Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    I want to eat a whole box of Ferrero Roche. On my own. ALL of them. Just for me.

I probably won't...

That's some of my favorite candy. Last year I bought a 30 3-pack box of these from Amazon. Bad idea. lol They're also made by Ferrero: white chocolate and coconut with an almond in the middle. Soooooooo good. I can only get them locally with a combo box of the milk-hazelnut, dark, and white-coconut-almond. I like all three.

Raffaello2.jpg
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    gopgirl425 wrote: »
    It's funny to me, people get upset over religious values of corporations, but they don't care about how they treat the animals we're eating or what kind of chemicals our food is injected with.

The thing in this world that puzzles me the most, why do we put real lemons in bleach, but lemon flavoring in our food.

I'm glad so many people think Chick-Fil-A is bigot chicken, that means the line at the drive through isn't as long when I'm headed there. especially in the morning, their little breaded nuggets on buttered mini rolls. nom nom nom.

lol....yeah but the line in the drive thru is still wrapped all the way around the building everytime I go....which is a lot more often than I go any place else. LOVE LOVE me some chickfila!! Also love people that preach tolerance but have none. haha!

There is a difference though. You should have tolerance for two consenting adults who want to get married. That dude that pays cash money to fund laws so those two consenting adults get the death penalty shouldn't be tolerated.

We shouldn't go down this route so that the thread doesn't get modded, but yes, in general I agree that intolerance does not have to be tolerated, but I don't think the ChikFilA dude was trying to sponsor the death penalty.

He might not have been directly trying to achieve that, but he does donate to the Family Research Council through his Winshape corporate charity foundation which did donate to that legislation in Uganda.

That...is true.

Please stop before this escalates into something that will ruin a really good thread!!!!!
  • Lefty1290
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    +1 on scratching... Lifelong eczema sufferer. It's been a while since I've had a bad flare up, but I did have a mild one recently and I wanted to cut my arm off. When I was little, my mom would make me sleep with socks over my hands so I didn't destroy my skin in my sleep.

Me, too with the eczema. It started when I was 15 and I'm 24 now. I hate having horrible/sensitive skin. It makes me so self-conscious.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Slashnl wrote: »
    It's funny to me, people get upset over religious values of corporations, but they don't care about how they treat the animals we're eating or what kind of chemicals our food is injected with.

The thing in this world that puzzles me the most, why do we put real lemons in bleach, but lemon flavoring in our food.

I'm glad so many people think Chick-Fil-A is bigot chicken, that means the line at the drive through isn't as long when I'm headed there. especially in the morning, their little breaded nuggets on buttered mini rolls. nom nom nom.

lol....yeah but the line in the drive thru is still wrapped all the way around the building everytime I go....which is a lot more often than I go any place else. LOVE LOVE me some chickfila!! Also love people that preach tolerance but have none. haha!

There is a difference though. You should have tolerance for two consenting adults who want to get married. That dude that pays cash money to fund laws so those two consenting adults get the death penalty shouldn't be tolerated.

We shouldn't go down this route so that the thread doesn't get modded, but yes, in general I agree that intolerance does not have to be tolerated, but I don't think the ChikFilA dude was trying to sponsor the death penalty.

He might not have been directly trying to achieve that, but he does donate to the Family Research Council through his Winshape corporate charity foundation which did donate to that legislation in Uganda.

That...is true.

Please stop before this escalates into something that will ruin a really good thread!!!!!

Who's escalating? I was agreeing! But you're right. I'll speak no more on the subject.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    I want to eat a whole box of Ferrero Roche. On my own. ALL of them. Just for me.

I probably won't...

That's some of my favorite candy. Last year I bought a 30 3-pack box of these from Amazon. Bad idea. lol They're also made by Ferrero: white chocolate and coconut with an almond in the middle. Soooooooo good. I can only get them locally with a combo box of the milk-hazelnut, dark, and white-coconut-almond. I like all three.

Raffaello2.jpg

I wish to God I had never seen this post.......goes on internet search.....
  • Lefty1290
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I love cornbread! I could eat it with every meal.

Me, too! My grandma's cornbread (the real deal, no sugar here) is the best.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have never managed to sit allllllll the way through "Bohemian Rhapsody"
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    sullus wrote: »
    Confession: I have never managed to sit allllllll the way through "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Of all the things posted in this thread I find this one of the most shocking!
  • fettgeist
    fettgeist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I stress/emotional ate Whataburger last night :'( but today is a new day. I will not dwell on this.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

No one does, your butt should be up playing air guitar. duh.
  • rustyguy
    rustyguy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've lost track of how many days I did everything correct as far as eating, logging and exercising and then sabotaged myself by eating huge spoonfuls of Jif peanut butter at 11 pm.
  • SamanthasFitnessLog
    SamanthasFitnessLog Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Confession: I don't think I will meet my minimum 3 x a week workout routine this week and I'm really upset, but I feel like I can't tell my friends.
  • burntmeadows
    Options
    I started this diet because I caught myself eating crisps for breakfast - the last pack of 6 I'd bought the night before :(
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Awhile ago I confessed to some co-workers that my weakness was dark chocolate caramel corn - you know, like Moose Munch or Harry & David. One bite and I'm snagging the bag from the break room to take home.

Anyway, there is a certain *ahem* large *ahem* woman that heard this, and now brings that crap in ALL THE TIME, and makes sure to stop by my office to tell me "there's popcorn in the break room..." I know she's doing this to sabotage me b/c she's said several times that "you don't need to lose weight" and "Why do you eat salad all the time, you're not fat" or "Live a little" (<--- that's the worst one. Makes me grind my teeth.)

She was the inspiration for my post (hundreds of pages back) where I bring in a dozen chocolate donuts and leave them in there anonymously, just to watch them disappear.

Ah it all makes sense now. Sometimes you have to help karma along
  • Rougelyne
    Options
    I'm English and I love my cups of tea. Sometimes I don't log the 2 sugars and bit of milk in my diary if I have only a small amount of calories left >_> <_<
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

***ROLLS EYES*** Chickfila has helped so many people across this country...The only thing wrong with the dealth penalthy is that it isn't used more often.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Of all the things posted in this thread I find this one of the most shocking!

It is on the short list of 3 songs I hate so much I can't listen to them.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I confess that this thread is a big part of why I've logged in every day for the last 65 days... And I will be so, so sad if it gets derailed and shut down.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I confess that this thread is a big part of why I've logged in every day for the last 65 days... And I will be so, so sad if it gets derailed and shut down.

Me too. I login, log my food then head over to this thread. Sometimes I come and look at this thread, then realize an hour or two later that I didn't actually log my food.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like this thread a LOT and I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is SHRIMP SCAMPI FROM RED LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!