Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    So I am not finished with my current trainee's 11 week training period yet and they are giving me another new trainee. This is NOT fair.

I realize that fair is where you go to ride the rides. I just needed to whine about it for a moment.

I hate training people when they think they know everything & when they get on the register by themselves they have to ask a billion questions.

My current trainee isn't like that and is working on her own, just asking questions if she has them. For whatever reason though, this particular team has lost lost three employees since September 5 and apparently I get to train all of the replacements. They haven't hired the third one yet. It's going to get messy.

Huggs to you! I hope they don't saddle you with the designated trainer title.
  • raymax4
    Options
    In the past 2 weeks I've had pancakes for breakfast/lunch 5 times. I think I've barely squeezed them into my calories, but damn yo, I gotta stop this trend. The sugar alone makes me feel a wee bit funny afterward.

The last statement is worrisome.
    Do you have diabetes?

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    So I am not finished with my current trainee's 11 week training period yet and they are giving me another new trainee. This is NOT fair.

I realize that fair is where you go to ride the rides. I just needed to whine about it for a moment.

I hate training people when they think they know everything & when they get on the register by themselves they have to ask a billion questions.

My current trainee isn't like that and is working on her own, just asking questions if she has them. For whatever reason though, this particular team has lost lost three employees since September 5 and apparently I get to train all of the replacements. They haven't hired the third one yet. It's going to get messy.

There's a designated trainer who has never been taught this particular software. The new trainee started with her last week. I will start training the new new girl on Nov 1.
  • raymax4
    Options

There's a designated trainer who has never been taught this particular software. The new trainee started with her last week. I will start training the new new girl on Nov 1.

Here's a thought, train the designated trainer.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Here's a thought, train the designated trainer.

Here's another thought: stop using the outdated software, when you spent GOBS of cash on updated software that will do the same job and leave each patient with only one medical record that includes occupational medicine.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess that I'm failing at maintaining (dropped down to 124 today) and not knowing wtf to do about it is making me feel totally incompetent. I am a smart person and yet I am stupid enough to both gain so much weight I was killing myself and then not be able to stop losing. Efffff :'(

They say starting maintainace is just as hard as loosing. You will level out

It definitely is :'(.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess that I'm failing at maintaining (dropped down to 124 today) and not knowing wtf to do about it is making me feel totally incompetent. I am a smart person and yet I am stupid enough to both gain so much weight I was killing myself and then not be able to stop losing. Efffff :'(

They say starting maintainace is just as hard as loosing. You will level out

It definitely is :'(.

Totally.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    When your co-workers are making you crazy talking and your boss is right there with them....
    Sigh.
    I will not resort to chocolate today.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    And now my Adobe Acrobat isn't working.

I refuse to stress eat today no matter what happens at this desk!!
  • raymax4
    edited October 2016
    Options

I'm so sorry you have to deal with co-irkers today's day on top of that dealing with software issues. Huggs
  • Oberon21
    Options

I'm so sorry you have to deal with co-irkers today's day on top of that dealing with software issues. Huggs

I like that!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    ONE MORE PAGE FOLKS TO 1900
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Someone brought doughnuts to our meeting today. I had one, and now I feel a bit sick/nauseous. That's unusual for me. I did log it.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Sorry the doughnut betrayed you, but I'm proud of you for logging it!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I don't think anyone on here watches, but I'm pretty upset about what happened on TWD the other night. I am not going to like this season.
  • quiksylver296
    edited October 2016
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't think anyone on here watches, but I'm pretty upset about what happened on TWD the other night. I am not going to like this season.

I don't watch, but I've heard from around the office that it was MAJOR!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Even though I feel sick to my stomach, the leftover doughnuts are calling to me. Ugh. :(
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Even though I feel sick to my stomach, the leftover doughnuts are calling to me. Ugh. :(

Unless they are addressing you properly, don't acknowledge them.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Unless they are addressing you properly, don't acknowledge them.

"Your Majesty," just like I taught Siri. LOL
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Hang up on them!!!