Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Domomallow wrote: »
    On a binge, I have eaten an entire large pizza by myself.

On one of my binge days, I decided to log it, and I reached nearly 10,000 calories.

FTFL!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I also confess that I'm just trying to add to the page count. :grin:

Me too. I haven't posted this much in like... A year.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really pissed off at one of the neighbors. They're BLASTING music like it's a wedding, and it's 11 PM, and they do this AT LEAST once a week. I wish I could go and smash their speaker system.

Could Mr susie have a word with them?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession: I should be wrapping up the book keeping for one of the companies here right now but instead I am looking at workout clothes.... I have a procrastination problem this week haha

I bought a gym tank yesterday that said, "I hit the gym so I won't hit you," and the Boise State chucks. Yeah, much more internet shopping than work happening.

Bwahaha!! Tell me you have the link for that tank because I need it!

It was on ETSY. I can go find it...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/279675970/i-hit-the-gym-so-i-wont-hit-you-woman?ref=hp_rv

993kmw0cgssq.jpg
    I got pink, basically because it was cheaper...
    hit.JPG 29.8K
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really pissed off at one of the neighbors. They're BLASTING music like it's a wedding, and it's 11 PM, and they do this AT LEAST once a week. I wish I could go and smash their speaker system.

Sorry about the inconsiderate neighbors. At least you are quiet while binge posting here!!! :D
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

UGH SO RUDE! I really don't like people who do that!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I am pretty sure this is the most active I have been in this thread in months!! Oh and @Susieq_1994 , I think the binge post only counts if no one else is posting with you!!

Seems you're right, since I haven't been banned yet! ;) And same on the activity, I just posted that before reading this!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I am pretty sure this is the most active I have been in this thread in months!! Oh and @Susieq_1994 , I think the binge post only counts if no one else is posting with you!!

It's pretty awesome! You all have made my day!

Like old times, huh. :)
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Where'd everybody go? :o I can't talk to myself for the next 80 pages! :D

I'm here :)

Yay! More confessions? :p

Ooh, I've got one:
    I confess that I've been putting more time into stepping than household chores lately. The house has been getting pretty much just a lick and a promise while I dive into piles of Kindle books and start to step!

I confess I'm very upset with Mrs S and her attitude to household chores are the moment. It's been a stressful few weeks as I've been in Devon every weekend to pack up the house for moving. She promises every week to clean the bathroom and change the bedlinen, but when I get home after 4-5 days, she's done nothing, I mean literally nothing, not even loaded the dishwasher with dishes from when I left on the Thursday. I've ended up doing everything, as well as all cooking and washing. And the reason? Because she's totally obsessed with an online war game and cannot/will not put it down. On weekends she is literally spending hours and hours playing it. It's really getting me down.

Ooh that is not good. Those games are crazy obsessive. I don't get it at all (as I check MFP all day and in our heyday spent hours reading posts). Maybe sit her down and talk it out?

I've tried, on more than one occasion. She acknowledges she's obsessed and makes an effort not to play if I'm around. But if I'm not around....all I get are excuses as to why things are not done.

So why am I on mfp at 7.30pm on a Thursday night? Because she's gone upstairs to play her game.

:/
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Where'd everybody go? :o I can't talk to myself for the next 80 pages! :D

I'm here :)

Yay! More confessions? :p

Ooh, I've got one:
    I confess that I've been putting more time into stepping than household chores lately. The house has been getting pretty much just a lick and a promise while I dive into piles of Kindle books and start to step!

I confess that my housekeeping angel retires on Monday, and I'm not sure I remember how to keep up the house. ;) I need a new housekeeping angel.

Oops. Time to advertise for a new angel! I don't have one of those. ;)

Nope. Not with my profession (you understand). I have to luck upon one.

Good point. Good luck with that! I'll send you good vibes. :p
  • quiksylver296
    Options

It's pretty awesome! You all have made my day!

Like old times, huh. :)

Yep. Terrific Christmas present!
  • Domomallow
    Domomallow Posts: 87 Member
    Options

On one of my binge days, I decided to log it, and I reached nearly 10,000 calories.

Hm. I SHOULD log binges.. just to show me how ridiculous I'm being... but I am usually feeling naughty and don't log either.

I'm like that, too. But I know from personal experience that if I log it WHILE it's happening, I stop a lot sooner. The numbers start to scare me!

That's a good idea. I know it scares me when I start logging bad days.
    Mostly because I know I can burn about 300 or so on the elliptical pretty easily but when the food I'm eating is 1000 calories- there's no way I'm spending that much time at the gym.

Takes a lot more time to burn 1000 calories than it does to eat them.

Yep, it sure does. When I get 25,000 steps I get about 600 extra calories to play with... That's not gonna cover a 6000 calorie binge. :neutral:

There's no coming back from 6000 calories.... Might as well try to forget the day ever happened and get back on the horse the next day. Haha!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Confession: I should be wrapping up the book keeping for one of the companies here right now but instead I am looking at workout clothes.... I have a procrastination problem this week haha

I bought a gym tank yesterday that said, "I hit the gym so I won't hit you," and the Boise State chucks. Yeah, much more internet shopping than work happening.

Bwahaha!! Tell me you have the link for that tank because I need it!

It was on ETSY. I can go find it...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/279675970/i-hit-the-gym-so-i-wont-hit-you-woman?ref=hp_rv

993kmw0cgssq.jpg
    I got pink, basically because it was cheaper...

THANK YOU! *runs off to look*
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Just waiting for my last scheduled patient before heading home. I have tomorrow off, so I get a four day break. This is the best way to kill the time!! It is keeping me out of some chocolate that was gifted to me. Ghirardelli sea salt too.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Hey alll!
    Currently procrastinating on book keeping (I'm learning the ropes for work). I think I need another coffee soon too, I've had three but I am just lagging hard today!

I have totally lost count of the coffee I have imbibed today. I'm going to crash hard when I finally crash.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Hey alll!
    Currently procrastinating on book keeping (I'm learning the ropes for work). I think I need another coffee soon too, I've had three but I am just lagging hard today!

I had four. Five is my cut off, but I won't have that many today.

:o:#:o I don't think anyone could handle me if I had four coffees.

I don't drink coffee, so if I have just one I'm hyper. Can't imagine what would happen if I had more than that!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm not really listening to the call at all, I'm reading posts on here and shopping for workout clothes online instead.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

FTFL!

For sure! <3
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

Been there, done that....

I'm not sure I'm even CAPABLE of eating a whole pizza anymore.
    I get pretty full after about three slices now... Not that I miss it.
    That moment of feeling so full you could throw up and then hiding the evidence of the box... no bueno.

Yep, tossing it in the outside trash so no one would see that you ate it. It would take place over the course of an evening, but eventually I would go back and eat the last of it. I don't do that anymore. Like yourself, I can get very full with three slices, I try to eat less, but I love pizza.

I am almost never full.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Just waiting for my last scheduled patient before heading home. I have tomorrow off, so I get a four day break. This is the best way to kill the time!! It is keeping me out of some chocolate that was gifted to me. Ghirardelli sea salt too.

LUCKY!!! I have to work tomorrow... :(