Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Time for a confession: After eating two pieces of cinnamon toast at home this morning, I just ate a 6" Subway Steak, Egg and Cheese on a Flatbread AND a Jelly filled donut from Dunkin Donuts!! For those that know me, know I've been very low carb since last August and I know I am going to pay for all this crap sooner rather than later when I crash! This is not going to be good!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    Time for a confession: After eating two pieces of cinnamon toast at home this morning, I just ate a 6" Subway Steak, Egg and Cheese on a Flatbread AND a Jelly filled donut from Dunkin Donuts!! For those that know me, know I've been very low carb since last August and I know I am going to pay for all this crap sooner rather than later when I crash! This is not going to be good!

Yikes! Good luck!
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Yikes! Good luck!

Thanks...the stomach pains have already started.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @POF - quotes STILL aren't working on my phone. Jax is handsome. Congrats!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @petunia773 - ouch!!! This is gonna hurt. But I bet you don't do again any time soon.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Yikes! Good luck!

Thanks...the stomach pains have already started.

Yeah. That isn't going to be good.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Look what popped up on my FB memory feed today.

o16k9hvy8plu.jpg

I saw that! We have come a long way from there... a lot has happened. Good and bad. But we are still super great!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    billglitch wrote: »
    i have lost 65 pounds in 19 weeks without exercise. Doing it with eating alone. I will start exercise sometime just not ready to do that yet. Should I feel guilty about the folks that are killing themselves with workouts and are struggling to lose?

Nope! No guilt! Glad you found what works for you.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    i have lost 65 pounds in 19 weeks without exercise. Doing it with eating alone. I will start exercise sometime just not ready to do that yet. Should I feel guilty about the folks that are killing themselves with workouts and are struggling to lose?

No, they are building muscle, getting stronger, and enjoying a healthy life style. You might want to think about exercise. And eating healthy. 65lbs in 19 weeks isn't healthy unless you had a tremendous amount to lose.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

No, they are building muscle, getting stronger, and enjoying a healthy life style. You might want to think about exercise. And eating healthy. 65lbs in 19 weeks isn't healthy unless you had a tremendous amount to lose.

Oooh, yeah. I didn't do the math. Almost 3.5 pounds per week is pretty aggressive unless you are significantly overweight. My bad.

Make sure you are eating at least 1500 calories per day, @billglitch. Rapid weight loss by eating too few calories can be unhealthy.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @billglitch - I lost 45 pounds in about that amount of time without exercising (other than walking) I had to lose it or have knee replacement. After my knees felt better, I was able to start exercising more. For 2 years, I have done heavy lifting with my husband and have put 10lbs back on.

Exercise when you are ready. And congrats on learning to eat well.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    He's beautiful, @Oberon21!!! <3

Agreed!! He is gorgeous!! Congrats on the new ride!
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

goal is 130 pound loss. not worried about building muscle, mine is hidden under my fat lol. i eat healthy.
  • Oberon21
    Options

goal is 130 pound loss. not worried about building muscle, mine is hidden under my fat lol. i eat healthy.

So...walking is exercise (to Melissa's post) and you do have quite a bit to lose, so that much in 19 weeks isn't terrible, but as you get closer to your goal it will be harder without exercise (and again...walking is exercise).
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    So I didn't girl to the gym. But I am under calories. Just under my protein macro, 31 grams over on carbs, and my fat is dead on. It was the baked potato that put me over carbs. I should stop feeling guilty about peanut butter in moderation.

Yes you should stop shoulding yourself.
    Peanut butter is great in moderation!
    Sounds like you had a good day.
  • raymax4
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Even after doing this for almost 2 years on and off, I still just stop logging if I know I'm going over because I cannot stand to be in the red. I need to get over that!

I have been abysmal about finishing my log during strike. I promised yesterday I would get back on track. Finished logging yesterday, had no alcohol, took a walk at lunch, but didn't exercise. I am still so exhausted from the let down of no longer being on strike duty (and I mean relief not depression) that I can barely drag myself through the day. I should have taken yesterday and today off. Exercise will start again tomorrow. But I did log progress today too. Going to get rid of the now 5 lbs I put on during strike and get down the total 8 I need to to get to my goal.

Your work have exhausted you for over a month. I beleive rest is in order.
    I liked what you logged.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    He's beautiful, @Oberon21!!! <3

I completely agree. Gorgeous!!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Okay as of yesterday I am the proud owner of a 5 year old Thoroughbred. He was a race horse but apparently too slow. Only 13 races (which is good... in my opinion less is good with racing). His registered name is Diacetto, I am calling him Jaques (pronouncing it Jax) and his show name is going to be Measure for Measure.

He turned 5 on May 18th. His parents are Smart Strike (Sire) and Lyrical Prayer (Dam).

So cute! Him not me... Not the best picture of me, but he looks cute.

He is a looker no doubt. A slow race horse would be fast enough for me.

Does he jump well?