Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My food today has consisted of, in order; half of a German Chocolate long John, a 100 calorie Muscle Milk shake, and half of a chocolate/glaze twist donut. I'm getting ready to eat a cookies & cream Quest Bar because I need the protein, and I'm attempting to somewhat adult today.

So, if Mo bingoed Bry's quest bar, can I bingo Mo's quest bar?!? G-59!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    All right, guys. I'm headed to the doctor. So, if you're gonna cheat and bingo Mo out, do it now. @Oberon21 @MoHousdon

Hope all comes out ok and you are just having a cold.

Possible pneumonia. Waiting for chest x-ray results. I did get codiene cough syrup. Hopefully that helps me (and hubby) sleep.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I can't imagine another day and a half of this training.

Sorry. :(

9 hours inside under fluorescent lights is giving me a raging headache. I need to go for a long walk later. Fresh air!

Yuck!
  • Nina_Ekoko
    Nina_Ekoko Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Nina_Ekoko wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    For those of you who have these near them Muscle Maker Grill is amazing. Mmmmm

Never heard of it. Will have to Google.

My Lent challenge is going good so far.

I have exercised Wed., Thurs., Fri., & today.

I have not had any ice cream or bought any processed junk foods either.

Eating wise has been pretty horrible as far as nutritionally, but I have a four hundred calorie deficit Thurs. & Fri. I might do a half hour-45 minutes of exercise more.

Still catching up but I hope you have still been doing well! Good job so far!

Thanks. I have exercised everyday so far (well not today yet, but I might do some Just Dance in a bit).

It hasn't been too hard buying any processed junk foods since I haven't went grocery shopping for a week, but I am sure the Easter candy will be tempting.

How is your challenge going?

Just Dance is a darn good workout! My friends and I play on Girl's Nights sometimes. I figure it burns alcohol calories!

It's sad how competitive I get with my eight year old niece when we play Just Dance.

How do you get competitive with a dance program?

Well I try to beat my niece & get more points, but usually that stinker gets a higher point total.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Oh where, oh where have my bingo players gone? Oh where, oh where can they be?

This one was/is sick.

This is really the ONLY way I'll win this thing. :#

And a little helper..... ;)

Shh. You're not supposed to tell. :wink:

I smell a freaking conspiracy!!!

I get Bingos with a little help from my friends. (I hope you sang that) :smiley:

I get by with a little help a little help from my frieeeeeeeeeeenddddddds.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...

G-59!!! (I totally stole it.)

84nwxfzuwjhk.jpg

Bwahahahahaha!

Did you make that meme up?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...

G-59!!! (I totally stole it.)

84nwxfzuwjhk.jpg

Bwahahahahaha!

Did you make that meme up?

Nope. Found it on the interwebz!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I have never:

Experienced online dating
    Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.
    Loved the first season of Glee
    Loved Sesame Street for myself and my kids. Luckily, that was eons before Cookie Monster changed his ways.
    What do you mean Cookie Monster changed his ways... not sure i want to hear about all that, lol!!!

I'm guessing Cookie finally got the diabeeetus

Not that I know of, but sometime between my now 16 stopping watching Sesame Street and my now 9 yo starting to watch it, cookies became a sometimes food and he started eating baby carrots.

When I told my husband this, he was madder than he had any right to be. He's VERY passionate about cookies and/or Cookie Monster. :smiley:

Cookie Monster best be putting some cookie crumbs on those carrots!

giphy.gif
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Protein bar flavor of the day: Quest Bar - Cookies & Cream,
    Tomorrow: Quest Bar - Banana Nut Muffin!

I am not a fan of the Banana Nut Muffin. It tasted like banana puke to me.

Bingo! N-32!

I had a cold Combat Crunch Birthday Cake bar today & was surprised at how much it did taste like Fruity Pebbles.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2016
    Options

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.
    Loved Sesame Street for myself and my kids. Luckily, that was eons before Cookie Monster changed his ways.
    What do you mean Cookie Monster changed his ways... not sure i want to hear about all that, lol!!!

Not that I know of, but sometime between my now 16 stopping watching Sesame Street and my now 9 yo starting to watch it, cookies became a sometimes food and he started eating baby carrots.

A sometimes food? Seriously? I mean I get wanting kids to eat their vegetables, but the whole point of cookie monster was him being the hilarious glutton we all secretly wanted to be

I'm with your husband Mo-I call shenanigans!

I have a whole rant about Cookie Monster. I won't type it on my phone.
    All right, guys. I'm headed to the doctor. So, if you're gonna cheat and bingo Mo out, do it now. @Oberon21 @MoHousdon

I hope this too.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.

A sometimes food? Seriously? I mean I get wanting kids to eat their vegetables, but the whole point of cookie monster was him being the hilarious glutton we all secretly wanted to be

I'm with your husband Mo-I call shenanigans!

I have a whole rant about Cookie Monster. I won't type it on my phone.

I hope this too.

Hey, @MelissaPhippsFeagins did I win?!? Huh? Did I???
  • quiksylver296
    Options

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!

If not, I call this one!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Mel, did you verify Quik's Bingo?! I still think she's cheating.

She must be.
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options

She must be.

What?!? Just because I started a straw-man account as Nina_Ekoka...???

ETA: That's an evil little thought, starting a fake account to screw with people... >:)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

She must be.

I'm all for you doing well Mo, but I think Quik's got it.
  • salindavitian
    salindavitian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week

2 weeks ago i did my first npc bikini competition and to celebrate I took a dozen donuts to work that following Monday, and guess what.....I ended up eating half a dozen myself...... yeah that ended up being my breakfast, snack, lunch and afternoon snack at work..... I never seize to surprise myself..... lol - not proud of it though I must add.....
  • salindavitian
    salindavitian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I stopped buying snacky foods to try and curb my 7 to 10 pm "grazing". Last night I mowed down a plate of cheese and crackers.
    I thought I was the only one that did that!!! cheese and crackers kill me!