Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• chrissythepoet
    chrissythepoet Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    today i ate four cheesy garlic biscuits
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I don't like messing with bones or exoskeletons. I really enjoy the flavor of crab legs, but it takes so long for me to get to the meat, it just isn't worth it.
    Yes, yes it is.
    Agreed. I love crab. I love the melted butter just as much! (I was just in Superstore - they have a special on frozen crab legs this week. I wonder if it's on over your way too...?)

I actually have never had it at home, is it easy to cook properly?

ETA: I do not have a superstore near me :/

Loblaws, no?
    Yes, very easy - boiling water for a few mins.

No :/

The Batcave is quiet, all the action is here right now, lol.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Guys, guys! Raelynn peed in her potty!!!! She actually told me she needed to go pee, and then sat down and went!! Normally she just sits there or says she wants/needs to go and then freaks out. This is amazing, and I'm beyond proud of her!! This is the first time she's gone on her own without being prompted by one of us! :smiley:

Nice!!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I adore fish and seafood of all kinds. Well... I've yet to try sea urchin and some other sea creatures, but I love octopus and eel and oysters (things a lot of other people find disgusting for some reason).

Also I know I haven't really been in here for a while. I haven't been "feeling it." I guess I've been feeling down. Sometimes I want to vent on here but decide the better of it :lol:

I love ALL the fish! But SSP says eating a lot of fish makes me smell different (in a bad way and not even 'down there') and he's not a huge fan.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm not a big fan of fish, never have been. But it is high in protein and good fats so in the interest of being an adult I have started to eat the non-fishier tasting ones. I also am getting kinda sick of soup for lunch every day so I decided to try tuna salad on a sandwich. Just in case I couldn't choke it down, I brought some pringles with my lunch today. I was thinking a tuna salad and potato chip sandwich (I guess I'm just not that good at adulting). Well the sandwich wasn't too bad but I still ate the pringles.

Of all the non-fishy tasting fish, I wouldn't have chosen tuna! I would have gone for the classics cod or haddock. If you want a more meaty fish go for swordfish or shark. Or if you like delicate I would go for plaice or Sole. Lemon Sole is nice. If you can't tell, I LOVE fish :yum:
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I don't like messing with bones or exoskeletons. I really enjoy the flavor of crab legs, but it takes so long for me to get to the meat, it just isn't worth it.

Mr. Susie and I tried lobster once, for the first time. We were so embarrassingly bad at getting anything out of the shells that a staff member came over and stayed with us and did it for us. :D
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Guys, guys! Raelynn peed in her potty!!!! She actually told me she needed to go pee, and then sat down and went!! Normally she just sits there or says she wants/needs to go and then freaks out. This is amazing, and I'm beyond proud of her!! This is the first time she's gone on her own without being prompted by one of us! :smiley:

That's super great!!! :smiley:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Mr. Susie and I tried lobster once, for the first time. We were so embarrassingly bad at getting anything out of the shells that a staff member came over and stayed with us and did it for us. :D

I pay extra at some restaurants to have them remove it for me. I only like the tail.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Go Raelynn!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Great Bonac Foot Race 10K this am... I do this every year. Wish me luck!

I had a killer run yesterday, even though I kept trying to slow it down every mile was mostly faster, and I had several miles at 8:10, 8:11, 8:14, 8:20, 8:44.

I am tired and sore today. So I'll either do great, or I will do terrible today!

@pofoster21 you will do super duper great! Keep chanting to yourself faces are good protein, faces are good protein, faces are good protein.

This is too funny. I wish I had seen it before the race.

I posted this in the NSV thread but I had a great race. It was a small race but even so I was 3rd female overall! Ran 7:53 average and finished in 49.04 minutes. I was thrilled.

Way to go! Which race is next?

This weekend. IM Wisconsin. Gulp.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

Yay!!
  • Glinda1971
    Options

I had a killer run yesterday, even though I kept trying to slow it down every mile was mostly faster, and I had several miles at 8:10, 8:11, 8:14, 8:20, 8:44.

I am tired and sore today. So I'll either do great, or I will do terrible today!

@pofoster21 you will do super duper great! Keep chanting to yourself faces are good protein, faces are good protein, faces are good protein.

I posted this in the NSV thread but I had a great race. It was a small race but even so I was 3rd female overall! Ran 7:53 average and finished in 49.04 minutes. I was thrilled.

Do you do that one every year as well?

Madison is only 8.5 hours from me.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »

ONLY 8.5 hours?!?! That's like most of my country, lol.
  • Glinda1971
    Options

From where I am 8 hours driving is about standard to get to any big city.

Toronto is 16 hours or so away.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

HA HA I thought exactly the same thing! It took me 5 hours to get back to Kent from Liverpool and that was enough for me!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Who loves Harry Potter, loves to eat, got up at 4:45 am to workout, and has two thumbs?!? THIS GIRL! Woo haha it's been a long time since I've done this!
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Who loves Harry Potter, loves to eat, got up at 4:45 am to workout, and has two thumbs?!? THIS GIRL! Woo haha it's been a long time since I've done this!

Way to go!!
  • CosmoTI
    CosmoTI Posts: 42 Member
    Options

ONLY 8.5 hours?!?! That's like most of my country, lol. [/quote]

HA HA I thought exactly the same thing! It took me 5 hours to get back to Kent from Liverpool and that was enough for me![/quote]

And this is one reason I can appreciate living in a country the size of the UK as I hate travel. Anything over 2 hours and I've had enough!
    Did you get up to anything interesting in Liverpool? Hope you weren't here over the weekend to experience the 'white man march' fiasco!

• CosmoTI
    CosmoTI Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

Wow, I'm impressed. My goal for this week was to get up at 6am each day to workout. I've failed completely thus far so all credit for getting up so early and getting it done.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »

HA HA I thought exactly the same thing! It took me 5 hours to get back to Kent from Liverpool and that was enough for me![/quote]

And this is one reason I can appreciate living in a country the size of the UK as I hate travel. Anything over 2 hours and I've had enough!
    Did you get up to anything interesting in Liverpool? Hope you weren't here over the weekend to experience the 'white man march' fiasco!

[/quote]

Whaaat? No I know nothing of this. I hope that isn't as racist as it sounds?! :/