Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    MissSusieQ wrote: »
    i ate a whole pizza and a garlic bread last night. I was so full and sick I had to stop for a rest mid-eat, but then I went back and ate more 10 minutes later

There are TWO of me, you guys! :o Welcome to the thread, other SusieQ! ;)

Editing to add: This confession sounds very much like something I would do. I'm sure you're not alone!

BOTH SusieQ's could BOTH eat a WHOLE pizza. Wow...the similarities.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I COULD eat a whole pizza. I've never actually done it... I meant that I would make myself so full on some kind of food that I'm absolutely sick, then go back after a few minutes when my stomach settles a little bit and eat some more. X_X I've definitely done it with cookies, for example. :D
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    Rest days are sometimes really good for us @orangesmartie

And you've been on point for over a week, so if it's not going to cause any sort of set back I say go for it.

Yeah I think you're right, it's good for me mentally if nothing else. I've made it to the sofa downstairs and drunk lots of lovely filter coffee
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Thanks @riderfangal @spacequiztime and @Tubbs216 for the encouraging words. I'm already down 2 pounds (stupid sodium) and I'm hoping to hit 182 again by the end of next week but until then I am avoiding the scale like the plague and increasing my water intake. Bonus: I'm also constipated....UGH!

Had a women's exam and physical on the 6th where my doctor asked if my weight loss was intentional. She said so far, I'm doing everything right but she worries about women my age and weight loss so she wants me to check in with her when I hit 160 to see where my head is at.

During the papsmear she noticed a slight bacterial infection and she said it SHOULD clear up on it's own but she wanted a full STD panel just to be sure(if ANYTHING comes back positive look for Sergeant Sexy Pants in the obituaries :lol: ).
    I had some abdominal pain during part of the exam, so when the blood panel comes back we'll see if I have an ultrasound in my future or not. :grimace:

Of course she wants to check my cholesterol(high cholesterol runs in my family) reminded me that I have a little less than 4 years before she wants me to get my first mammogram (yuck!) because breast cancer is so heavy in my family.

She has also ordered a full metabolic blood panel which I have never heard of and she has never asked for before so I am pretty nervous about it. She said it would give her an idea if she could help in any way with my weight loss.

Hopefully, everything comes back normal. Whenever I go to the doctor is the only time I ever REALLY just want to be normal.

ETA: Glad your doctor gave you something to help @Susieq_1994 :smiley: And Codeine has the potential to constipate the SMURF outta you so use with caution. :tongue:

Glad your DR is so thorough, mine is too, but so many are not! Hope everything comes back good!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    i ate a whole pizza and a garlic bread last night. I was so full and sick I had to stop for a rest mid-eat, but then I went back and ate more 10 minutes later

Editing to add: This confession sounds very much like something I would do. I'm sure you're not alone!

That post confused me at first.....I was like "oh, Susie's new photo is interesting".....then noticed your actual photo in the next post and realized it was not you, lol.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    Rest days are sometimes really good for us @orangesmartie

And you've been on point for over a week, so if it's not going to cause any sort of set back I say go for it.

Yeah I think you're right, it's good for me mentally if nothing else. I've made it to the sofa downstairs and drunk lots of lovely filter coffee

Good for you!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Thanks @riderfangal @spacequiztime and @Tubbs216 for the encouraging words. I'm already down 2 pounds (stupid sodium) and I'm hoping to hit 182 again by the end of next week but until then I am avoiding the scale like the plague and increasing my water intake. Bonus: I'm also constipated....UGH!

Had a women's exam and physical on the 6th where my doctor asked if my weight loss was intentional. She said so far, I'm doing everything right but she worries about women my age and weight loss so she wants me to check in with her when I hit 160 to see where my head is at.

During the papsmear she noticed a slight bacterial infection and she said it SHOULD clear up on it's own but she wanted a full STD panel just to be sure(if ANYTHING comes back positive look for Sergeant Sexy Pants in the obituaries :lol: ).
    I had some abdominal pain during part of the exam, so when the blood panel comes back we'll see if I have an ultrasound in my future or not. :grimace:

Of course she wants to check my cholesterol(high cholesterol runs in my family) reminded me that I have a little less than 4 years before she wants me to get my first mammogram (yuck!) because breast cancer is so heavy in my family.

She has also ordered a full metabolic blood panel which I have never heard of and she has never asked for before so I am pretty nervous about it. She said it would give her an idea if she could help in any way with my weight loss.

