Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Andrew has this funny habit of pulling up my trouser leg and kissing my shins. It's cute but gross. He is super delicate about it but I am covered in drool and snot. I don't have the heart to tell him no when he's being gentle for once! Funny boy.

It's the only part he can reach right now. :lol: bless him

Oh no, he can headbutt you in the crotch if he so fancies. He's half my height already. I reckon he'll be taller than me by the time he's 10.

OMG when did he get so big?! We need pictures to verify this AnnMarie.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I confess I am a horrible aunt since last week I was feeding Sarah some kind of chicken & noodles meal & she turned her head while I was trying to give her a spoonful & jabbed her in the eye.

She looked at me like WTF Aunt Kelly? If looks could kill I would've been dead on the spot.

I'm sure you aren't the first person to put food in a kids eye. Lol!

The bolded did make me laugh though.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess I am a horrible aunt since last week I was feeding Sarah some kind of chicken & noodles meal & she turned her head while I was trying to give her a spoonful & jabbed her in the eye.

She looked at me like WTF Aunt Kelly? If looks could kill I would've been dead on the spot.

I just about spit coffee on my computer screen! :D
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Andrew has this funny habit of pulling up my trouser leg and kissing my shins. It's cute but gross. He is super delicate about it but I am covered in drool and snot. I don't have the heart to tell him no when he's being gentle for once! Funny boy.

Don't give that up there will be a time that your little boy won't want any overt displays especially if others are around to see. We reverted to high fives.
  • raymax4
    Options

Ops. Ah well it did not do permanent damage.
    Why did she turn her head.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    A guy at work was telling me how he waited for a shuttle for an hour for a 3/4 mile trip to his hotel, and then how he was using the elevator to go down 2 floors, and I judged him...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    A guy at work was telling me how he waited for a shuttle for an hour for a 3/4 mile trip to his hotel, and then how he was using the elevator to go down 2 floors, and I judged him...

How much luggage did he have? Definitely judging the elevator down two floors though.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I have a horrible phlegmy cough but whenever I try to clear it I run the risk of puking (the gag reflex is strong at the moment). Andrew has it too. So we've​been having some crappy night's. And I ate far too many dorritos today. Never a good idea!

I'm a ray of sunshine today!

I hope that goes away quickly
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

That is definitely needing more explanation as Mel said. Lots of luggage = shuttle/elevator
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

It's the only part he can reach right now. :lol: bless him

Oh no, he can headbutt you in the crotch if he so fancies. He's half my height already. I reckon he'll be taller than me by the time he's 10.

OMG when did he get so big?! We need pictures to verify this AnnMarie.

I agree! We haven't had pictures in FOREVER!
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

That is definitely needing more explanation as Mel said. Lots of luggage = shuttle/elevator

Or some sort of disability.
    ..... or maybe yesterday was leg day?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Ops. Ah well it did not do permanent damage.
    Why did she turn her head.

There was a lot to see with people in & around where she was eating. She's a nosy little booger.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited April 2017
    Options

Now I wanted to punch or tell the person to just shut the **** up yesterday at the grocery store. Wal-Mart started to carry Halo Top for way cheaper than Giant (a local grocery store) so I stocked up! As you guys know I'm a hoarder when it comes to food (I'm trying to at least eat what I have now until I run out) & he had the gall to say eating all of that will have you looking like me & getting diabetes. I never comment on what people are buying as a customer & only comment as a cashier when I can tell they're having a party or just small chitchat, but never make rude remarks of what they're buying to eat. I just made some remark that it's low sugar & low calorie to eat the whole pint since I don't have much restraint with Ben & Jerry's, Haagen Dazs, & Talenti right now.

Now I will question in my head when someone buys stuff like a shovel, duct tape, & other things a serial killer might use haha.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Now I will question in my head when someone buys stuff like a shovel, duct tape, & other things a serial killer might use haha.

And maybe note the name down if they use a credit card??? :o
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Confession: I took my last anti-anxiety pill this morning, tomorrow I am going to be officially unmedicated for the first time in just over two years. I'm one part excited and one part terrified.

Best of luck. My folders and toes are crossed for you to stay off of them.

Auto correct wins again! Unless Mel is really gong to cross her folders :p

There are enough of them at my desk to do that, but I did mean fingers. Earlier today I sent my husband a text and it corrected something to "lifting chicken"

Lifting chickens would be very hard.... ;)

I had a mental picture of the chicken trying to deadlift, actually.

I like your version better!

Am I bad person for laughing? haha
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    Confession: 2nd day off meds and my hormones are all outta wack (obviously). Today I failed banded bench HARD, like dislocated my shoulder failed (it's semi-normal don't worry!). I got pissed and almost cried right there in the middle of my gym. Siiiiiiigh.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: 2nd day off meds and my hormones are all outta wack (obviously). Today I failed banded bench HARD, like dislocated my shoulder failed (it's semi-normal don't worry!). I got pissed and almost cried right there in the middle of my gym. Siiiiiiigh.

Oh no! Is your shoulder ok?

HUGZ!!!
  • MissKalhan
    Options

Oh no! Is your shoulder ok?

HUGZ!!!

Tender AF right now (icing and advil going right now), I'm talking with my coach right now to see what our plan of attack is going to be now.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Confession: I took my last anti-anxiety pill this morning, tomorrow I am going to be officially unmedicated for the first time in just over two years. I'm one part excited and one part terrified.

Best of luck. My folders and toes are crossed for you to stay off of them.

Auto correct wins again! Unless Mel is really gong to cross her folders :p

There are enough of them at my desk to do that, but I did mean fingers. Earlier today I sent my husband a text and it corrected something to "lifting chicken"

Lifting chickens would be very hard.... ;)

I had a mental picture of the chicken trying to deadlift, actually.

I like your version better!

Am I bad person for laughing? haha

I laughed too which I think made her look at me even angrier. Who knew babies could give such evil looks.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    For those that enjoy Halo Top ice cream check your local Wal-Mart, because my local Super Center is starting to carry the brand!

I bought all of the Birthday Cake (my favorite), a few of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, & one of each of the Caramel & Peanut Butter flavors. The Peanut Butter flavor was amazing & reminded me of the Talenti Peanut Butter Pretzel flavor minus the pretzels.

I'm definitely buying it at Wal-Mart from now on since it's $4.69 & at Giant it's $5.99. Since it's cheaper from time to time I'll buy the Vanilla & Mint (more boring flavors) when I feel the need to inhale one of those flavors.

Local stores Giant & Weis are starting to also carry Enlightened (another low calorie ice cream) & I love the Triple Chocolate, Red Velvet, & Birthday Cake.

Once I learn moderation again & don't feel like inhaling the whole container at once then I'll start buying Turkey Hill, Ben & Jerry's, & Haagen Dazs when those brands are on sale & not buy the more expensive containers as much.

I requested it at our local Kroger and it has done so well since then, they now carry almost every flavor they make!! Probably not all me but I will take the credit.