Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    When I eat Pringles I like to eat the entire can. (I really have to not have them in the house or around me to avoid this)

My nieces & nephews can demolish a can of Pringles in no time.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Susie and I are food twins.

Patricia, it's Reese's. Right?

Yes. Yes, we are. ;) How are you, Kelly? I haven't heard from you in ages!

I'm ok. My foot was hurting me for a bit. I'm not even sure what I did but I took some time off from the treadmill and just did some biking.
    The weather is getting a bit warmer so I've been getting in some walking outside now that my foot isn't feeling as bad. We were all sick for a while too. We're better now for the most part. Same old thing.
    How are you?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My sister got me a withings scale for my birthday. It's being stubborn about synching so I'll have to figure it out tonight. I feel like I need to really be accountable to my weight now as it auto syncs to MFP.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Overheard just now:
    Coworker 1: "I'd be sick if I ate a whole bag of kettlecorn."
    Coworker 2: "At least I am eating popcorn. I ain't eating junk."

I might be wrong, but if I had diabetes an entire 9"x24" bag of kettle corn would qualify as junk in my nutritional world. (Two cups would be a treat, but still not nutritious.) I know I am being a little judgy, but I did manage to NOT laugh out loud, at least.

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When I eat Pringles I like to eat the entire can. (I really have to not have them in the house or around me to avoid this)

I am the same!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't understand how anyone can eat a whole (not single serve) bag/box of anything. Even when I give myself freedom to binge, I can't. I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs, but I can't even have a serving at a time. The ONLY thing I can eat more than a serving of, candy wise, are peanut M&M's and even those, I only have ever so often.

You'd be surprised. I can eat several whole bags (definitely not single serving...) of several different things in the same sitting. *slinks away in shame*

SUSIE!!! I missed you!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Happy Friday/April Fool's, everybody. Look what I am wearing for casual Friday! My reward to myself for doing a pull-up.
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday/April Fool's, everybody. Look what I am wearing for casual Friday! My reward to myself for doing a pull-up.

AWESOME shoes!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg

I LOVE those! <3

Food confession: there were two kinds of vegan dessert in my dining hall today, so I naturally had to try both of them. For lunch.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone can eat a whole (not single serve) bag/box of anything. Even when I give myself freedom to binge, I can't. I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs, but I can't even have a serving at a time. The ONLY thing I can eat more than a serving of, candy wise, are peanut M&M's and even those, I only have ever so often.

You'd be surprised. I can eat several whole bags (definitely not single serving...) of several different things in the same sitting. *slinks away in shame*

SUSIE!!! I missed you!

I missed you too! :smiley: *big squishy hug*
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Susie and I are food twins.

Patricia, it's Reese's. Right?

Yes. Yes, we are. ;) How are you, Kelly? I haven't heard from you in ages!

I'm ok. My foot was hurting me for a bit. I'm not even sure what I did but I took some time off from the treadmill and just did some biking.
    The weather is getting a bit warmer so I've been getting in some walking outside now that my foot isn't feeling as bad. We were all sick for a while too. We're better now for the most part. Same old thing.
    How are you?

I'm alright. I got fat. ;) I'm back where I was when I very first started losing weight three years ago. Starting all over again... Boo.

I think everyone's been getting sick in the winter-to-spring transition. We're having the craziest weather ever over here. One day hot, one day cold, one day rainy, next day sunny, next day rainy... It's nuts!

I saw your status about your foot, I'm glad it's getting better! :smiley: I keep getting blisters on mine, for some reason, but I've been trying not to let it affect my steps.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My sister got me a withings scale for my birthday. It's being stubborn about synching so I'll have to figure it out tonight. I feel like I need to really be accountable to my weight now as it auto syncs to MFP.

When I read about the Withings scale, a ton of the reviews mentioned syncing issues. It seems to be a common problem!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg

I LOVE those! <3

Food confession: there were two kinds of vegan dessert in my dining hall today, so I naturally had to try both of them. For lunch.

I would have too
  • Oberon21
    Options
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg

I am so glad you got them!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Overheard just now:
    Coworker 1: "I'd be sick if I ate a whole bag of kettlecorn."
    Coworker 2: "At least I am eating popcorn. I ain't eating junk."

I might be wrong, but if I had diabetes an entire 9"x24" bag of kettle corn would qualify as junk in my nutritional world. (Two cups would be a treat, but still not nutritious.) I know I am being a little judgy, but I did manage to NOT laugh out loud, at least.

Isn't kettle corn that disgusting sweet popcorn? That is like 1000 calories?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

When I read about the Withings scale, a ton of the reviews mentioned syncing issues. It seems to be a common problem!

My sister seems to make it work. But I was struggling. Of course I tried to do it in like 2 seconds.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I just ate like 800 calories of nuts and seeds. I need some serious exercise today.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

*slinks away with you*
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    @MoHousdon You must be magic. I hope to someday be able to say that too, but I feel like the ability never goes away.

This!

Today is my second day free of binging.

I have gone over sugar the past couple of days, but I'll take that any day over inhaling a bag of candy, a few pints of ice cream, etc.

Yay you! Well done!

I sadly am back at zero
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Someone please buy this shirt for me.
    sfwzue74v327.jpg