Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

Morning, all. Deep into trial prep for next week. Busy freaking days. Ugh.

Thank you! Cool on trial prep. Can we get some shots of you in court??? Looking all official and officer like?

Not sure the judge would be cool with that.

"Your Honor, can we take a recess so I can get a good selfie?" :D

:D!

I could see you saying let me get my selfie stick ready :D.

Maybe the judge would want in the picture.

Can you imagine?!

Could you imagine Judge Judy?

b7d.gif
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Good luck @MissKalhan ! I am steadily going in the other direction and know they're going to up my dose again because I'm just getting worse. I hope that means you will be so successful unmedicated since the universe loves balance and such ;)
    Thanks for the good vibes and good luck! Finding the right doseage/cocktail of meds SUCKED for me. <3
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession: I took my last anti-anxiety pill this morning, tomorrow I am going to be officially unmedicated for the first time in just over two years. I'm one part excited and one part terrified.

Best of luck. My folders and toes are crossed for you to stay off of them.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Taylor, you really are good at this. I still go to the same coffee shop because the owner ers are friends. They are supposed to have their first grandchild next week and are going to close the shop for a couple of days. What will I do7! (the answer is go to the hospital and meet baby or maybe just walk across to the maternity unit depending on when baby comes.)
    I have worn the entire burgundy outfit once and it was homecoming week for the high school. Everyone wore all maroon that day. Community Spirit. (The next week we wore blue for the high school on the Virginia side of the state line.)
    And my thrift store shopping was my birthday. My anniversary is 4/29. 25 years. (eek, I am getting old)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Congrats @spamarie <3 ! My husband keeps bringing up wanting to do that for a fourth time, oy vey

Thanks @MelissaPhippsFeagins, you are so much tougher than Reese's- and sweeter too ;)

I confess my eating needs to get reigned back in but my running times are so good lately that I am having trouble getting it together. I have everything meal prepped for tomorrow and Thursday to start cutting again. The fact that I cannot wake up and look like a Runner's World model is brutally unfair ;)

Judie's on your run times!

How did auto correct get Judie's from kudos?

LOL I was wondering what you meant when I read that this morning.

Same, haha! Glad she cleared it up!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I'm a nut for Diet Pepsi, almost on the level of Mo's obsesh with Dr. Pepper. So whenever I read "DP", I think Diet Pepsi. As it should be. ;)

:D

My obsession was Diet Mountain Dew, but I gave it up again. I still drink the Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi from time to time.

My new obsession is Halo Top ice cream & Enlightened ice cream.

I love Pepsi max cherry. It really hits the spot for sweetness

I literally just went and got a Diet Mountain Dew as I needed caffeine + something sweet.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Confession: I took my last anti-anxiety pill this morning, tomorrow I am going to be officially unmedicated for the first time in just over two years. I'm one part excited and one part terrified.

Best of luck. My folders and toes are crossed for you to stay off of them.

Auto correct wins again! Unless Mel is really gong to cross her folders :p
  • Oberon21
    Options

This is great! I will have my fingers crossed and best wishes reserved for you!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

Hi, Taylor!!! I'd be very interested to hear your write up about me.

I've hidden in my closet eating cookies so I wouldn't have to share. I've also cried over food more times than I can count. :neutral:

Well I know that you loooove friends, your daughter's name is Rachel, you went on a ....I think late.... honeymoon to FL, you live in KS (I have family in KS my mom is from there), you were afraid to start SL but once you started you fell in love...your hubby too, you like bacon cheeseburgers as much as I do, the feature you like most about yourself is your butt! That's all I can think of right now haha :neutral: told ya!

Whoa, that's crazy! @MoHousdon look how well she got you covered! (She forgot Dr. Pepper though.)

Awesome job, @MsFlabULess! ;) What would you write about me? :p

Ya'll are right I did forget Dr. Pepper haha! Susie I know that you hate when people spell your name Suzie and that you love to grocery shop. You love to bake and are a sweets addict like me! You don't like cuss words, you were working hard to lose weight to get a fit bit, I don't remember the name of your disorder but when you get a flare up you can't walk and mostly bed ridden, Your birthday is October, and you had the cutest little kitty before you got married. That's all I remember for now lol.

I'm going to be know as the creepy stalker lady of the group sigh...

I love this. I am afraid as I go back what I am going to find about me if you did me. Like the others, I am afraid to ask. I do remember clearly pretty much everything I confessed in here. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I must say it's good to see so many friends popping in!

I agree!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I'm a nut for Diet Pepsi, almost on the level of Mo's obsesh with Dr. Pepper. So whenever I read "DP", I think Diet Pepsi. As it should be. ;)

:D

My obsession was Diet Mountain Dew, but I gave it up again. I still drink the Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi from time to time.

My new obsession is Halo Top ice cream & Enlightened ice cream.

I love Pepsi max cherry. It really hits the spot for sweetness

Totally, but it's so hard to find. I practically tackled the vending guy here at work when they didn't restock it for weeks. And by the way, exactly how many flavors of Mountain Dew are there?! There are like 3 full rows of MD in the machine. Madness.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Here is my confession....

I had to skip my riding lesson last night to work on a presentation for this AM (which then got cancelled....) and I decided to celebrate my birthday early. I bought a bottle of champagne (yep, sober streak broken, Quik), a package of Nutter Butters and I sat working on updating the presentation while drinking champagne and eating nutter butters and watching NCIS on Netflix for an early birthday night.

