Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...

It's not ice cream, but does it count?

Just to make it interesting between you and Quik, I am giving it to you. It's the spirit if the confession on the card. I-19 to Mo.

That's why I was questioning it? It says "ice cream for dinner" nowhere does it say "cake for breakfast".

cgvq0io1m2hu.jpg

ejuqlzo6ajjj.gif
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...

Just to make it interesting between you and Quik, I am giving it to you. It's the spirit if the confession on the card. I-19 to Mo.

But, but, but....SHE DIDN'T CALL IT!!! *whoispoutingnow?*

You're still 2 AHEAD OF ME!!! *doesn't care Quik is crying because she got called out for cheating*

It wasn't cheating. It was tactical bingo playing...
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I know I was confused as I didn't see it on the list but I am amused too. Our power just went out.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    So no power means no work. All of my guys are safe and accounted for. No reactions were at a critical point. All safe. Hurray.
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    So no power means no work. All of my guys are safe and accounted for. No reactions were at a critical point. All safe. Hurray.

Oh, good. Isn't it interesting what drama power outages can cause? We had one when I worked in the jail, and then the generator ran out of fuel. No lights in a jail for multiple hours = not fun.
  • nonoelmo
    Options

Oh, good. Isn't it interesting what drama power outages can cause? We had one when I worked in the jail, and then the generator ran out of fuel. No lights in a jail for multiple hours = not fun.

I'm guessing you didn't pass out candles. :wink:

Was there any light source? At least I have a wall of windows.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Not fun and scary :#
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    My lunch is frozen.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    And we are back on. Whoooohooo.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I have never:

Experienced online dating
    Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.
    Loved the first season of Glee
    Loved Sesame Street for myself and my kids. Luckily, that was eons before Cookie Monster changed his ways.
    What do you mean Cookie Monster changed his ways... not sure i want to hear about all that, lol!!!

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.
    Loved Sesame Street for myself and my kids. Luckily, that was eons before Cookie Monster changed his ways.
    What do you mean Cookie Monster changed his ways... not sure i want to hear about all that, lol!!!

I'm guessing Cookie finally got the diabeeetus
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

But, but, but....SHE DIDN'T CALL IT!!! *whoispoutingnow?*

You're still 2 AHEAD OF ME!!! *doesn't care Quik is crying because she got called out for cheating*

It wasn't cheating. It was tactical bingo playing...

5yolgnrxx6et.gif
  • MoHousdon
    Options

That sounds awful!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Glad everyone's okay.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I'm guessing you didn't pass out candles. :wink:

Was there any light source? At least I have a wall of windows.

Flashlights. It was night, so the skylights weren't helpful.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Yay! You get lunch!
  • nonoelmo
    Options

Yay! You get lunch!

You read my mind.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I know I was confused as I didn't see it on the list but I am amused too. Our power just went out.

Gotta keep it interesting, Sis. And I hope the power comes back quickly.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.

Not that I know of, but sometime between my now 16 stopping watching Sesame Street and my now 9 yo starting to watch it, cookies became a sometimes food and he started eating baby carrots.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.

Not that I know of, but sometime between my now 16 stopping watching Sesame Street and my now 9 yo starting to watch it, cookies became a sometimes food and he started eating baby carrots.

When I told my husband this, he was madder than he had any right to be. He's VERY passionate about cookies and/or Cookie Monster. :smiley: