Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Having a bit of an NSV i think. Very few of my clothes actually fit me at the moment. they are too big and bag and sag around the waist/hips. So while i might not be losing lbs so much, things are definitely changing.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    @orangesmartie that is an NSV for sure!! I know you were getting demotivated because of the evil scale (there's days is like to burn mine) but now you can see things are happening!! Yay!
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    I'm all caught up here, there and everywhere finally. Been busy but I read everything even if I don't comment all the time.

Have a great day all!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Having a bit of an NSV i think. Very few of my clothes actually fit me at the moment. they are too big and bag and sag around the waist/hips. So while i might not be losing lbs so much, things are definitely changing.

Yay! You are building muscle so you are trading muscle for fat. Muscle takes less room. Ergo you are thinner without weighing much less. Your patience (ok impatience but whose ratting you out...not me!) has paid off! Kudos to you!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess I cheated on you guys last night. It was so quiet in here I started looking at other threads!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Super great! :)
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I'm all caught up here, there and everywhere finally. Been busy but I read everything even if I don't comment all the time.

Have a great day all!!

Same here.

@orangesmartie DEFINITELY a SUPER GREAT NSV!

Just watch the underwear...I you might be going for a walk one day and they'll fall down inside your trousers. It's very uncomfortable. :astonished:
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

Definitely a NSV!

I'm a bit nervous, excited, anxious today. Tomorrow morning is the 20 week anomaly scan. I've no reason to be worried - it's a standard scan for everyone - but I am a little bit on edge. Although I'm also really looking forward to seeing the bubs. It wouldn't sit still at the 12 week scan and really made the sonographer work!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    @jthurman3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear Jenni...
    Happy birthday tooooo yoooouuuu!
    (Sung in a tone deaf sopranos voice)

Have a great day!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you

Have a great day!

+1!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNI!
  • Glinda1971
    Options

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you

Have a great day!

*joins in with her tone deaf alto*

+1

I hope my card made it there in time. I gave it two weeks.
  • BodyByBex
    Options

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you

Have a great day!

+1

I only gave mine 4 days.... =/
  • FitLeahBee
    FitLeahBee Posts: 10 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think this is a pretty lame confession, and I have done much worse than what I did today, but it still felt like it was not aligned with my fitness goals.

I gorged on a bunch of fruit and pumpkin pudding my mom made. And then ate an entire snack pack of wasabi peas. I think I had like 4 peaches in one sitting. So much for staying within my calorie goals today :(
  • Glinda1971
    Options

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you

Have a great day!

+1

I only gave mine 4 days.... =/

I'm in Canada and sometimes sending things to another country takes a bit.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My niece did something so hilarious today that made me think of this thread.

My youngest niece came over to her mom today & asked for Chocolate Milk. My sister went over & got the milk & the powder & my niece threw the hugest fit. What did she want? She just wanted the powder in the glass & then threw herself on the floor & had a huge fit. Needless to say she didn't get her own way.

I was happy that today I fit in Chipotle (steak burritos yum) & a whole pint of frozen yogurt.

Ha! That's awesome!!
    And I LOVE Chipotle!! I haven't had it in well over a year though! Not sure why...we just never think to go there when we get food. That should change soon!! Awesome job fitting that AND frozen yogurt!! Winnnn!!!!!!

I love Chipotle too. Mmmmm mmmmmm.

Chipotle is a huge reason I got fat buuuut I still eat it! Just not in such large quantities anymore! Haha <3

We don't have that in Canada, is it Mexican food?

Yes! It's kind of a 'fast food' Mexican place. I put it in quotes because while it's quick their food is all fresh! Best guacamole!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    leahbee16 wrote: »
    I think this is a pretty lame confession, and I have done much worse than what I did today, but it still felt like it was not aligned with my fitness goals.

I gorged on a bunch of fruit and pumpkin pudding my mom made. And then ate an entire snack pack of wasabi peas. I think I had like 4 peaches in one sitting. So much for staying within my calorie goals today :(

@leahbee16 You probably could have made worse choices right? This actually looks like a pretty decent day in my book. You eat peaches like Freelee the Banana girl and have you SEEN that chick?

g1ghv6umfjkn.jpg

y5juqk7939l0.jpg

5rzx1pzz7zpb.jpg

She's bananas...

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jenni!!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you

Have a great day!

+1

I'm also a tone deaf alto!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNI!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Confession: I skipped my workout last night with every intention of working out when I got home this morning and I now have NO intention of doing anymore movement than I have to because this last shift has left me exhausted for some reason.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Another NSV...yesterday Mr. NY and I were hanging out at my house...I was wearing yoga pants...he said "babe, that *kitten* though"...lol. Yay for squats!!! (And yoga pants!)

Awesome NSV! How long have you've been lifting now?