Might sound sad but it was rather pleasant. I enjoyed myself. :)

So here is my new personal challenge.... #fabulousfit50. I have one year to get my butt in shape for 50. I want to look amazing for that milestone! So back to no drinking and I need to get my butt in gear training!

How did I get to be 50??? Or rather 49....

Sounds like my idea of a great birthday, except mine would have involved cheesecake. ;)

Sadly no vegan cheesecake. I have high hopes for my vegan birthday cake my mom is baking me!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I confess I despise Pepsi.

I love your avatar... :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I get to go from being on vacation for 11 days to a 2 day training when I get back that I know nothing about...happy days! :neutral: I really hope I can keep away from the Swedish fish today and the peanut M&Ms but I can't make any promises about staying out of the apple crumb coffee cake someone brought it ughhh. I'm just ready to start my vacation so I can stuff my face and wash it all down with HUGE liquory drinks :smirk:

Enjoy your vacation! I think a training class coming back is a nice transition back!

Thank you I'm so excited to go! I would agree if it was training on something I already knew about but it's on something that I'm going to start doing and I have no clue about what I'll have to do yet so I'm sure a lot of it won't make sense and I'll be super confused! :disappointed:

You'll pick it up in no time. It's always good to learn something new!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Here is my confession....

I had to skip my riding lesson last night to work on a presentation for this AM (which then got cancelled....) and I decided to celebrate my birthday early. I bought a bottle of champagne (yep, sober streak broken, Quik), a package of Nutter Butters and I sat working on updating the presentation while drinking champagne and eating nutter butters and watching NCIS on Netflix for an early birthday night.

Might sound sad but it was rather pleasant. I enjoyed myself. :)

So here is my new personal challenge.... #fabulousfit50. I have one year to get my butt in shape for 50. I want to look amazing for that milestone! So back to no drinking and I need to get my butt in gear training!

How did I get to be 50??? Or rather 49....

WHAT!? You don't look anywhere near 50! And I've seen you in real life!

BTW you already look fabulous, I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't think I look 50 either. But thank you! You made my day. The grey hair, wrinkles and random stray whisker always depress me...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Taylor is the Carmen San Diego of the confession thread!
    I confess that I am afraid to ask Taylor about myself because I don't remember what all I have confessed here. :wink:
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

Hi, Taylor!!! I'd be very interested to hear your write up about me.

I've hidden in my closet eating cookies so I wouldn't have to share. I've also cried over food more times than I can count. :neutral:

Well I know that you loooove friends, your daughter's name is Rachel, you went on a ....I think late.... honeymoon to FL, you live in KS (I have family in KS my mom is from there), you were afraid to start SL but once you started you fell in love...your hubby too, you like bacon cheeseburgers as much as I do, the feature you like most about yourself is your butt! That's all I can think of right now haha :neutral: told ya!

OH I WANA KNOW MINE NOW xD

I would never quote anything bad lol!

Melissa: You have celiac disease, you go to a certain coffee shop that would freeze your GF bread for you, you work in the medical field, either for your anniversary or your birthday your husband took you thrift shopping, I don't remember a ton but I do remember you posted a pic of you and your daughter thought it was too much burgundy...I also remember weird things like that lol.

MissKalhan: I know you do SL, your sister just had a baby and you went to visit her, you're vegan...that's all I remember :astonished:

Kelly: You have a son, you love to run, you have a certain restaurant you like to eat at for your birthday and you were disappointed because they didn't have your favorite dessert anymore, you hide your junk food in your sons room so you won't go in there to get it while he's sleeping, you've had a couple tough losses, you won't let your husband load the dishwasher, and you should be the spoaks woman for zinc :lol:

Omg, I'm cracking up! You're good!!!

Confession update: I no longer hide food in his closet!!!

I remember when you said about the dessert! How are you doing with the sugar? Are you still sugar-free?

Last year I did great! I went a really long time without any cravings and if I did get one, I wouldn't give in! I have a slip-up here and there now..but nothing like before.
    And another update: Silly's (our favorite restaurant) brought the dessert back! :)

I was going to say... Silly's! I think I remember the name of it because it is such a silly name.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

Morning, all. Deep into trial prep for next week. Busy freaking days. Ugh.

Thank you! Cool on trial prep. Can we get some shots of you in court??? Looking all official and officer like?

Not sure the judge would be cool with that.

"Your Honor, can we take a recess so I can get a good selfie?" :D

Get someone to secretly take it. :) With you on the witness stand and everything.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    My other new obsession is the Smule singing app where you can do karaoke duets or sing solos if someone sets the song to that.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm going to do a little experiment on myself...

The last week or so, I've been sick of plain water. So, I've been drinking Crystal Light. During this same time, I've been craving chocolate like crazy. So, I'm going back to plain water and see what happens.

Disclaimer - the last week has also been TOM, so this is obviously not a closed system experiment. :D

That's one of the reasons I gave up Diet Mountain Dew again, because I felt like I wanted to inhale all the sugars after. I will eventually try to give up the Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi too.

I seem to be fine with the fake sugars in my ice creams, Mio, & other water enhancers (Hawaiian Punch, Jolly Rancher, & Crystal Light).