Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession: I took my last anti-anxiety pill this morning, tomorrow I am going to be officially unmedicated for the first time in just over two years. I'm one part excited and one part terrified.

Best of luck. My folders and toes are crossed for you to stay off of them.

Auto correct wins again! Unless Mel is really gong to cross her folders :p

There are enough of them at my desk to do that, but I did mean fingers. Earlier today I sent my husband a text and it corrected something to "lifting chicken"

Lifting chickens would be very hard.... ;)
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

Morning, all. Deep into trial prep for next week. Busy freaking days. Ugh.

Thank you! Cool on trial prep. Can we get some shots of you in court??? Looking all official and officer like?

Not sure the judge would be cool with that.

"Your Honor, can we take a recess so I can get a good selfie?" :D

Get someone to secretly take it. :) With you on the witness stand and everything.

I always find it weird Americans can film court cases. Our court illustrators aren't even allowed to draw in there, they just take notes then produce the images later. I suspect doing anything in secret would get you expelled or even charged with contempt of court. Thankfully I've never come close enough to the system to know such things for sure!

I agree with the weird thing! We aren't allowed to film it either, however reporters etc are allowed in the room.
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    Vacation starts tomorrow!!! I am soooooo excited! I'm getting me a trough of Starbucks in the morning and I can't wait for its sugary goodness! I'm so ready for food I can taste it! :wink:

Jealous!!!
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

Thank you! Cool on trial prep. Can we get some shots of you in court??? Looking all official and officer like?

Get someone to secretly take it. :) With you on the witness stand and everything.

I always find it weird Americans can film court cases. Our court illustrators aren't even allowed to draw in there, they just take notes then produce the images later. I suspect doing anything in secret would get you expelled or even charged with contempt of court. Thankfully I've never come close enough to the system to know such things for sure!

I got to sit in a court case one when I 'studied' Law for A-level. It was pretty dull if I remember correctly.

Yep. Usually really boring.

We got to see one in Toronto, it was an embezzling case. Really fascinating to me, mind you I love politics sooo I'm not normal at all.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Taylor is the Carmen San Diego of the confession thread!
    I confess that I am afraid to ask Taylor about myself because I don't remember what all I have confessed here. :wink:
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

Hi, Taylor!!! I'd be very interested to hear your write up about me.

I've hidden in my closet eating cookies so I wouldn't have to share. I've also cried over food more times than I can count. :neutral:

Well I know that you loooove friends, your daughter's name is Rachel, you went on a ....I think late.... honeymoon to FL, you live in KS (I have family in KS my mom is from there), you were afraid to start SL but once you started you fell in love...your hubby too, you like bacon cheeseburgers as much as I do, the feature you like most about yourself is your butt! That's all I can think of right now haha :neutral: told ya!

OH I WANA KNOW MINE NOW xD

I would never quote anything bad lol!

Melissa: You have celiac disease, you go to a certain coffee shop that would freeze your GF bread for you, you work in the medical field, either for your anniversary or your birthday your husband took you thrift shopping, I don't remember a ton but I do remember you posted a pic of you and your daughter thought it was too much burgundy...I also remember weird things like that lol.

MissKalhan: I know you do SL, your sister just had a baby and you went to visit her, you're vegan...that's all I remember :astonished:

Kelly: You have a son, you love to run, you have a certain restaurant you like to eat at for your birthday and you were disappointed because they didn't have your favorite dessert anymore, you hide your junk food in your sons room so you won't go in there to get it while he's sleeping, you've had a couple tough losses, you won't let your husband load the dishwasher, and you should be the spoaks woman for zinc :lol:

You are good, really good.
    What would you say about me?

You broke your leg hiking with your family, you and your husband take care of your MIL, you met up with a few of these ladies, I believe you have 2 sons, you're a runner....I'm drawing a blank :neutral: but in my defense I did get up at 5 this morning and already at work :anguished: haha!

I would say that you got me well.
    I dang know how you do it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

I agree with the weird thing! We aren't allowed to film it either, however reporters etc are allowed in the room.

The judge actually has to decide on a case-by-case basis (oh, the pun!) whether s/he will allow cameras in the courtroom. They are actually NOT allowed unless the judge decides to allow them. The media petitions the judge, requesting access.

That was one of the relatively big issues in the OJ Simpson trial.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Vacation starts tomorrow!!! I am soooooo excited! I'm getting me a trough of Starbucks in the morning and I can't wait for its sugary goodness! I'm so ready for food I can taste it! :wink:

Have fun! I want a full report with pictures.
  • raymax4
    Options
    jennylm87 wrote: »
    I ate a ton of my son's Honeycomb cereal after I'd finished logging my calories for the day and just didn't log it.

Your body did..
  • raymax4
    Options
    I DID IT!!! TEN PULL-UPS!!! Close grip, which are easier, but still...

gw7uc5tn7mlm.gif

ecfqvl9ax6yg.png
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Yay!! So exciting, Vix! Share all the pictures!!!
  • raymax4
    Options
    pw2rap0cn5dg.jpg
    One more week until I meet this handsome fella <3

He is so cute.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    pw2rap0cn5dg.jpg

He is so cute.

Hell yeah, he is! Someone in my immediate circle needs to have a baby, pronto. I need baby snuggles.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

The judge actually has to decide on a case-by-case basis (oh, the pun!) whether s/he will allow cameras in the courtroom. They are actually NOT allowed unless the judge decides to allow them. The media petitions the judge, requesting access.

On the subject who all thinks that he's guilty?

On an ID channel show they mentioned that his son could have been involved (I had no idea he had an older son & thought they meant his younger son Justin).

I feel he's guilty in that he either did it himself, had his older son kill them, or he hired a hitman (and in that scenario he would still be guilty).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    pw2rap0cn5dg.jpg

He is so cute.

He's adorable! Love his elephant plushie.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

On an ID channel show they mentioned that his son could have been involved (I had no idea he had an older son & thought they meant his younger son Justin).

I feel he's guilty in that he either did it himself, had his older son kill them, or he hired a hitman (and in that scenario he would still be guilty).

He totally did it. We just examined some of his interviews in my interview and interrogation class a couple of weeks ago. Classic domestic abuse behavior.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

He totally did it. We just examined some of his interviews in my interview and interrogation class a couple of weeks ago. Classic domestic abuse behavior.

Plus I just remembered that he wrote a book If I Did It. Most normal people who didn't commit a crime wouldn't write a book if they had done it.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

Yep. Guilty.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    @raymax4 I don't know how I do it either my memory is horrible! I will definitely post a ton of pics when I get back. I'm going to blow up my snap chat while I'm there haha. 1 more hour until I can blow this popsicle stand!!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, POF!!!

Get better, lil Andrew.

I watched a series on Netflix on OJ. Cuba Gooding played OJ. It was excellent and all those lawyers who got him off should be ashamed of themselves. I don't know how they lived with themselves.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    pw2rap0cn5dg.jpg

He is so cute.

Hell yeah, he is! Someone in my immediate circle needs to have a baby, pronto. I need baby snuggles.

I know. I was sad thinking babies in my family are probably done. Makes me sad. I love babies.