Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I just crossed over from the over weight category to the healthy weight category!

That's SUPER GREAT!!!! Congratulations!

Confession: My sister is visiting me and we've been making and eating ALL THE THINGS. I did manage to eat to maintenance today, though!

Nice! Has she been using her fitbit?

It isn't working :(
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I just crossed over from the over weight category to the healthy weight category!

That's SUPER GREAT!!!! Congratulations!

Confession: My sister is visiting me and we've been making and eating ALL THE THINGS. I did manage to eat to maintenance today, though!

Nice! Has she been using her fitbit?

It isn't working :(

Why? Did you contact customer service?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Day 11

I gave in and found a hairdresser in the city. Thank goodness I really needed to get rid of the gray. Even if no one sees me other than my strike partner and supervisor. I had to get it done before Nashville!

I keep meaning to mention to Mo that I keep seeing the most spectacular skyline view on the way out of the city. The other night the sun was seeing and all the buildings in lower Manhattan were lit up pink and they had their lights on. Just gorgeous. I wished I could take a pic but traffic is so bad I don't want to risk it.

I also realized I accidentally sent the game of thrones game to my office so need to get there too pick it up before leaving for Nashville. I needed to do my expenses anyway. Another long day....

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Day 11

I gave in and found a hairdresser in the city. Thank goodness I really needed to get rid of the gray. Even if no one sees me other than my strike partner and supervisor. I had to get it done before Nashville!

I keep meaning to mention to Mo that I keep seeing the most spectacular skyline view on the way out of the city. The other night the sun was seeing and all the buildings in lower Manhattan were lit up pink and they had their lights on. Just gorgeous. I wished I could take a pic but traffic is so bad I don't want to risk it.

I also realized I accidentally sent the game of thrones game to my office so need to get there too pick it up before leaving for Nashville. I needed to do my expenses anyway. Another long day....

The scene you speak of makes me want to come and see it.

Have fun in Nashville!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    It's packing time for nashville!!

@rungirl1973 @Oberon21 want me to bring anything over?

Nothing I can think of! Just you!

Same! :smiley:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I have a candy bowl in my office with peanut m&m's, butterfingers, and rice krispie treats. All fun sized. I do this knowing it tempts people.

I've done that at work too. I bought too much Easter Candy on sale so I brought in around 40-80 fun & mini size M&Ms, & put it on the supervisor workstation so everyone else could enjoy it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I have a candy bowl in my office with peanut m&m's, butterfingers, and rice krispie treats. All fun sized. I do this knowing it tempts people.

I can't do that. If it's there, I will eat it. Even if it isn't right next to me...
    I'm a monster! Haha
    Same. :/

Same!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

That's because that's the only redeeming thing about that Cereal.

Now Froot Loop Marshmallows are just awesome altogether.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

I have a cereal addiction so I don't buy the stuff. I could eat a whole box of lucky charms/rice crispy treat cereal in one sitting, so I just say NO.

It's that Reese's peanut butter cereal for me. Or Honeycombs.

I remember I used to love the Oreos cereal.

th?id=OIP.M049e914ee8b9d99451f39cfe8759b66fH0&pid=15.1

My new favorite is the Kashi Go Lean Berry Crisp, Post Rainbow Sherbet Pebbles, & Cracklin' Oat Bran.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    i ate some chocolate thing, i'm not crazy about chocolate, but it had cream filling. probably won't do it again, no guilt, no pleasure.

I hate wasting delicious points (i.e. calories) on something not worth it. Most doughnuts and cookies do that to me.

I've found since losing weight most Little Debbie, TastyKake, & Hostess products aren't worth it anymore.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

@raymax4 that is super duper awesome!

Way to go!

th?id=OIP.M605b40bf7a15370adc7c5a2b425d639fo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I love this response!

@orangesmartie are you getting really excited? Remember @oberon21 you must take her to GNC so she can get all the goodies. I bet your mind will explode when you see how many different varieties of food we have here.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I love this response!

@orangesmartie are you getting really excited? Remember @oberon21 you must take her to GNC so she can get all the goodies. I bet your mind will explode when you see how many different varieties of food we have here.

I bet she understands why we have so much obesity when she sees the food variety that is shoved in our faces daily.

I aim for balance - like I just ate bratwurst and roasted veggies for dinner. Brats are definitely a "sometimes food", but I roasted extra veggies and will eat them for lunch this week.
  • Oberon21
    edited April 2016
    Options

I love this response!

We have a lot to do in the 4 days I've been allowed off but we'll make it happen!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession:

That's because that's the only redeeming thing about that Cereal.

Now Froot Loop Marshmallows are just awesome altogether.

Those I loved the color they turned the milk...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Day 12 fun fact. I have been on strike duty for 12 days, the last 11 of which I have worn jeans every day. I have not worn the same pair twice. I still have several more pair I can wear before I need to repeat.

I may need to stop buying jeans.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Day 12 fun fact. I have been on strike duty for 12 days, the last 11 of which I have worn jeans every day. I have not worn the same pair twice. I still have several more pair I can wear before I need to repeat.

Woah!

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Indeed, you may.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

I love this response!

OK, well if @orangesmartie is here more than the 4 days, we don't have to waste your time shopping. I live here, shopping can happen anytime. We should focus on the fun stuff!!