Chomp chomp!
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    tbilly20 wrote: »
    I give my dog a special puppy Oreo cookie every time she does does her business. They are pretty good too. When she comes in, I eat half the cookie and give her the other half. I never log those calories!

Chocolate is bad for dogs.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I've had pizza AND a pint of Ben & Jerry's. I have also eaten a jar of Nutella with a spoon.
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.

Are you on Ambien?
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

That is genius! Totally stealing that

In response to those who don't get this, it might seem wasteful, and yah, not buying it in the first place would have been better, but is a food bank really going to take an opened jar of peanut butter? Are they going to take the rest of the pint of Ben and Jerry's I shouldn't have got? And that far too large restaurant meal I only ate part of, if I can't or don't want to take home, it's not going to help a hungry person or be less wasteful if I put a bunch of salt on it so I don't pick at it until it's cleared from the table. You could always make a real donation to a food bank!

Not judging you at all, but if you are looking for alternatives, you can share a restaurant meal or have it wrapped and drop it off at the metro entrance where the homeless tend to gather, ditto for peanut butter etc. You don't have to, just throwing ideas out there for those who might like them. You can even smear the peanut butter on cones and hang out for birds :)

I grew up being taught not to leave food on my plate because children in Africa, which is not a good habit to teach I guess considering how overweight I got, so I am all for you doing what works for you not to binge. But food shortage is a real issue for many people and when you get past the salting phase and if you ever want to try alternatives, they're there...
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »
    another jealousy confession! i seriously envy my Americans people here, you get so much food variety (*) , like greek yogurt? almond milk? blueberrys? eggwhites ready to go? ,etc yeahhh nooo that is pure lux where i live and who the hell is trader's joe hahahahhaaha i swear when i go back to the US i'm going to try many things that people post here

Where so you live? I used to live in rural Kenya. When I moved back to the U.S. I became a fast food junkie for a few months, which is strange, considering I never liked fast food to begin with.
  • yellowcupcakes
    yellowcupcakes Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    1. I secretly fear gaining weight and losing weight. I've been fat my whole life and I think I'll change personality wise if I lose it. I fear gaining weight because who wants to know that they're getting fatter.

2. My sex life is crap because of my weight. I just feel bad about it.

3. I hate working out around other people.

4. One day a few weeks ago all I had was a carton of chocolate Oreo ice cream. That was it. For the whole day.
  • hanzibobs931
    hanzibobs931 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    whenever I have sex I get upset that mfp wont track that burn so I eat a cookie and damn the cals :P
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Water_Gal wrote: »
    Confession, I get to a point where I just don't care about being thinner enough to bother with portion control, calorie counting, exercise...and I revert to the couch potato mode.

This happens to me every 3-4 months and can last 2-4 weeks. After that I snap out of it, figure out the damage that I've done (usually 3-8 pounds worth) and then get my life back in order.
  • Jolinia
    Options
    whenever I have sex I get upset that mfp wont track that burn so I eat a cookie and damn the cals :P

Biological imperative. Men go to sleep, women get the munchies.

I just pulled that out of either my musty memory tome from something I read ages ago or I pulled it out of a less polite location.
  • MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I hate the fact I have to put so much effort into it. I've eaten healthy almost all my life, so there's nothing much I can change there.. I barely lose weight because of my diet, but gain from the moment I dare to eat something unhealthy, just because my body is used to healthy food. Therefore I have to rely on working out, but I work over 60 hours a week and live alone. I also have lots of physical problems (severe lack of vitamins, because my body won't intake them from food) that cause me to be really tired.
    It sucks. One of my best friends eats crap all the time and she looks thinner than me. I know I should focus on being healthy etc, but it still sucks.
  • patsylynn140sheppard
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

That is so funny! Sounds like something I would do! :#
  • roxy_dolly
    roxy_dolly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I warm up/soften my Quest bars at work by sitting on them...
  • Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I bought a new wardrobe just before I started losing weight, and I'm upset that all my cute new clothes are too big now.
  • Jolinia
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Iseulte wrote: »
    I bought a new wardrobe just before I started losing weight, and I'm upset that all my cute new clothes are too big now.

Donate them, feel good about your charitable self! You can either take them to a local thrift store or donate them directly to friends and family, or even online to someone who needs them.
  • smr09012
    smr09012 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I get really bummed when my morning poo comes after I get to work and I can't take my daily weight afterwards...
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    roxy_dolly wrote: »
    I warm up/soften my Quest bars at work by sitting on them...

Ha - brilliant - unlikely to have to share then either!!

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Yeah, remember my earlier post on this thread about those brownies?

Well... Nobody saved them from me, they're happily nestled in my belly, and I'm 1000 calories over maintenance. Some ice cream may have also been involved. ;)
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    My protein numbers are always crap. But I have started to make an effort by actually using the protein powder that I own.