Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Even after doing this for almost 2 years on and off, I still just stop logging if I know I'm going over because I cannot stand to be in the red. I need to get over that!

Me too.

Glad I'm not alone!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Even after doing this for almost 2 years on and off, I still just stop logging if I know I'm going over because I cannot stand to be in the red. I need to get over that!

Me too.

Glad I'm not alone!

There are probably a lot of us :/
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Is it sad I'm in the red so often I don't even care about the color anymore?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Me too.

Glad I'm not alone!

yup
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Me too.

Glad I'm not alone!
    I do log. I just tend to do it the day after so I can avoid it. :/

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Today's my 27th birthday and I have no intention of counting calories tonight because pasta.

Happy birthday
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Is it sad I'm in the red so often I don't even care about the color anymore?

That's me too :)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    This is just one reason I :heart: this thread so much! Just when we think we're the only one that does or doesn't do something, we find that a lot of other are the same!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I am well within my calories today and if nothing goes wrong, it's leg day which will give me even more calories to play with, but I am feeling vaguely guilty for eating peanut butter at both of my breaks today.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I am well within my calories today and if nothing goes wrong, it's leg day which will give me even more calories to play with, but I am feeling vaguely guilty for eating peanut butter at both of my breaks today.

I traded my greek yogurt with berries for a maple bar this morning. Good trade.
    r1zdixwguw2k.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Me too.

Glad I'm not alone!

yup

What y'all said.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    So I didn't girl to the gym. But I am under calories. Just under my protein macro, 31 grams over on carbs, and my fat is dead on. It was the baked potato that put me over carbs. I should stop feeling guilty about peanut butter in moderation.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I have been abysmal about finishing my log during strike. I promised yesterday I would get back on track. Finished logging yesterday, had no alcohol, took a walk at lunch, but didn't exercise. I am still so exhausted from the let down of no longer being on strike duty (and I mean relief not depression) that I can barely drag myself through the day. I should have taken yesterday and today off. Exercise will start again tomorrow. But I did log progress today too. Going to get rid of the now 5 lbs I put on during strike and get down the total 8 I need to to get to my goal.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Back-to-Work Day, POF!!!

Thank you! It was surreal putting on make up and doing my hair and going to the office. I have to re-acclimate.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Today's my 27th birthday and I have no intention of counting calories tonight because pasta.

Good for you. Happy birthday late!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    He's beautiful, @Oberon21!!! <3
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Look what popped up on my FB memory feed today.

o16k9hvy8plu.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Okay as of yesterday I am the proud owner of a 5 year old Thoroughbred. He was a race horse but apparently too slow. Only 13 races (which is good... in my opinion less is good with racing). His registered name is Diacetto, I am calling him Jaques (pronouncing it Jax) and his show name is going to be Measure for Measure.

Here is a picture:
    ygugmkuutzdz.jpg

He turned 5 on May 18th. His parents are Smart Strike (Sire) and Lyrical Prayer (Dam).

So cute! Him not me... Not the best picture of me, but he looks cute.
    I love him <3