Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I miss this thread :( I know we can't all keep up with 50 different threads but this one holds a place in my heart <3

I still come to this one first. I like the idea of new folks arriving. New friends. I don't like hiding only in the Batcave.

I keep up with both, but this one is almost totally dead now. I usually check for a new post here first, before wandering off to the BatCave. :)

As evidenced by the fact that FOUR DAYS are currently displaced on Page 1619. There was a time you couldn't get 4 hours on a page!

I sometimes wonder if the 1600+ pages scares people away.

I wonder which page this thread shows up?

I have a feeling a lot of the newer members might find this thread by doing a search & stumble on it from the results page.

"eating hot chocolate powder"
    "drowning peanut butter in water"
    "trash bag sweat suit"

;)

This made me laugh and draw attention!

I said Bingo out loud, but since I was looking for something else on an insurance website, I don't think I am busted for wasting time.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Did you all see this story? http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/fuel-pump-blaze-as-man-uses-lighter-on-spider/ar-AAeSyCj?li=AAadgLE

It's probably not supposed to be funny, but it's funny.

Oh my goodness, yes, my brother told me about it yesterday SMH...some people, I swear!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Confession: I'm seriously considering putting in a transfer request at work for a better position out of a different office (a smidge farther, but no big). It would have NO DIRECT REPORTS (~*happy dance*~)and be a step up, career-wise.

The catch is there's no way I can even apply without my current manager signing of on my transfer paperwork, and I soooo don't want to deal with the drama that's probably going to bring.

I also don't believe that she'll keep it appropriately under wraps because she's a spaz, so if it doesn't go my way, everyone will still be freaked out. Oy.

That's tough! I know exactly what you mean. I'd say go for it because you have to do what makes you happiest in the end! Everyone else can just sweat it out!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    I miss this thread :( I know we can't all keep up with 50 different threads but this one holds a place in my heart <3

I still come to this one first. I like the idea of new folks arriving. New friends. I don't like hiding only in the Batcave.

I keep up with both, but this one is almost totally dead now. I usually check for a new post here first, before wandering off to the BatCave. :)

As evidenced by the fact that FOUR DAYS are currently displaced on Page 1619. There was a time you couldn't get 4 hours on a page!

I wonder which page this thread shows up?

I have a feeling a lot of the newer members might find this thread by doing a search & stumble on it from the results page.

"eating hot chocolate powder"
    "drowning peanut butter in water"
    "trash bag sweat suit"

;)

This made me laugh and draw attention!

I said Bingo out loud, but since I was looking for something else on an insurance website, I don't think I am busted for wasting time.

Haha way to play it!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm seriously considering putting in a transfer request at work for a better position out of a different office (a smidge farther, but no big). It would have NO DIRECT REPORTS (~*happy dance*~)and be a step up, career-wise.

The catch is there's no way I can even apply without my current manager signing of on my transfer paperwork, and I soooo don't want to deal with the drama that's probably going to bring.

I also don't believe that she'll keep it appropriately under wraps because she's a spaz, so if it doesn't go my way, everyone will still be freaked out. Oy.

That's tough! I know exactly what you mean. I'd say go for it because you have to do what makes you happiest in the end! Everyone else can just sweat it out!

I've updated my resume and already uploaded my 2014 review into the system, so I'm definitely leaning that way. It's just SUCH a hassle if it doesn't work out. Mostly because I just KNOW that it'll leak out. She told a bunch of people about my FIL's heart attack back in May when I hadn't even told anybody!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Go for it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: I ate half a pizza yesterday!

Disclaimer: We did a chest workout, abs, ran 10 miles and biked 9 miles. I was still waaaaaay under my calorie goal for the day.

Exercise is a wonderful thing
  • Oberon21
    Options

This made page 1620! I will keep this thread alive if I have to haha it may just be me posting random things but I'm okay with that, I think we've all been there! haha

I will help you keep it alive!
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options

This made page 1620! I will keep this thread alive if I have to haha it may just be me posting random things but I'm okay with that, I think we've all been there! haha

I will help you keep it alive!

me too! B)
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

Go for it.

Transfer request forms filled out for three positions (two at our other local campus, one "flexible" with some travel requirements), awaiting signature (manager is off today).

*gulp*
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Go for it.

Transfer request forms filled out for three positions (two at our other local campus, one "flexible" with some travel requirements), awaiting signature (manager is off today).

*gulp*

Good luck!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Go for it.

*gulp*

Good luck and positive wishes sent to you!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options

Go for it.

*gulp*

Go for it! Hope it works out! :)
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Go for it.

*gulp*

Go for it! Hope it works out! :)

Good luck!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Go for it.

*gulp*

Good luck!!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

Go for it.

*gulp*

Good luck!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

I've updated my resume and already uploaded my 2014 review into the system, so I'm definitely leaning that way. It's just SUCH a hassle if it doesn't work out. Mostly because I just KNOW that it'll leak out. She told a bunch of people about my FIL's heart attack back in May when I hadn't even told anybody!

Good luck!!!!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Confession: I ate half a pizza yesterday!

Disclaimer: We did a chest workout, abs, ran 10 miles and biked 9 miles. I was still waaaaaay under my calorie goal for the day.

All of that is awesome
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Go for it.

*gulp*

Good luck!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Go for it.

*gulp*
    Great! Good luck.