Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I can't see the batcave threads anymore on my phone. Help please I feel like I lost all my best friends!

I would feel the same way if I couldn't get on here! I haven't had any issues yet...
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    I must confess that I feel a little crazy and conceited. A month ago, if someone was staring at me, I'd assume that they were lost in thought or there was something wrong with me. Tonight, one of the guys I work with kept looking at me while he was wheeling around patient beds for things like taking them to xray. At first, I didn't think anything of it.. figured I was probably just really close to being in the way. Then he smacked into a computer with a bed. When I looked up because I heard the noise, he was staring at me and paying no attention to the patient or the computer. He gave me a big goofy "oops" grin, and his whole face was bright red. He passed by me several more times throughout the night, and each time he'd stare at me, and when I'd look back his whole face would go red. Honestly, it reminded me a lot of middle school when guys are too shy to talk with the girls and when the girl smiles, the guy giggles and runs away.. The last time he went by me, he asked me where one of the rooms was, even though he has worked there longer than I have, and had just come out of that room about 5 minutes before. Conceited me is pretty sure he thinks I'm pretty awesome to look at. Crazy me thinks I should be wearing baggier pants to keep from having issues like that in the future (I wear size 16/18 right now for my work pants, because I bought them about 20 pounds ago, and can now fit in 12/14... if I go any larger, I'll need suspenders since the belt is having some trouble with the 18s as it is.. hence me feeling nuts)

It takes a little getting used to getting more attention, but own it. You worked hard for it. Enjoy it. If you like him back all the better, but even if you don't it is always nice to know that you are attractive.

• girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I can't see the batcave threads anymore on my phone. Help please I feel like I lost all my best friends!

Oh no what's happening?!? This happened to Nicci the other day too! :(:(

It's terrible. I had a rotten terrible horrible day at work and all I wanted to do was go to the Batcave and wallow in self pity til someone kicked me in the butt and I was denied. Instead I ate too much pizza for supper.

Mine doesn't work either. I couldn't do it through the app or chrome. Have got it to work through a different browser.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    Laura! How do you like your new Fitbit? You got the Charge HR?

Yep the Charge HR! So far so good! I'm just trying to get used to a different app tracker and how it syncs with MFP is a bit different but I'm so happy to have an activity tracker again I felt so lost without it! It was kind of sad actually because before these came out I never thought about steps or activity during workouts, I just worked out. Now I can't stand working out without it!

And then when you do forget to put it on (if you're like me) you throw a minor hissy fit and don't want to do the workout/walk/whatever.

i thought i had forgotten my zip yesterday (little did i realize i had tucked it in my bra while getting dressed), and when i walked to the cafe for lunch i believe the phrase out of my mouth was "why am i even walking? it doesn't count!"
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options

AWWWWWWW!!
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options

And then when you do forget to put it on (if you're like me) you throw a minor hissy fit and don't want to do the workout/walk/whatever.

i thought i had forgotten my zip yesterday (little did i realize i had tucked it in my bra while getting dressed), and when i walked to the cafe for lunch i believe the phrase out of my mouth was "why am i even walking? it doesn't count!" [/quote]

I can totally understand that, I was just the same when I had to charge my Flex up - if I can't wear my Flex, I'm sitting down
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

How sweet!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

That's adorable!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options

Damn! Those ninjas are cutting onions in my house again.

NSVs today! I took my measurements for the first time since July. I am about 5kg lighter now than then, but the best part was my measurements. I was -2cm on my neck, bust and hips, and a whopping -9cm from my waist! (Thighs are still the same but that's not a surprise).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the measurements!

Day 3 of not being able to view the batcave thread on my phone
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    I must confess that I feel a little crazy and conceited. A month ago, if someone was staring at me, I'd assume that they were lost in thought or there was something wrong with me. Tonight, one of the guys I work with kept looking at me while he was wheeling around patient beds for things like taking them to xray. At first, I didn't think anything of it.. figured I was probably just really close to being in the way. Then he smacked into a computer with a bed. When I looked up because I heard the noise, he was staring at me and paying no attention to the patient or the computer. He gave me a big goofy "oops" grin, and his whole face was bright red. He passed by me several more times throughout the night, and each time he'd stare at me, and when I'd look back his whole face would go red. Honestly, it reminded me a lot of middle school when guys are too shy to talk with the girls and when the girl smiles, the guy giggles and runs away.. The last time he went by me, he asked me where one of the rooms was, even though he has worked there longer than I have, and had just come out of that room about 5 minutes before. Conceited me is pretty sure he thinks I'm pretty awesome to look at. Crazy me thinks I should be wearing baggier pants to keep from having issues like that in the future (I wear size 16/18 right now for my work pants, because I bought them about 20 pounds ago, and can now fit in 12/14... if I go any larger, I'll need suspenders since the belt is having some trouble with the 18s as it is.. hence me feeling nuts)

It takes a little getting used to getting more attention, but own it. You worked hard for it. Enjoy it. If you like him back all the better, but even if you don't it is always nice to know that you are attractive.

I got my husband to let me know I'm attractive :tongue: I'll probably get used to the attention eventually... either that or find new ways to hide :smiley:
  • Oberon21
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »

NSVs today! I took my measurements for the first time since July. I am about 5kg lighter now than then, but the best part was my measurements. I was -2cm on my neck, bust and hips, and a whopping -9cm from my waist! (Thighs are still the same but that's not a surprise).

Congratulations!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    So as not to tie up the board for the rest of today, thanks to all of you for your sympathy. I may let myself wallow in pity for the rest of today, but someone needs to tell me to snap out of it tomorrow, please.

Wallow today - it's allowed. Grief doesn't ever go away, it just sort of abates for awhile to return later. Hugs to you!! Thinking of you today. Grief bacon is okay for a day or two, though, but getting back on track returns to you the control that grief can steal away. More hugs!

You are so good with the word thingies @jthurman3!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Yea good going
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Yay way to go!!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

Awesome!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    When I did my C25K last night, I had my Fitbit and my Polar HR on. So I was all geared up for my run!!

I use my garmin for my running and my fitbit for the steps. I look like a NY street walking sales man trying to sell watches off my wrist when I am running.

I could just picture you running in a trench coat & having it lined with pockets to sell your watches.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    When I did my C25K last night, I had my Fitbit and my Polar HR on. So I was all geared up for my run!!

I use my garmin for my running and my fitbit for the steps. I look like a NY street walking sales man trying to sell watches off my wrist when I am running.

I could just picture you running in a trench coat & having it lined with pockets to sell your watches.

Tee hee
  • saraherren
    saraherren Posts: 59 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This week was my first week of work at my first real "big girl" job since college. I absolutely LOVE it and my co-workers seem really nice. My boss is extremely chill, even went to lunch with him and my co-workers at a pizza place on Thursday. Very excited about many more great weeks to come!