Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Look what popped up on my FB memory feed today.

o16k9hvy8plu.jpg

Thanks for sharing!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Okay as of yesterday I am the proud owner of a 5 year old Thoroughbred. He was a race horse but apparently too slow. Only 13 races (which is good... in my opinion less is good with racing). His registered name is Diacetto, I am calling him Jaques (pronouncing it Jax) and his show name is going to be Measure for Measure.

Here is a picture:
    ygugmkuutzdz.jpg

He turned 5 on May 18th. His parents are Smart Strike (Sire) and Lyrical Prayer (Dam).

So cute! Him not me... Not the best picture of me, but he looks cute.

He is absolutely gorgeous, congratulations!!!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    Time for a confession: After eating two pieces of cinnamon toast at home this morning, I just ate a 6" Subway Steak, Egg and Cheese on a Flatbread AND a Jelly filled donut from Dunkin Donuts!! For those that know me, know I've been very low carb since last August and I know I am going to pay for all this crap sooner rather than later when I crash! This is not going to be good!

(((Hugs))) I'm sorry.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    He's beautiful, @Oberon21!!! <3

Ditto!

Such a beautiful mane.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Look what popped up on my FB memory feed today.

o16k9hvy8plu.jpg

I need to remember this quote while I'm at work & getting chewed out by associates or customers.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    To preface my confession I have bad knees that require surgical correction and I have an ortho bracing appointment on the 20th. Lately my hips have been feeling really burnt out and the sockets are popping a lot (hot visuals abound, I know) and my shoulders are getting very catchy too.

I confess I'm really worried that I'll lose the last of the weight numbers wise but my ortho issues will keep me from meeting my fitness goals :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @JessicaMcB I have knees that will need to be replaced eventually, arthritis in both hips and hands. And yet I lift heavy weights 3-4 times a week and do yoga and barre classes. Don't give up on yourself prematurely.
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i only record my weight when i lose.
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i plan my day in the morning, if i am over on anything i will find foods to delete. i have not been using a scale but other measuring devices, getting one today!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    i only record my weight when i lose.

I only record my weight on MFP when I lose. I do record it daily on my Happyscale app, to track the trends.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    i plan my day in the morning, if i am over on anything i will find foods to delete. i have not been using a scale but other measuring devices, getting one today!

Sounds like a good plan! Getting a food scale and using it religiously was the thing that finally made all of this work for me. Good luck!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Why is the quote feature still not working sometimes????

Quik: Jealous of your Ben and Jerry's planned feast!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    POF - I wish I knew why the quote feature won't work on my phone at all now. I miss quoting.

Tami - I like your dinner plans.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Total confession:

My family is going camping Wednesday night, and I can't join them until Friday after work. I totally bought two pints of Ben and Jerry's, and plan on having one for dinner Wednesday night and one for dinner Thursday night! :p

I so support this plan!

Did you get Tonight Dough?

I want to try the new Wal-Mart Exclusive flavor (Pecan Sticky Buns or something like that).
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Total confession:

My family is going camping Wednesday night, and I can't join them until Friday after work. I totally bought two pints of Ben and Jerry's, and plan on having one for dinner Wednesday night and one for dinner Thursday night! :p

I so support this plan!

I want to try the new Wal-Mart Exclusive flavor (Pecan Sticky Buns or something like that).

OF COURSE! And Strawberry Cheesecake, my other fav!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Total confession:

I so support this plan!

Drooling all over the place. :yum:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    The Tonight Dough is so good.

Kroger keeps giving me Haagen Dasz coupons, giving me more incentives to finally look into their new Destinations line. I picked up toasted sesame seed today.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    The Tonight Dough is so good.

Kroger keeps giving me Haagen Dasz coupons, giving me more incentives to finally look into their new Destinations line. I picked up toasted sesame seed today.

That flavor was pretty unique.

The Tangerine Shortbread was good, but boring.