Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.

Gotta love Jif to Go.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My last class ended at 10:30, and for the past two hours I have been doing absolutely nothing (okay, I was watching penny dreadful, which is terrible). And now I have only half an hour before lunch, so it's not *really* worth doing anything, riiight?
    I have very little motivation lately. I just want to sleep all the time. I will be productive the rest of today!

You sound like me. But with 1/2 an hour to go... I am not sure there is much you could do. You have classes today? Are you US based?

Yeah, I'm in the US. We have classes anyway :P oh well!

Bummer. I have to work too. :)

Aww, too bad!
    Can I just share I am an idiot.

Last week I went to the airport without my drivers license. It worked out but seriously.
    This weekend I went home every day early from the barn to work on my dissertation. Did I? NO! I slept. So spent a long night doing updates... which made me late today.
    Then because I was running so late, I threw my clothes into a bag and ran out of the house for my flight. On way to airport I realized I forgot my cell. Turning around and getting it put me too late to check my bag. I had to move to a 4:05 pm flight.
    Which is probably now cancelled due to the weather in NJ. (ITS BARELY SNOWING!).

It is not a good day. :(

Lesson... don't procrastinate. Be early. Be on time. Don't be lazy. Get what you need to do done when you need to do it. Then you won't have a snowball bad day like mine is turning out to be.

You just made me think of my kids band director: "to be early is to be on time; to be on time is to be late; to be late is to be dead." He used to drive me crazy.

How ridiculous! Being early is usually rude if you ask me.

I live by the 15 minute rule. I tell everyone if I don't show up after 15 minutes you can hang up. Everyone knows I am always late. I also tell people if you want me on time... lie to me and tell me to the wrong time. I agree with Lady A here... and if you are early, then you are really just wasting time.

Now, of course, being early today would have been helpful. It saved me on the drivers license/airport issue. If I hadn't had a rare 'early' day I would never have made my flight that day.

Haha, I tell people to tell me the wrong time too. I've trained some of my friends to do it automatically :P

there are certain people in my life that i always tell them the wrong time, usually by 20 minutes, so then they have a chance of being on time.

I have to do this with my husband. I think it's kinda rude to make people wait for us (I have this whole thing about not wanting to act like other people's time is less important than mine, which is kind of how I feel when I'm late) but he hates waiting for anyone and anything and so refuses to be even a minute early, because, horror, what if we have to wait for five minutes at the restaurant before our friends arrive?! Hahaha. So I have to do this thing at home where I tell him "We have to leave in an hour....we have to leave in forty-five minutes...we have to leave in half an hour" and push all those times up 15 minutes so we have a prayer of actually arriving on time.

He's heard my rant so many times that he shows up exactly on time for work stuff at least, but social things...not so much.

I am an on time person. If we agree on a time then we agreed that time works for both of us. If it does not work, don't agree to it. I understand a 5 minute wiggle time for traffic or whatever but I will not routinely wait for you. I've got too many things to be doing that if I carve out time for you I expect similar levels of respect for my time as I give you for yours.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.

I just ate so much crap at this conference I think I am going to have to skip dinner.... :#

But dinner is good.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

I just ate so much crap at this conference I think I am going to have to skip dinner.... :#

But dinner is good.

I skipped it. I have an apple in my room. And since I am now starving I'll eat that. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My bag arrived!
  • nonoelmo
    Options

But dinner is good.

I skipped it. I have an apple in my room. And since I am now starving I'll eat that. ;)
    Ok. If that works for you.

• scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    I use my aria's weekly average weight as my 'official' weight. Every week I take great glee in erasing the one highest weight for a six rather than seven day average. I look forward to doing this all week. Silly, but incredibly empowering too.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    This thread is back in the regular feed!!!!!
    Page one of the general diet and weight loss forum!!!!!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I'm super stressed and now I want more food. ._____. what's another 200 calories, right? (But I am *not* going to eat more today!)

Also, I'm going to a metal concert this weekend and my neck already hurts from jiu jitsu. I'm going to get whiplash LOL.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

yay!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm super stressed and now I want more food. ._____. what's another 200 calories, right? (But I am *not* going to eat more today!)

Also, I'm going to a metal concert this weekend and my neck already hurts from jiu jitsu. I'm going to get whiplash LOL.

Uh oh. Take some advil!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

I think it may have been for a bit. I know when I post it pops up.
  • Oberon21
    Options

But dinner is good.

No but you don't have alot of options at this center. I missed dinner to go run.
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I often lick containers/wrappers. Especially Laughing Cow Cheese wrappers. I logged those calories and they're MINE! Every last one of them!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    @kellienw335 look at your number of posts! :anguished:

I'm on my phone. What was it?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    jenwolski wrote: »
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    @Rachel0778 Just prominently display this sign for your dinner guests:

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

This is exactly why I don't participate in potlucks, dog and cat hair have no place in my diet :)

It might help with some of your macros/micros.

Maybe 5 grams of cat hair would be the missing link to my total nutritional excellence!

This could be "the magic pill" everyone is always in search of and you could have found it!!!

Hairball!

Ya may want to call it something else though. Ya know, for the vegans.

Well the hair falls off the cats is ok I think. No animal was harmed on the making of the condiment.

I thought vegans didn't eat any animal products. Eggs, yogurt, cat hair.

Confirmed, we do not XD (confession: I do own a leather jacket. :c I feel bad but I really like it.)

My mother owned a fur coat worth a couple thousand dollars.....when she was alive she was not allowed to wear it if I was with her........when she died I threw it in the trash.
  • nonoelmo
    Options

But dinner is good.

No but you don't have alot of options at this center. I missed dinner to go run.

Oh. I don't blame you. Was it a nice run?
    I'm heading to SD next month once or twice for work. I'm looking forward to the ocean air and waterfront runs.
  • nonoelmo
    Options

Hugs.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    I use my aria's weekly average weight as my 'official' weight. Every week I take great glee in erasing the one highest weight for a six rather than seven day average. I look forward to doing this all week. Silly, but incredibly empowering too.

Nice.

I track daily but use Thursday as my official weight.
  • stellabest99
    stellabest99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    on bad days I weigh myself on tippytoes... not entirely sure why this makes me lighter, but it sure makes me feel better!!!