Hopefully, everything comes back normal. Whenever I go to the doctor is the only time I ever REALLY just want to be normal.

ETA: Glad your doctor gave you something to help @Susieq_1994 :smiley: And Codeine has the potential to constipate the SMURF outta you so use with caution. :tongue:

You are 26and have never had a CMP?! Lucky girl!!! I have gotten them off and on since i was 7. They don't scare me now, but I would LOVE to see my kidney numbers get back to normal. They are the only thing showing any damage from long term celiac. they were better this last time, but still low. Not dangerously anymore, but enough that I don't use any pre-workout drinks or protein shakes that have creatine in them.

And I hope you don't have to harm Sgt. Sexy Pants and everything clears up soon.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

That post confused me at first.....I was like "oh, Susie's new photo is interesting".....then noticed your actual photo in the next post and realized it was not you, lol.

I thought the same thing!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

You are definitely not alone. Last night I walked to the store and bought a bag of chips and some dill pickle dip and proceeded to inhale them. I did manage to throw the remaining dip in the garbage when I was done. After that I ate 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter. Ugh up 1.5 pounds on the scale this morning and I had to go and add it into my diary this morning even though I wasn't going to
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I am now betting they gave Susie a steroid injection....and inam glad that you felt like eati

Umm, I am sorry for not noticing that I was replying to the wrong Susie. I should pay more attention, or drink more coffee before I reply to anything...
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options

You are definitely not alone. Last night I walked to the store and bought a bag of chips and some dill pickle dip and proceeded to inhale them. I did manage to throw the remaining dip in the garbage when I was done. After that I ate 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter. Ugh up 1.5 pounds on the scale this morning and I had to go and add it into my diary this morning even though I wasn't going to

I'm glad I'm not alone, but it doesn't make me feel less disgusting about it. a whole pizza was actually the beginning of a four day emotional binge that saw me repeatedly down enormous quantities of crap food, reaching the point of physical discomfort multiple times.
    Over the past month I have lost 4.9kg, but in 4 days I've managed to push 4kg back on :(
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Oh, and sorry for the susieq inception!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

WAIT....THERE ARE TWO SUSIE'S NOW! This will be fun! Welcome @MissSusieQ. For a second I thought Susie changed her name. :)

I was so good yesterday until dinner (that I cooked). Dinner wasn't fattening (swordfish and cesear salad) and since I was cooking I was busy but then I ate a large piece of fruit tart. Then got hungry and ate a bunch of dry roasted peanuts. So way over in calories yesterday. Hence my goal today of staying at 1200 calories. Luckily since I was at my mom's I couldn't weigh in. I am scared for tomorrow.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

I am now betting they gave Susie a steroid injection....and inam glad that you felt like eati

Umm, I am sorry for not noticing that I was replying to the wrong Susie. I should pay more attention, or drink more coffee before I reply to anything...

Bahahaha! :p
  • Susieq_1994
    edited August 2015
    Options

I'm glad I'm not alone, but it doesn't make me feel less disgusting about it. a whole pizza was actually the beginning of a four day emotional binge that saw me repeatedly down enormous quantities of crap food, reaching the point of physical discomfort multiple times.
    Over the past month I have lost 4.9kg, but in 4 days I've managed to push 4kg back on :(

I know how you feel. I've managed to put on about 15 kilos over my low weight in a very, very short time period. I feel so disgusted with myself. Ugh.

No worries about the inception... It was rather funny. :D

Editing to add: I'm jealous that your Q is capitalized. I made my account with a capitalized Q, but back then the username generator would only capitalize the first letter of the name regardless of how you wrote it. I want a capital Q! :angry:
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

WAIT....THERE ARE TWO SUSIE'S NOW! This will be fun! Welcome @MissSusieQ. For a second I thought Susie changed her name. :)

I was so good yesterday until dinner (that I cooked). Dinner wasn't fattening (swordfish and cesear salad) and since I was cooking I was busy but then I ate a large piece of fruit tart. Then got hungry and ate a bunch of dry roasted peanuts. So way over in calories yesterday. Hence my goal today of staying at 1200 calories. Luckily since I was at my mom's I couldn't weigh in. I am scared for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my weigh-in and I'm scared too! The day before yesterday, I walked around a store while my husband was at the barber and I bought a package of all-butter shortbread and inhaled the entire package by myself. Then, yesterday, Mr. Susie rewarded me for being brave (by going to the doctor and talking all by myself!) by getting me ice cream at the Marble Slab Creamery. It would have fit in my calories, except that I used it as an excuse to pretty much mess up the day and eat whatever I wanted. I ended the day around 2000 calories. :-/

I'm also really, really bloated from my meds, for some reason--to the point that my skin is painful when it gets poked, as though I have a giant bruise all over me. This weigh-in isn't gonna be pretty. :(
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    You can all ignore this if you like, I just need to complain somewhere.

