Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I love your pics, Patricia! And I admire your commitment to exercise. I would never try to run a Triathlon.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    @Oberon21 looks like you are having a blast! Zip lining is so much fun, I want to do skydiving at some point soon!

DITTO!!
  • rnelson88
    rnelson88 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Couple weeks ago I ate a whole dozen donuts from Dunkin and I thought I was going to die. I fasted the next day(for 24 hours) and felt much better.

Sometimes I can't control myself!!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    rnelson88 wrote: »
    Couple weeks ago I ate a whole dozen donuts from Dunkin and I thought I was going to die. I fasted the next day(for 24 hours) and felt much better.

I love donuts, but I could never eat a dozen. Well, maybe I could if that's all I ate that day.

Now I want a donut. @jthurman3, bring me a donut! STAT!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I almost cursed out a hard boiled egg while peeling it today. :grumble:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I have done that before with food other than donuts. GF donuts are too expensive to eat a whole dozen.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    My sister is wearing my favorite jeans (which she took when she got anorexic and lost weight and I got fat.) and it's making me feel terrible for being jealous. :x
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I curse at/talk to inanimate objects more often than I should. But you're sane as long as they don't talk back, right? :P
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    @Oberon21 That looks like such an amazing time!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Happy Monday guys.

Race was SLOW Laura, I barely made it over the finish line before the cut off. I really didn't try hard (not that I think I could have done much better) on the swim and bike legs as I haven't biked or swam since Wisconsin. But my stomach was a mess, I think from all the stuff I drank on the bike, and I felt so nauseous on the run that I just took my time and walked a lot and prayed I wouldn't throw up. I really enjoy this race though, the swim is nice in the inlet (very salty though) and the bike is along the water for a good chunk of it so you get some nice views (and some industrial ones getting there).

The run is in Old San Juan so you see the old buildings and the fort, and its a major party through town. So its fun. Hot, windy and hilly, but fun.

So, last race without training is done! Nashville I won't be properly trained but I have 5 weeks to get ready. A heck of a lot better than none... doing good on my 365 days of daily exercise challenge, I am on day 10 and I am doing something even if just a little bit every day!

Sounds amazing, but grueling!

Great job so far on your 365 days of exercise.

I made myself go for a brisk hour walk last night to get something in... figured zip lining didn't count as daily exercise. :) So I seem to have mentally committed to this one (something I need to do to be successful...its that light switch mentality I have).

How has your Lent goals been going?

I gave up on not buying processed junk food & the 40 days of exercise, but I haven't ate ice cream since Lent started.

Since Lent ends on Thursday according to Google I am possibly getting an Arby's Mint Chocolate Shake

ScreenHunter_165-Jan.-08-14.48.jpg

Work sucked today so I just had three servings of Brach's Spiced Jelly Beans. Confession: I pulled out all the black & white jelly beans since I don't care for them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    tobistat wrote: »
    @Oberon21 love the pics! Looks like a great vacation! :)

Ditto to this!

When did you go skydiving @Oberon21
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday guys.

Race was SLOW Laura, I barely made it over the finish line before the cut off. I really didn't try hard (not that I think I could have done much better) on the swim and bike legs as I haven't biked or swam since Wisconsin. But my stomach was a mess, I think from all the stuff I drank on the bike, and I felt so nauseous on the run that I just took my time and walked a lot and prayed I wouldn't throw up. I really enjoy this race though, the swim is nice in the inlet (very salty though) and the bike is along the water for a good chunk of it so you get some nice views (and some industrial ones getting there).

The run is in Old San Juan so you see the old buildings and the fort, and its a major party through town. So its fun. Hot, windy and hilly, but fun.

So, last race without training is done! Nashville I won't be properly trained but I have 5 weeks to get ready. A heck of a lot better than none... doing good on my 365 days of daily exercise challenge, I am on day 10 and I am doing something even if just a little bit every day!

Sounds amazing, but grueling!

Great job so far on your 365 days of exercise.

I made myself go for a brisk hour walk last night to get something in... figured zip lining didn't count as daily exercise. :) So I seem to have mentally committed to this one (something I need to do to be successful...its that light switch mentality I have).

How has your Lent goals been going?

I gave up on not buying processed junk food & the 40 days of exercise, but I haven't ate ice cream since Lent started.

Since Lent ends on Thursday according to Google I am possibly getting an Arby's Mint Chocolate Shake

ScreenHunter_165-Jan.-08-14.48.jpg

Work sucked today so I just had three servings of Brach's Spiced Jelly Beans. Confession: I pulled out all the black & white jelly beans since I don't care for them.
    I decided to give up ice cream for a while because it reminded me of my binges. I plan on going until the end of the month and hope that's more than enough time for any of my local grocery stores to start stocking some of the newer Talenti or Haagen Dazs flavors.

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    tobistat wrote: »
    @Oberon21 love the pics! Looks like a great vacation! :)

Ditto to this!

When did you go skydiving @Oberon21

I went twice, once in Long Island and once in NJ. Tandem. So amazing. I would love to learn to do it solo.
  • Oberon21
    edited March 2016
    Options

It clearly deserved it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I love donuts, but I could never eat a dozen. Well, maybe I could if that's all I ate that day.

Have to say that is impressive.

@mohousdon you need to try the Crunchkins candy.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I curse at/talk to inanimate objects more often than I should. But you're sane as long as they don't talk back, right? :P

I admit I glare at items after I run into the item.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    Swear to god if my sister says "I've already eaten" when she hasn't, tries to force me to eat something when I don't want it, or eats "dinner" of raw lettuce and cucumber, I will *kitten* punch myself in the face.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Have to say that is impressive.

@mohousdon you need to try the Crunchkins candy.

Or visit Puerto Rico... they love donuts. They even walk up to your car and sell them to you on the street...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Final pics of PR. I leave today. :(

qrimeyj428c4.jpg
    85nl2qcbvtz4.jpg
    wzcpe39at327.jpg