Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Oh where, oh where have my bingo players gone? Oh where, oh where can they be?

This one was/is sick.

This is really the ONLY way I'll win this thing. :#

And a little helper..... ;)

Shh. You're not supposed to tell. :wink:

I smell a freaking conspiracy!!!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Second breakfast. Well, first really because my protein shake is still sitting unopened on my desk.a2u03fqphlvs.jpg

That looks awesome. I'm really disappointed that MFP only has 6 meals so that I can't make 7 and eat like a hobbit.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

This one was/is sick.

I get Bingos with a little help from my friends. (I hope you sang that) :smiley:
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    We went to team lunch today a smy boss is leaving. the calorie counts for the restaurant were huge and the salt! so i chose a boring salad, no dressing. Now I'm starving!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Second breakfast. Well, first really because my protein shake is still sitting unopened on my desk.a2u03fqphlvs.jpg

That looks awesome. I'm really disappointed that MFP only has 6 meals so that I can't make 7 and eat like a hobbit.

I'm drooling on my keyboard at work right now just looking at that!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    We went to team lunch today a smy boss is leaving. the calorie counts for the restaurant were huge and the salt! so i chose a boring salad, no dressing. Now I'm starving!

Nicci, please get yourself something to fill up!! Can't have you starving yourself before Ben Nevis!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Good for you! Go get some protein that will help.
  • Oberon21
    edited February 2016
    Options

This one was/is sick.

No one said we can't employ teamwork! There was no rule stating that...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »

I am an on time person. If we agree on a time then we agreed that time works for both of us. If it does not work, don't agree to it. I understand a 5 minute wiggle time for traffic or whatever but I will not routinely wait for you. I've got too many things to be doing that if I carve out time for you I expect similar levels of respect for my time as I give you for yours.

I'm an on-time person. I showed up for my very first dinner date with a girl in college when I said I would. She appreciated that effort. Ended up getting hitched to her. People take you seriously if you show up on time!

I get very haired out if I can't be some place on time. Weird, because I'm a pretty laid back person otherwise.

Confession part: If you are consistently late, I tend to think you're either: a) lazy or b) inconsiderate.

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful

You all hate me. But it's okay. I am unlikely to change and am ok with your hate.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    The lid wasn't completely snapped down when I began to shake up my protein shake. Ever done that? Yep, protein shake everywhere...

How about not screwing on the bottom of the blender when making the shake? Yep done that. Total mess.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I am an on time person. If we agree on a time then we agreed that time works for both of us. If it does not work, don't agree to it. I understand a 5 minute wiggle time for traffic or whatever but I will not routinely wait for you. I've got too many things to be doing that if I carve out time for you I expect similar levels of respect for my time as I give you for yours.

I'm an on-time person. I showed up for my very first dinner date with a girl in college when I said I would. She appreciated that effort. Ended up getting hitched to her. People take you seriously if you show up on time!

I get very haired out if I can't be some place on time. Weird, because I'm a pretty laid back person otherwise.

Confession part: If you are consistently late, I tend to think you're either: a) lazy or b) inconsiderate.

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful

You all hate me. But it's okay. I am unlikely to change and am ok with your hate.

Nope. All the <3 We'll just lie to you about what time to be there. ;)
  • orangesmartie
    Options

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful

I loves ya x
  • orangesmartie
    Options

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful

Nope. All the <3We'll just lie to you about what time to be there. ;)

totally this

• orangesmartie
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Nicci, please get yourself something to fill up!! Can't have you starving yourself before Ben Nevis!!

Long way to go until then! And i am in no danger of starving, sadly. Plenty of reserves.
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    there is a game of thrones trivia game being released. In the states only. and shipping to UK from Amazon is more than the game *SOB*
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.

I just ate so much crap at this conference I think I am going to have to skip dinner.... :#

But dinner is good.

I skipped it. I have an apple in my room. And since I am now starving I'll eat that. ;)
    Ok. If that works for you.

No but you don't have alot of options at this center. I missed dinner to go run.

Oh. I don't blame you. Was it a nice run?
    I'm heading to SD next month once or twice for work. I'm looking forward to the ocean air and waterfront runs.

I had to read this a couple of times to figure out how you get ocean air and waterfront runs in South Dakota!!! Then I realized you must be talking about San Diego!

Yes. San Diego. Sorry.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful

I love you. I hate being late, but I don't like being super early either. I like being on time. However, I tend to run late most of the time. This is usually because I have to wait on someone else and not because I'm making myself pretty.

Dislaimer:
    xtywzdzk1hv7.jpg
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.

I just ate so much crap at this conference I think I am going to have to skip dinner.... :#

But dinner is good.

I skipped it. I have an apple in my room. And since I am now starving I'll eat that. ;)
    Ok. If that works for you.

No but you don't have alot of options at this center. I missed dinner to go run.

Oh. I don't blame you. Was it a nice run?
    I'm heading to SD next month once or twice for work. I'm looking forward to the ocean air and waterfront runs.

I had to read this a couple of times to figure out how you get ocean air and waterfront runs in South Dakota!!! Then I realized you must be talking about San Diego!

Oh I missed Laura's reply to my post. Make sure you go to the zoo when you are there, if you haven't been. It's lovely.

ETA it was also a struggle to run but it got me back under calories.
    I'm going to to spend most of my time in conference rooms from early morning until late night. I'm going to to carve out run time but no zoo time. :(

I have been there though, long ago.

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful

I don't hate you. I just won't wait very long. <3
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

No judgement, I've grabbed snacks at work many a time only to drown them in water/tea/coffee to make them inedible the second I had a moment of self control.

Bingo! B-2!

Mel, does this count?

Yes, Mo, it does. That's why I was looking for my players!!!
    ETA: The network here at work is wonky today and I just saw this post for the first time. It wasn't appearing for me when I asked where you are.