Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    @Oberon21 yes, you should try yoga. I am seated on my mat waiting for class to start, with my legs curled under my booty. When the instructor comes in, I will put this away. I am reading so that people won't talk to me. (phone still won't quote, getting annoyed)

I did do yoga (hot yoga) a few times and liked it. Scheduled classes are just hard for me make due to my schedule. :)

I just need to get back to it.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't understand how anyone can eat a whole (not single serve) bag/box of anything. Even when I give myself freedom to binge, I can't. I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs, but I can't even have a serving at a time. The ONLY thing I can eat more than a serving of, candy wise, are peanut M&M's and even those, I only have ever so often.

You'd be surprised. I can eat several whole bags (definitely not single serving...) of several different things in the same sitting. *slinks away in shame*
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    @MoHousdon You must be magic. I hope to someday be able to say that too, but I feel like the ability never goes away.

If by magic, you mean control freak, then YES. I AM magic.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone can eat a whole (not single serve) bag/box of anything. Even when I give myself freedom to binge, I can't. I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs, but I can't even have a serving at a time. The ONLY thing I can eat more than a serving of, candy wise, are peanut M&M's and even those, I only have ever so often.

You'd be surprised. I can eat several whole bags (definitely not single serving...) of several different things in the same sitting. *slinks away in shame*

Hey, Susie!!!! <3

How do you do it?! I know it's possible, I see Mr. Mo do it all the time, but I just can't. I guess that's not a bad thing, but I think I just wasn't built that way.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @MoHousdon start reading something you REALLY need or wabt to read (say a couple of chapters to study for a test); realize that you are hungry, but not terribly so; open can of Pringles' or bag of Cheetos; eat with one hand, turn pages with the other. Three hours later you realize that you just ate a whole bag of Cheetos and head to campus pool to swim for an hour or more to burn off the binge, because you are among the 20% of bulimics who purge by exercise.

It's not recommended behavior, but that's how I used to do it and why I count out a serving of chips, put them in a bowl and leave the remainder in the kitchen. If I take it with me, it's dangerous.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    @MoHousdon You must be magic. I hope to someday be able to say that too, but I feel like the ability never goes away.

Right?!? I'm going to start calling you Magic Mo. I can undoubtedly eat entire bags of stuff. Maybe not the Costco sized bags but regular sized bags? No problem. Almost ate a whole bag of Strawberry Shortcake M & Ms on Easter

Hi Susie!!! <3
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Years of binging have made it possible for me to outeat everyone in my family, including my brother in law with a fairly active job.

It's why I really don't see myself going for intuitive eating anytime soon

• Susieq_1994
    Options

Hey, Susie!!!! <3

How do you do it?! I know it's possible, I see Mr. Mo do it all the time, but I just can't. I guess that's not a bad thing, but I think I just wasn't built that way.

Hi Mo! *waves wildly* I don't know, but I know I definitely can! A recent one involved five chocolate bars, a container of 12 mini donuts, a container of chips similar to Pringles, and a box of 12 cookies. Heh.
  • Susieq_1994
    edited March 2016
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

Hi Susie!!! <3

Hiya *redacted*! :smiley:

Edited to remove your name from the public forum. Sorry! Hi @kecmw25!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Hi Susie!!! <3

Hiya *redacted*! :smiley:

Edited to remove your name from the public forum. Sorry! Hi @kecmw25!

No worries :smiley:
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

Yeah, I still don't understand how this is possible. I can eat an entire thing or none of it and nothing in moderation.

I wore kind of a tight dress today, and consequently felt terrible about myself the entire time. I was too tired this morning to find anything else to wear, though. Also, I have eaten almost all of my easter candy which is ridiculous, but this means that I won't have any more to eat so I should be sticking to my calories. :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Mindlessly while watching TV or some such other activity where you are not really paying attention and then notice u are at the bottom of the bag/tube/box.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Yeah, I still don't understand how this is possible. I can eat an entire thing or none of it and nothing in moderation.

I wore kind of a tight dress today, and consequently felt terrible about myself the entire time. I was too tired this morning to find anything else to wear, though. Also, I have eaten almost all of my easter candy which is ridiculous, but this means that I won't have any more to eat so I should be sticking to my calories. :)

This makes me sad. I bet you looked good!
  • Oberon21
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hey, Susie!!!! <3

Hi Mo! *waves wildly* I don't know, but I know I definitely can! A recent one involved five chocolate bars, a container of 12 mini donuts, a container of chips similar to Pringles, and a box of 12 cookies. Heh.

Yay Susie! Welcome back! ♡♡♡♡

I can't eat all of multiples. But could eat an entire box of thin mints (recent), a whole bag of recess (how do you spell that?) pieces, etc. In one sitting. Then can't touch it again. I still can't eat receses pieces (still spelling it wrong).
  • Oberon21
    edited March 2016
    Options

Right?!? I'm going to start calling you Magic Mo. I can undoubtedly eat entire bags of stuff. Maybe not the Costco sized bags but regular sized bags? No problem. Almost ate a whole bag of Strawberry Shortcake M & Ms on Easter

Hi Susie!!! <3

I like Magic Mo. She shall be Magic Mo forever now.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Susie and I are food twins.

Patricia, it's Reese's. Right?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

This!

Today is my second day free of binging.

I have gone over sugar the past couple of days, but I'll take that any day over inhaling a bag of candy, a few pints of ice cream, etc.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I just googled it. You are correct!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Yes. Yes, we are. ;) How are you, Kelly? I haven't heard from you in ages!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I have eaten two sandwiches today (lunch and dinner. 4:00 is a good time for dinner.) because I am too lazy to actually go to the dining hall and sit down to eat. So I am super healthy. Also I did not do very well on my ecology midterm :( but since we have lots of other quizzes and tests and I don't know the curve yet it should be fine... but I'm not going to tell my mother my grade anyway XD

What is wrong with sandwiches?

Nothing, just probably you shouldn't eat them for every single meal.

I don't see the problem with that since you can put any kind of protein, veggie, use different kind of breads, etc.