Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    SandyCoils wrote: »
    I am totally enjoying reading these! It's so funny to see the things we do and to know that I am not alone. I haven't done anything recently, but.....I buy the Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting in the plastic jar......and eat it......by the spoonfuls. If that stuff is in my house its in danger of being eaten by me before it ever makes it onto cakes or cookies. One time, I even hid the jar in my room so no one would know I was eating it, then I wrapped the jar in several bags threw the jar away outside. This thread made me crave it for a minute. >:)

Decadent!!! My husband is always sabotaging me with sweets. Just yesterday ... can you say homemade freaking banana pudding! So far only two bites (I did log them at 0.10 serving ... though that's just a guess on my part). Gonna have to go extra hard in Zumba tonight ... don't know if I can stop at 2 bites tonight.
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I know we're not 'supposed' to, but I totally use food as a reward for staying in my goals. When I hit 21 days consecutive logging under my calorie goal, I'm getting nachos :D
  • holly55555
    holly55555 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    SandyCoils wrote: »
    I am totally enjoying reading these! It's so funny to see the things we do and to know that I am not alone. I haven't done anything recently, but.....I buy the Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting in the plastic jar......and eat it......by the spoonfuls. If that stuff is in my house its in danger of being eaten by me before it ever makes it onto cakes or cookies. One time, I even hid the jar in my room so no one would know I was eating it, then I wrapped the jar in several bags threw the jar away outside. This thread made me crave it for a minute. >:)

OMG, I'm a secret frosting eater too! Cream cheese frosting is the best. My college roommate used to call me disgusting because I would buy it just to eat the whole thing with a spoon! This, however, was before I gained weight from eating badly.

Now I just don't buy it because I have no self control :(
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    bumping because there's no way I can read through 16 pages while at work. This is awesome. Also I might as well confess.... I have actually raised my goal calories in a day just so the red numbers will disappear.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    To the guy that cut me off on my cycling commute and pushed me off the road and then drove off, yeah, when I finally followed you and found out where you worked? That was me that let the air out of your tires every Friday for 2 months. Sorry. not at all.

And I keyed your car.

tumblr_inline_ndt1k86QTk1s7js3w.gif

OMG!! I'm laughing for both of us... sorta! I've been wondering if someone is letting air out of my tires in the last couple months! At first I thought it was a slow leak, then as time went on and it was during a snow storm..it was completely flat. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

You made me laugh though and I need that right now as I deal with the stupid tire. ;)

Ha. We're in the same predicament. I have a slow leak, and it's going to keep slow leaking until I buy new tires.

Lots of drivers cut-off cyclists...
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    When I go running on my lunch break for work, I pretend to my workmates I have had a shower after but I don't, because I cannot for the life of me be ok with being naked at work, even in a proper locker room. I just towel off as well as I can and spray on some fresh deoderant.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    To the guy that cut me off on my cycling commute and pushed me off the road and then drove off, yeah, when I finally followed you and found out where you worked? That was me that let the air out of your tires every Friday for 2 months. Sorry. not at all.

And I keyed your car.

OMG!! I'm laughing for both of us... sorta! I've been wondering if someone is letting air out of my tires in the last couple months! At first I thought it was a slow leak, then as time went on and it was during a snow storm..it was completely flat. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

You made me laugh though and I need that right now as I deal with the stupid tire. ;)

Ha. We're in the same predicament. I have a slow leak, and it's going to keep slow leaking until I buy new tires.

hate when I see that! :s
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I just dropped a bunch of my salad into the crack of the couch and pulled it out, cat hair and all, and ate it. I had logged it already, so...
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    SandyBVTN wrote: »
    I just dropped a bunch of my salad into the crack of the couch and pulled it out, cat hair and all, and ate it. I had logged it already, so...

But did you log the cat hair, too?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

I swear, 90% of the food I eat is covered in cat hair.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I just read all 16 pages of this thread!

I eat peanut butter almost every day and I never weigh it (I don't own a scale!) It could be 1 tablespoon, could be 4!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    I can't believe I just read all 16 pages of this thread!

I eat peanut butter almost every day and I never weigh it (I don't own a scale!) It could be 1 tablespoon, could be 4!

Good for you. Seeing what two table spoons looks like is depressing ha.
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »

:D OMG .... :D I just can't
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »

:D OMG .... :D I just can't

Can you imagine? A MFP listing for random couch dirt and pet hair.
  • sssgilber
    sssgilber Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh, and while I'm at it. I guess this is a confession for myself and my mother. She told us the story of when she went caving in Mexico - and they bought bread for the group, she licked her "bolillo" to make sure others wouldn't eat it.

I do this in front of my girls so they won't touch my chocolate. It works.

And then I eat their gummy bears while they sleep.

Life is not fair, honey.

I heard Cab Calloway did this to his ribs when he played Kansas City to keep his band members from chowing down.
  • Kontxesi
    Kontxesi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Have you even frozen brownie batter? OMG......AMAZING. it never fully solidifies, and is like batter soft serve. Heaven!

Um... NO NEVER IN MY LIFE. That sounds fabulous! I... I might have to have brownie batter for dinner now.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I have just read this thread at work on the clock and laughed out loud a few times, that was a great couple of hours wasted today! (btw, my boss can see my computer screen from his chair if he wants to - oh well)
    I have to confess that while reading this I decided I was going to go get the fried apple pie in the vending machine and eat it then confess on here to make it ok, and can you believe someone else bought the last one before I got there?? damnitalltohell!

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    sssgilber wrote: »
    Oh, and while I'm at it. I guess this is a confession for myself and my mother. She told us the story of when she went caving in Mexico - and they bought bread for the group, she licked her "bolillo" to make sure others wouldn't eat it.

I do this in front of my girls so they won't touch my chocolate. It works.

And then I eat their gummy bears while they sleep.

Life is not fair, honey.

I heard Cab Calloway did this to his ribs when he played Kansas City to keep his band members from chowing down.

He learnt it from my mother.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

And I keyed your car.

I'm laughing at the fact that you let out his air for 2 months and keyed his car. Classic.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    22me wrote: »
    I've lied in bed researching diet plans and exercise routines umpteen times but have never worked out for more than three days when I eventually start.

"Is it 10 grams of protein more, or is it 10 grams of protein less? Who cares, just get started" :)