Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me the obsession with mesh in leggings right now?

OH MY GOSH!!! YESSS!!! I hate, hate, hate it! Like I want weird bulging places on my legs...
    EXACTLY! Like I get frustrated with bulky seams make dents on my legs let alone the mesh.

What I want to know is what's with the obsession with LEGGINGS right now? I had to shop for HOURS and in like four different malls just to find ONE pair of pants that weren't leggings in the stores here. :neutral:

I wear leggings with tunics etc but other than that I am a jeans girl

I have a texture thing with clothes, so I can't stand to have anything clinging to me--so leggings are pretty much impossible. Since I didn't have anything else to wear (I've gained a lot of weight and thigh-rub killed all my pants!), I didn't have any choice but to shop till I either dropped dead from exhaustion or found some normal-leg pants! ;)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    ALSO! When you are advertising leggings for working out, I want to see stretching! Let me see that they will pass the squat please!

I do the stress test with shorts. Bend over and look at my backside in the mirror. To be sure the fabric doesn't get see thru and no private parts exposure!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I got a temporary crown on my tooth last Wednesday, and get the permanent one next Wednesday. But right now, my mouth freaking hurts and I just want it to STOP!
  • Domomallow
    Domomallow Posts: 87 Member
    Options

OH MY GOSH!!! YESSS!!! I hate, hate, hate it! Like I want weird bulging places on my legs...
    EXACTLY! Like I get frustrated with bulky seams make dents on my legs let alone the mesh.

What I want to know is what's with the obsession with LEGGINGS right now? I had to shop for HOURS and in like four different malls just to find ONE pair of pants that weren't leggings in the stores here. :neutral:

THIS!
    I wear leggings with skirts and short dresses ONLY. Nobody needs to see my butt and lady business in THAT much detail. LOL!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options

I have a texture thing with clothes, so I can't stand to have anything clinging to me--so leggings are pretty much impossible. Since I didn't have anything else to wear (I've gained a lot of weight and thigh-rub killed all my pants!), I didn't have any choice but to shop till I either dropped dead from exhaustion or found some normal-leg pants! ;)

Well, at least you get your cardio in for the day! :lol:
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

I feel that pain, I've been looking for nice trousers for work and I can't find hardly any or if I do, they definitely won't work for me.

That said, I love leggings because I wear dresses to work a LOT (because I can't find friggin pants) and I'm tall so leggings are a lifesaver for me so I'm office appropriate. But still, I need pants!

The fact that I despise shopping with every ounce and fiber of my being doesn't help either!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I only have one pair of leggings that are NOT for the gym, and wear them very rarely. All my other leggings are gym wear, and I wear them constantly (going to the gym, not for athleisure).

Me too. Leggings are not an attractive look on me. But I wear them constantly at home. And yoga pants.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    ALSO! When you are advertising leggings for working out, I want to see stretching! Let me see that they will pass the squat please!

I either squat in front of the mirror in the dressing room, or squat in front of hubby at home, before wearing any new leggings to the gym. Learned that one the hard way.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    We've added SEVEN pages in two hours. LOL

That's obviously 'cause we're super great. Someone needs to get Mo back into the forums, she's missing the fun! Anyone know how to hack workplace forum blocks? :p
  • Oberon21
    Options

That's obviously 'cause we're super great. Someone needs to get Mo back into the forums, she's missing the fun! Anyone know how to hack workplace forum blocks? :p

Did I miss she got blocked?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I wish!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Yeah. Work block.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

I either squat in front of the mirror in the dressing room, or squat in front of hubby at home, before wearing any new leggings to the gym. Learned that one the hard way.

I want to buy some cheap ones online, this is the issue! Lol
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I got a temporary crown on my tooth last Wednesday, and get the permanent one next Wednesday. But right now, my mouth freaking hurts and I just want it to STOP!

I had a filling redone last night and my mouth hurts/is sensitive to heat/cold. :(

• Susieq_1994
    Options

Mine has been killing me for weeks. My last wisdom tooth is growing in and the whole area around it is swollen and inflamed and the gums around the tooth are now the creepiest shiny-white color. It got so bad a few weeks ago that I had to live on just smoothies. :neutral:
  • Oberon21
    Options

I feel that pain, I've been looking for nice trousers for work and I can't find hardly any or if I do, they definitely won't work for me.

That said, I love leggings because I wear dresses to work a LOT (because I can't find friggin pants) and I'm tall so leggings are a lifesaver for me so I'm office appropriate. But still, I need pants!

Since I lost weight I have a terrible time with pants. If they fit me in the waist/hips they are huge in the legs. But I don't like 'skinny' pants as I don't have attractive legs, so I wear a lot of skirts/tights.
  • Oberon21
    edited December 2016
    Options

I do have a cute pair of leggings I bought with mesh. :)

ETA for running. Purely decorative. It's layered on a colored section of cloth.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Her job won't let her be here during the day... :'(
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Just waiting for my last scheduled patient before heading home. I have tomorrow off, so I get a four day break. This is the best way to kill the time!! It is keeping me out of some chocolate that was gifted to me. Ghirardelli sea salt too.

Yay, we're good for your diet! ;) It's keeping me from making dinner. :p

I am trying to sneak it in while looking over my shoulder in this new open plan environment. I missed this.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Mine has been killing me for weeks. My last wisdom tooth is growing in and the whole area around it is swollen and inflamed and the gums around the tooth are now the creepiest shiny-white color. It got so bad a few weeks ago that I had to live on just smoothies. :neutral:

Yuck. I had my wisdom teeth out before they ever came in. They had to cut my jawbone to get one out. That was some serious pain. I should quit crying about this crown, comparatively.