Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...

It's not ice cream, but does it count?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    there is a game of thrones trivia game being released. In the states only. and shipping to UK from Amazon is more than the game *SOB*

You can pick it up in April
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    nuffer wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »

I am an on time person. If we agree on a time then we agreed that time works for both of us. If it does not work, don't agree to it. I understand a 5 minute wiggle time for traffic or whatever but I will not routinely wait for you. I've got too many things to be doing that if I carve out time for you I expect similar levels of respect for my time as I give you for yours.

I'm an on-time person. I showed up for my very first dinner date with a girl in college when I said I would. She appreciated that effort. Ended up getting hitched to her. People take you seriously if you show up on time!

I get very haired out if I can't be some place on time. Weird, because I'm a pretty laid back person otherwise.

Confession part: If you are consistently late, I tend to think you're either: a) lazy or b) inconsiderate.

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful

You all hate me. But it's okay. I am unlikely to change and am ok with your hate.

Nope. All the <3We'll just lie to you about what time to be there. ;)

totally this

Works for me. And I am all for you lying to me. Won't bother me a bit.
  • jenwolski
    jenwolski Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wanna play bingo!! what is that?
  • jenwolski
    Options
    jenwolski wrote: »

I mean...I know what BINGO is...but what is this new-fangled bingo you speak of?
  • Oberon21
    Options

I mean...I know what BINGO is...but what is this new-fangled bingo you speak of?

Go back a few pages. There is a list of items on the card. Basically it's newbies unknowingly responding to the early confessions in the thread. There are certain ones that keep coming up. Mo invented it. Melissa formalized it. Quik is winning the first game (so far).
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I just had the rest of my lemon birthday cake for breakfast with my coffee. So worth it...

That sounds fabulous!
  • jenwolski
    Options

Go back a few pages. There is a list of items on the card. Basically it's newbies unknowingly responding to the early confessions in the thread. There are certain ones that keep coming up. Mo invented it. Melissa formalized it. Quik is winning the first game (so far).

Cool...found it! Hope to start this Sunday ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options

Cool...found it! Hope to start this Sunday ;)

The more the merrier!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Mel will have to weigh in on that. Call it and see!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.

I just ate so much crap at this conference I think I am going to have to skip dinner.... :#

But dinner is good.

I skipped it. I have an apple in my room. And since I am now starving I'll eat that. ;)
    Ok. If that works for you.

No but you don't have alot of options at this center. I missed dinner to go run.

Oh. I don't blame you. Was it a nice run?
    I'm heading to SD next month once or twice for work. I'm looking forward to the ocean air and waterfront runs.

I had to read this a couple of times to figure out how you get ocean air and waterfront runs in South Dakota!!! Then I realized you must be talking about San Diego!

Oh I missed Laura's reply to my post. Make sure you go to the zoo when you are there, if you haven't been. It's lovely.

ETA it was also a struggle to run but it got me back under calories.
    I'm going to to spend most of my time in conference rooms from early morning until late night. I'm going to to carve out run time but no zoo time. :(

I have been there though, long ago.
    nuffer wrote: »

I am an on time person. If we agree on a time then we agreed that time works for both of us. If it does not work, don't agree to it. I understand a 5 minute wiggle time for traffic or whatever but I will not routinely wait for you. I've got too many things to be doing that if I carve out time for you I expect similar levels of respect for my time as I give you for yours.

I'm an on-time person. I showed up for my very first dinner date with a girl in college when I said I would. She appreciated that effort. Ended up getting hitched to her. People take you seriously if you show up on time!

I get very haired out if I can't be some place on time. Weird, because I'm a pretty laid back person otherwise.

Confession part: If you are consistently late, I tend to think you're either: a) lazy or b) inconsiderate.

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful

You all hate me. But it's okay. I am unlikely to change and am ok with your hate.
    I don't hate you. I just won't wait very long. <3

That's ok. I'll go do my own thing then. :)
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options

G-59!!! (I totally stole it.)

84nwxfzuwjhk.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Finding one of the comments below - and calling a bingo # for it. First person to 5, wins.

Drowning peanut butter
    Eating from the trash
    Wearing trash bags
    Washing your sports bra in the shower
    Smelly workout clothes
    Commando workouts
    White chocolate wonderful
    Addicted to (fill in the blank)
    Quest bars
    My fitbit won't sync/charge
    Donuts
    Eating frosting from the container
    Eating cocoa powder
    Zinc
    Detox/teatox
    Embarrassed/nervous to go to gym
    Ice cream for dinner
    Grief bacon
  • MoHousdon
    Options

84nwxfzuwjhk.jpg

I don't think this counts. :/

Mel, Quik is trying to cheat AGAIN!!! *runs off pouting*
  • Oberon21
    Options

84nwxfzuwjhk.jpg

That was sneaky but you didn't claim it....
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options

84nwxfzuwjhk.jpg

That was sneaky but you didn't claim it....

I even got POF on my side on this one! That never happens! *gloating*

vlsc7j81tcf6.gif
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Sounds yummy!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Just to make it interesting between you and Quik, I am giving it to you. It's the spirit if the confession on the card. I-19 to Mo.
    No cheating, Quik. You're the good guy, remember? I'm supposed to be able to trust the police.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Just to make it interesting between you and Quik, I am giving it to you. It's the spirit if the confession on the card. I-19 to Mo.

But, but, but....SHE DIDN'T CALL IT!!! *whoispoutingnow?*
  • MoHousdon
    edited February 2016
    Options

That's why I was questioning it? It says "ice cream for dinner" nowhere does it say "cake for breakfast".

cgvq0io1m2hu.jpg