Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am still eating super bowl food. watching my stomach grow in real time. I can even make the dog run away with all this junk.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Have you even frozen brownie batter? OMG......AMAZING. it never fully solidifies, and is like batter soft serve. Heaven!

Oh holy crap, that sounds amazing! I may have to just try that.

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My confession: I ate so bad this weekend due to my monthly visit and cravings, I didn't even want to put it in my diary. :s

I friggin log it anyway. And my diary is PUBLIC. Imagine logging, I dunno, half a box of club crackers and a truly appalling number of kraft singles, eaten in a single sitting?

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    My confession: I ate so bad this weekend due to my monthly visit and cravings, I didn't even want to put it in my diary. :s

I friggin log it anyway. And my diary is PUBLIC. Imagine logging, I dunno, half a box of club crackers and a truly appalling number of kraft singles, eaten in a single sitting?

I just requested you as a friend because of this statement right here!
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options

When they get older they'll figure out to leave haribo sugar free hellbears out where you can find them. Then you'll really think life isn't fair!

Google that if you don't know about them. The Amazon reviews are delicious, but not necessarily safe for work![/quote]

OMG!! I just read the review for these on Amazon. I'm in my office alone and cracking up, but I CAN NOT tell anyone why!! >:)
  • ovinas1
    Options
    I couldn't log either. Not cause i was embarrassed but cause all the food was covered in layers of other delicious food stuff. It would take me an hour to log one dish.
    But don't fear my trustee eye ball told me it was 1000 calories per mouthful.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I just requested you as a friend because of this statement right here!
    Heh, rad!
  • jeanette526
    jeanette526 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When I'm in binge mode I start with healthy things and work my way up to sweets hoping that I'll stop before I get to the sweets. Sometimes it doesn't work. Afterwards I wish I had just eaten the bloody cake!!
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I never noticed that I was extra-hungry on my period until I started logging. Like, 20+ years and no idea my food intake changed so much one week a month.

• alienbabyjen
    alienbabyjen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of doritos this weekend, like I tend to do every once in a while. In my defense, they deserved it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Had 700 calories left for dinner. Was thinking of saving some calories for a bad day, but ended up having a hotdog and a lot of ice cream instead.
  • ovinas1
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of doritos this weekend, like I tend to do every once in a while. In my defense, they deserved it.

Lmao....Those naughty Doritos
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I used to make butter sandwiches. Butter? Good. Bread? Good.

It really is a wonder how I ended up overweight.
  • deedavis27
    deedavis27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The days I don't finish logging or don't log at all are the days I drink 4+ alcoholic drinks. I need to log those days to acknowledge the caloric reality of it. And I just need to quit drinking so damn much.

I am the same - I have cut out any alcohol during the week and am learning - slowly - to reduce the amount on the weekends.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I used to never hit 'complete diary' when I was over. Now I've just deactivated the news feed posting for that...
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »

I would put my daughter to bed, grab a sleeve of saltines and a stick of butter, and go to town.

If a can of sweetened condensed milk enters my home, I will eat it with a spoon. I will also risk cutting up my tongue by licking the remnants off the can lid. Tetanus schmetanus.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

I used to put butter on bread and then a mound of parmesan cheese and toast it in the toaster oven. Yum. Especially good on english muffins.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

I would put my daughter to bed, grab a sleeve of saltines and a stick of butter, and go to town.

Butter and saltines? Used to be my after school snack of choice when I was a teenager.

• fruitysky
    fruitysky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I stopped buying peanut butter because I would attack the jar with a spoon and it would KILL my calories for the day.
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    This past Friday was a wash day... went out had fun stopped counting calories... and drinks after 3 Rum and Cokes... I don't even drink cola anymore... but talk about stress release Yea!