Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Here is cobweb last night jumping on my treadmill. Crazy cat.
    rqtbny9q4zr4.jpg

Cobweb is telling you that he's the king of the treadmill.

I think he wants to exercise too lol
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    @Rachel0778 Just prominently display this sign for your dinner guests:

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

I'm seriously going to hunt down this sign and hang it in our entryway, this is fantastic!

Since my SO is in the legal field I have a feeling I'm going to meet more and more Jones', but they'll just have to cope with our Smith ways :)

I know a federal judge who lives in a two bedroom house that his wife inherited from her grandmother. They have two teenage boys and two or three dogs. Not all legal types are Joneses.

This gives me hope :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Here is cobweb last night jumping on my treadmill. Crazy cat.
    rqtbny9q4zr4.jpg

Cobweb is telling you that he's the king of the treadmill.

I think he wants to exercise too lol

He needs it! He has gotten quite chubby since coming to live with me.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

No judgement, I've grabbed snacks at work many a time only to drown them in water/tea/coffee to make them inedible the second I had a moment of self control.

Bingo! B-2!

Mel, does this count?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

No judgement, I've grabbed snacks at work many a time only to drown them in water/tea/coffee to make them inedible the second I had a moment of self control.

Bingo! B-2!

Mel, does this count?

This is totally on the card!
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.

I just ate so much crap at this conference I think I am going to have to skip dinner.... :#

But dinner is good.

I skipped it. I have an apple in my room. And since I am now starving I'll eat that. ;)
    Ok. If that works for you.

No but you don't have alot of options at this center. I missed dinner to go run.

Oh. I don't blame you. Was it a nice run?
    I'm heading to SD next month once or twice for work. I'm looking forward to the ocean air and waterfront runs.

I had to read this a couple of times to figure out how you get ocean air and waterfront runs in South Dakota!!! Then I realized you must be talking about San Diego!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Bingo! B-2!

Mel, does this count?

Dang it!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »

I am an on time person. If we agree on a time then we agreed that time works for both of us. If it does not work, don't agree to it. I understand a 5 minute wiggle time for traffic or whatever but I will not routinely wait for you. I've got too many things to be doing that if I carve out time for you I expect similar levels of respect for my time as I give you for yours.

I'm an on-time person. I showed up for my very first dinner date with a girl in college when I said I would. She appreciated that effort. Ended up getting hitched to her. People take you seriously if you show up on time!

I get very haired out if I can't be some place on time. Weird, because I'm a pretty laid back person otherwise.

Confession part: If you are consistently late, I tend to think you're either: a) lazy or b) inconsiderate.

Me, too.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I am an on time person. If we agree on a time then we agreed that time works for both of us. If it does not work, don't agree to it. I understand a 5 minute wiggle time for traffic or whatever but I will not routinely wait for you. I've got too many things to be doing that if I carve out time for you I expect similar levels of respect for my time as I give you for yours.

I'm an on-time person. I showed up for my very first dinner date with a girl in college when I said I would. She appreciated that effort. Ended up getting hitched to her. People take you seriously if you show up on time!

I get very haired out if I can't be some place on time. Weird, because I'm a pretty laid back person otherwise.

Confession part: If you are consistently late, I tend to think you're either: a) lazy or b) inconsiderate.

Me, too.

You are not shaming me. :#
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oh where, oh where have my bingo players gone? Oh where, oh where can they be?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

This one was/is sick.
  • Oberon21
    edited February 2016
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.

I just ate so much crap at this conference I think I am going to have to skip dinner.... :#

But dinner is good.

I skipped it. I have an apple in my room. And since I am now starving I'll eat that. ;)
    Ok. If that works for you.

No but you don't have alot of options at this center. I missed dinner to go run.

Oh. I don't blame you. Was it a nice run?
    I'm heading to SD next month once or twice for work. I'm looking forward to the ocean air and waterfront runs.

I had to read this a couple of times to figure out how you get ocean air and waterfront runs in South Dakota!!! Then I realized you must be talking about San Diego!

Oh I missed Laura's reply to my post. Make sure you go to the zoo when you are there, if you haven't been. It's lovely.

ETA it was also a struggle to run but it got me back under calories.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I've been busy at work and not feeling too whoopee.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

This one was/is sick.

This is really the ONLY way I'll win this thing. :#
  • Oberon21
    Options

This one was/is sick.

And a little helper..... ;)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Me, too.

and be and i would add

c) disrespectful
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    The lid wasn't completely snapped down when I began to shake up my protein shake. Ever done that? Yep, protein shake everywhere...
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    The lid wasn't completely snapped down when I began to shake up my protein shake. Ever done that? Yep, protein shake everywhere...

:( yup, done that
  • MoHousdon
    Options

This one was/is sick.

And a little helper..... ;)

Shh. You're not supposed to tell. :wink:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Second breakfast. Well, first really because my protein shake is still sitting unopened on my desk.a2u03fqphlvs.jpg