Getting ready to run stairs yesterday morning I looked at my stomach and thought "eeee! At least this unintentional weight loss means I can see ABS!"

Looked closer...it was just ribs. I am really not happy with my body right now. My arms are hanging onto more fat than anywhere else and practically as wide as my waist, my ribs are showing in weird places, my bras are gapping, and a months' worth of stair running hasn't done anything at all for my flat butt yet. I know it hasn't really been long but I'm just so annoyed that I'm working out like crazy and my body looks WORSE. I've always been pretty hourglass and I'm getting completely rectangular. Not cute.

I better be getting stronger at least because otherwise I'm spending a month on the couch after we get back from trekking.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I will just sympathize with all the binges, unintentional weight gains, unintentional weight loss and blah days. For a reason I have not teased out yet I am up 1.5-2 lbs and bloated (I may blame hormones).

I'm cranky, or was. I finally got some good sleep. I had two days of little sleep due to dogs/thunderstorms. I can sleep through the storms but not the dogs. I've been the dumping ground of a bunch of everyone's emotions (how do therapists do it???) as I have helped some people sort through stuff. One was at work where an employee was mixing two issues. Daughter is enjoying school but there is angst and her father (my ex) pulled some additional very passive aggressive crud (aimed at me) that makes her stressed. Can't he see that his efforts to hurt me only hurt me by seeing my daughter hurt? I'm not going to let that show. I just call him out in a recorded way (i.e. emails cc'd to the divorce attorney and if he involves my parents then I cc my parents too - sheesh - it should not be like this!) This actually seems to work fairly well because he has an image of himself that he wants to project of being the "good guy" who is "cooperative" and when I object to anything I'm "freaking out." When it is clearly demonstrated that he is the instigator who is uncooperative and that my calling him out is completely calm and rational then he straightens up for that incident. There are friends going through very tough times now too that I won't mention here, but that I am concerned about and wish I could help.

I'm fine financially but want to be better. Basically I want it all, now, and it is not possible. I want the house fixed up, a savings account, a retirement account, to travel a lot, and to contribute to my kids college. I just started from less than nothing two years ago. I'm getting there but sometimes I get hard on myself. I am making progress on all counts.

And...back to the weight...why??? I just made some changes to my diet and vastly upped my protein. With my food intollerances there are plenty of foods if I get just a trace of them I bloat. Am I bloating? Am I gaining? I've felt very lack luster working out the last few times too. I have been, though, so I count that as a win.

Ok, I'm done whining and am going to get to my chores.

• raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure about this Strattera. I feel like I'm high, but I can focus a little better and I've noticed my appetite has really gone down, even though I'm only on my second dose. I felt all loopy yesterday, but I'd figured it was because I didn't get much sleep Friday night. Well, today I'm still getting that loopy feeling, and I had a full night's sleep last night. Hubby thinks it's my body just adjusting to the medicine, so I guess we'll see how things go.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Okay....confessions
    I did NOT log Thursday at all for some reasons...
    1. I have NO idea how much beer/wine I drank.
    2. I went swimming but I have no idea for exactly how long or what my effort would be defined as
    3. I ate a TON of fried food.
    4. I gained 5 pounds and I want to cry about it because I was SO close to 179 and I did this to myself... :bawling:
    5. I want to become a good runner but it's too surfing hot and humid in Austin, TX to even really try.
    6. For the first time in, well, ever, I can not WAIT for it to get cooler so I can run more with my dog Tessa.

In the voice of George Lopez "You Got This":).

You at least did some exercise & the fact you run is awesome.

I think every now & then we have to take a cheat day or just eat a few special treats to keep us on track.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Testing....
    Yayayayayyyy! My gifs are working again!
    liqxon7uikuv.gif

Whoo for gifs!

gbg1.gif