Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

You deserve it! You need to refuel.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    Still doing my back reading and I want to reply to some people, but I know at this point my opinion it totally irrelevant.

And I confess that I have gained albs (probably water weight, who knows) since my husband went out of town on Sunday.

I also confess I took the kids to a movie he wanted to take them to since it was my middle boy's birthday yesterday. Who can resist a kid coming up to you and asking "Since its my birthday, can we go together as a family and see the Star Wars movie?" So popcorn and cherry coke for supper yesterday.

Yum! Sounds like a good night to me!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Day 3 of waking up feeling like poo. I have a headache, my stomach hurts, and I just feel like I could sleep for days. And @kelly_c_77 before you even ask, yes, I am taking zinc.

Here's a confession for you. I almost didn't eat enough to close out my diary yesterday. :anguished:

It might be stress not sick Mo. I had a queasy stomach and a headache the other day. But I know mine was stress.

So I typed this and read the following posts. So just, never mind.

<3
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Ok, so I have, by lunchtime, already gone over my calories, for the moment. It should be back in the green before I go to bed. I ate all my calories early because I have a late dentist appointment for a cleaning. Ya know, gotta eat before they tell you nothing for so long after the cleaning ;) . Plan on walk/jog this afternoon, so that will help.

Isn't only 30 minutes that you cannot eat after a cleaning?? :p

It is when they numb you up that you should wait until you regain feeling. :wink: I don't let them coat my teeth, it gives me an upset stomach when they do.

I have eaten while still numb. I don't recommend it in public. I have drooled. I will admit.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

I think that's legit.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Still doing my back reading and I want to reply to some people, but I know at this point my opinion it totally irrelevant.

And I confess that I have gained albs (probably water weight, who knows) since my husband went out of town on Sunday.

I also confess I took the kids to a movie he wanted to take them to since it was my middle boy's birthday yesterday. Who can resist a kid coming up to you and asking "Since its my birthday, can we go together as a family and see the Star Wars movie?" So popcorn and cherry coke for supper yesterday.

Sweet. My son and I had ice cream for dinner last Friday night. Awesome mom alert! LOL
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Sweet. My son and I had ice cream for dinner last Friday night. Awesome mom alert! LOL

Um BEST mom in the world alert!!
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

The Manitoba Marathon is a Boston Qualifier (I'm assuming that's what BQ Stands for) and its in June.

That is awesome. What kind of ice cream?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

The Manitoba Marathon is a Boston Qualifier (I'm assuming that's what BQ Stands for) and its in June.

Coldstone.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Coldstone.

And this is why I <3 you.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yeah? Maybe I will look into that one as well. 4/30 I am doing Nashville but its hot/hilly/and Nicci, Tammy and I are all doing it so not sure I'll be going flat out in that one..

I'll have to google how far of a drive that one is. And yes, BQ is Boston Qualifier. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options

I have had a McDonald's ice cream cone and diet coke for dinner. Multiple times. Possibly 1x a week. Possibly...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

Coldstone.

Just a side note, Chocolate Truffle ice cream with brownie mix-in is TOO much chocolate. I didn't think there could be such a thing...

Son got salted caramel ice cream with Heath mix-in, and that was really good.
  • Myles_104
    Options

Yeah? Maybe I will look into that one as well. 4/30 I am doing Nashville but its hot/hilly/and Nicci, Tammy and I are all doing it so not sure I'll be going flat out in that one..

I'll have to google how far of a drive that one is. And yes, BQ is Boston Qualifier. :)

Depends on where you are. We are ~4 hours north of Fargo, ND
  • Oberon21
    Options

Depends on where you are. We are ~4 hours north of Fargo, ND

New Jersey...
  • Oberon21
    Options

Coldstone.

Just a side note, Chocolate Truffle ice cream with brownie mix-in is TOO much chocolate. I didn't think there could be such a thing...

I don't like things that are too chocolaty. Its definitely a thing.
  • Myles_104
    Options

Coldstone.

I want the ice cream your son had. Sounds so good.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

You deserve it! You need to refuel.
    :smiley:

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options

Awww!! that is so precious!