Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Confession: I really wanted another one of my homemade blueberry muffins but I didn't want all the cals so I split it with the dog. Was it healthy for either of us? No. Did we both thoroughly enjoy it? Yes.

Your dog loves you even more now.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Day 11

I gave in and found a hairdresser in the city. Thank goodness I really needed to get rid of the gray. Even if no one sees me other than my strike partner and supervisor. I had to get it done before Nashville!

I keep meaning to mention to Mo that I keep seeing the most spectacular skyline view on the way out of the city. The other night the sun was seeing and all the buildings in lower Manhattan were lit up pink and they had their lights on. Just gorgeous. I wished I could take a pic but traffic is so bad I don't want to risk it.

I also realized I accidentally sent the game of thrones game to my office so need to get there too pick it up before leaving for Nashville. I needed to do my expenses anyway. Another long day....

I would love to see the NYC skyline at sunset, but PLEASE don't risk your life for me. I love you and I'm glad you're being safe. You ladies have so much fun in Nashville, and give Nicci and Tammy huge hugs for me. Mel too, if she can make it.

ETA: I request pictures of you new hair. :smiley:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

That's because that's the only redeeming thing about that Cereal.

Now Froot Loop Marshmallows are just awesome altogether.

I can't find them anymore. :frowning:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Day 12 fun fact. I have been on strike duty for 12 days, the last 11 of which I have worn jeans every day. I have not worn the same pair twice. I still have several more pair I can wear before I need to repeat.

I may need to stop buying jeans.

I am full on jealous of the fact that you have enough jeans to wear a different pair for 2 weeks. :disappointed:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Day 11

I gave in and found a hairdresser in the city. Thank goodness I really needed to get rid of the gray. Even if no one sees me other than my strike partner and supervisor. I had to get it done before Nashville!

I keep meaning to mention to Mo that I keep seeing the most spectacular skyline view on the way out of the city. The other night the sun was seeing and all the buildings in lower Manhattan were lit up pink and they had their lights on. Just gorgeous. I wished I could take a pic but traffic is so bad I don't want to risk it.

I also realized I accidentally sent the game of thrones game to my office so need to get there too pick it up before leaving for Nashville. I needed to do my expenses anyway. Another long day....

I would love to see the NYC skyline at sunset, but PLEASE don't risk your life for me. I love you and I'm glad you're being safe. You ladies have so much fun in Nashville, and give Nicci and Tammy huge hugs for me. Mel too, if she can make it.

Mel is not going to make it or Dollywood. My husband is having a stress test this Wednesday and I can only take so much time off at month end. :(
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

That's because that's the only redeeming thing about that Cereal.

Now Froot Loop Marshmallows are just awesome altogether.

Agreed!

I bought peanut butter Oreos and birthday cake Oreos. I plan to take them camping this weekend and making s'mores with them!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Day 12 fun fact. I have been on strike duty for 12 days, the last 11 of which I have worn jeans every day. I have not worn the same pair twice. I still have several more pair I can wear before I need to repeat.

We need to go shopping. i need new jeans. and trousers. My clothes are so big around the waist its an embarrassment. I daren't take my jumper off at work today because all the extra material bunched around my belt. I also need a new belt.
    It's packing time for nashville!!

@rungirl1973 @Oberon21 want me to bring anything over?

Nothing I can think of! Just you!

I love this response!

@orangesmartie are you getting really excited? Remember @oberon21 you must take her to GNC so she can get all the goodies. I bet your mind will explode when you see how many different varieties of food we have here.

OK, well if @orangesmartie is here more than the 4 days, we don't have to waste your time shopping. I live here, shopping can happen anytime. We should focus on the fun stuff!!

We're there for 7 days. We land at 4pm on Wednesday 27th and take off at 5.30pm on Wednesday 4th.

We've all bought massive suitcases and packed hardly a thing so we can bring loads of stuff back. I want hoodies. and Tops. My mum wants boots.

for Patricia's 4 days we have to cram in the marathon, dollywood, plantation visit, alcoholic milkshakes, line dancing. Theres a comedy/music night on at the bluebird cafe apparently....and well just everything!

Wow yeah, that's a ton of stuff! LOL
    If I'm remembering right, the house you are staying in is pretty close to the Opry Mills mall, so shopping should be easy peasy.

We got our cowboy boots downtown on Broadway, they have really nice ones and really cheap ones... Hats, too (harder to pack, lol). There's also a pinup store that Alex LOVES, if you're into that at all. tatyana.com/
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Day 11

Mel is not going to make it or Dollywood. My husband is having a stress test this Wednesday and I can only take so much time off at month end. :(

:disappointed:

Well, you and I need to get together another time, then!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

We need to go shopping. i need new jeans. and trousers. My clothes are so big around the waist its an embarrassment. I daren't take my jumper off at work today because all the extra material bunched around my belt. I also need a new belt.

I love this response!

@orangesmartie are you getting really excited? Remember @oberon21 you must take her to GNC so she can get all the goodies. I bet your mind will explode when you see how many different varieties of food we have here.

OK, well if @orangesmartie is here more than the 4 days, we don't have to waste your time shopping. I live here, shopping can happen anytime. We should focus on the fun stuff!!

We're there for 7 days. We land at 4pm on Wednesday 27th and take off at 5.30pm on Wednesday 4th.

We've all bought massive suitcases and packed hardly a thing so we can bring loads of stuff back. I want hoodies. and Tops. My mum wants boots.

for Patricia's 4 days we have to cram in the marathon, dollywood, plantation visit, alcoholic milkshakes, line dancing. Theres a comedy/music night on at the bluebird cafe apparently....and well just everything!

Wow yeah, that's a ton of stuff! LOL
    If I'm remembering right, the house you are staying in is pretty close to the Opry Mills mall, so shopping should be easy peasy.

We got our cowboy boots downtown on Broadway, they have really nice ones and really cheap ones... Hats, too (harder to pack, lol). There's also a pinup store that Alex LOVES, if you're into that at all. tatyana.com/

Oh yes count me in for the pinup store!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @rungirl - yes, we do. Nashville just isn't that far
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

I love this response!

Yes need to go to GNC. Really looking forward to nice protein shakes
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My little commuter car has a fuel leak. Last night and this morning, it's smelled like gasoline, and the more I thought about it, my fuel gauge is dropping faster than usual. I'm going to call the dealership when they open and try to get it in this afternoon. I'm a little nervous to drive it to the dealership, though. It's only about 17 miles... :# I hope the warranty covers this. This is the first brand-new car I've ever bought, so it's the first time I've ever even had a warranty. Praying it's covered!

ETA: My co-worker offered to follow me to the dealership and drive me home. Feeling a little better!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    One more sleep!

So exciting!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    At the airport, heading to gate! @Oberon21 @rungirl1973 we're coming!!!

Have a great time Nicci!! Enjoy the run <3
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    At the airport, heading to gate! @Oberon21 @rungirl1973 we're coming!!!

Have a great time Nicci!! Enjoy the run <3

Ditto!!!