Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    8 oz of milk and 4 Oreo thins... Totally do-able.

ovyvzjh2h819.jpg

Perfect!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Good choice there Quik! Send some of that choosing ability my way please? I could use it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession - Oreo Thins are not Oreos. They've killed my craving, but they are NOT as good. Next time I'd rather have 2 real Oreos than 4 Oreo Thins.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @kelly_c_77

Are you ready for the Pretty Little Liars finale on Tuesday?

I think AD will either be
    Spencer's twin, Lucas, or Wren (but I'm dreading thinking that someone is probably running around in a Wren mask since Marlene posted that two more mask reveals will happen).

Yes, I'm excited to finally find out!! I have no guesses..so I'll go with your's! :p
    Did I miss that Lucas is her twin? Or are you making another guess?
    A lot of people have speculated that Spencer has a twin since the episode that Hanna was abducted either by AD or Mary/Archer trying to figure out who killed Charlotte. The Spencer that came to her in that dream (if it actually was a dream) had no bangs & mentioned AD before they even knew the correct name.

I know I felt Spencer was off during the scene with Wren leading me to think it's a twin since she asked Ezra to keep the meetup quiet. It also seemed like when he said by to 'Spencer' that she forgot she was impersonating her. I guess with those dumb masks someone could be wearing a Spencer mask, but come on how unrealistic is that? As if they'd have the same voice & the same hairstyle & everything else haha.

Many think the scene where she met Toby at the cabin was also a twin since they looked very sinister entering the cabin & that they were emulating how Mary seduced Peter.

I don't get the point of the dumb masks since I doubt most are that realistic that you wouldn't figure it out when they talked.[/img]

The finale will either be really good or be a total crapfest.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Confession - Oreo Thins are not Oreos. They've killed my craving, but they are NOT as good. Next time I'd rather have 2 real Oreos than 4 Oreo Thins.

With the Oreo Thins I feel I want to inhale the whole package since they're so tiny.

I'm ready for the White Fudge Oreos.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Oreo thins are like a snack appetizer, they just get me in the mood for a face-sized cookie!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

With the Oreo Thins I feel I want to inhale the whole package since they're so tiny.

I'm ready for the White Fudge Oreos.

Every time these are mentioned I
    A.) Really want some
    B.) Think of Mo because she sent me some for Christmas
    C.) Think of Christmas

Talking of Christmas, some idiot on FB posted that it's 6 months until Christmas. I did swear, and it was out load and not in my head.
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    I have poured dish soap in entire bags and boxes of snack foods so I would not binge on them. What a waste of money.

I've hoarded food in dressers in my room for weeks just because I was afraid someone else was going to eat them all and I would have no food, because I used to only allow myself to eat at a very specific time over a period of 2 days, usually one big meal at around midnight all at once. Then nothing else for 2 more days.

Also, I go lower with my cals than I should way more often than I should. Working on that. It's just so hard when you want all the weight off NOW.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I've hidden food before, you're not alone there. One lady came up with a brilliant idea of hiding chocolate in a tampon box!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have poured dish soap in entire bags and boxes of snack foods so I would not binge on them. What a waste of money.

I've hoarded food in dressers in my room for weeks just because I was afraid someone else was going to eat them all and I would have no food, because I used to only allow myself to eat at a very specific time over a period of 2 days, usually one big meal at around midnight all at once. Then nothing else for 2 more days.

Also, I go lower with my cals than I should way more often than I should. Working on that. It's just so hard when you want all the weight off NOW.

Welcome, Cute! I think everyone here has done at least one of the things you do.

I just don't buy the snack food most of the time. And if I do, I get what I want and let my kids eat the rest. (the average age of my boys is 16. They eat a lot and just about anything)

I hide food in a bin in the back of my SUV so that the boys have it for more than one day after a grocery shop. It has the added advantage that I won't bother to go get it for me.

You didn't gain weight overnight. You will not lose it overnight. Trying to isn't healthy. Let it happen at a healthy pace that you can sustain when you are done.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I've hidden food before, you're not alone there. One lady came up with a brilliant idea of hiding chocolate in a tampon box!

I know I've hidden packages of food that were empty once I binged on it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Welcome, Cute! I think everyone here has done at least one of the things you do.

I just don't buy the snack food most of the time. And if I do, I get what I want and let my kids eat the rest. (the average age of my boys is 16. They eat a lot and just about anything)

I hide food in a bin in the back of my SUV so that the boys have it for more than one day after a grocery shop. It has the added advantage that I won't bother to go get it for me.

You didn't gain weight overnight. You will not lose it overnight. Trying to isn't healthy. Let it happen at a healthy pace that you can sustain when you are done.

My sister's kids are the same way! I bought them a package of the Firework Oreos & her two boys devoured almost the whole pack within an hour.

Great advice!

I am at the point now that the only snack items I am going to try to buy are nut butters (I might splurge & buy some of the Epic Spreads flavors), Protein bars/protein snacks, & some of the different cheese/meat snacks (as I call them adult Lunchables or the Balanced Breaks snacks).

With ice cream & chips I'm only going to buy it when a craving hits (very salty snacks only usually around my period) & once it's gone just go back to eating some of my other snacks.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I have completely lost my mojo since hubby said we couldn't afford to go to Orlando in October (National powerlifting comp) AND Belize in March (20th wedding anniversary). I know he's right, but I feel like I have nothing to work toward at the gym any more. I skipped the gym last night and have been eating everything in sight. It is partially TOM, too.

I have $600 saved in my personal "mad money" account and I want to ask him if he'd be mad if I went to Orlando on my own. It's $600 for flight and hotel, I'd just have to save up for food and other expenses.

Let us know how the convo goes Quik! I'm currently trying to workout how to get the husband to agree to me running a 50 miler in October in another province :/
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Today's confession: I have an appointment with a therapist today. I am *kitten* dreading it, I'm wound up so tight and constantly grinding/clenching my teeth without me noticing.
    Part of me is also very excited to try and work through this and quite frankly to get another opinion, I'm starting to think my original diagnosis is wrong.

How did it go?

This! I hope it helped you.

It went well! She can't diagnose me so I am going to a Dr on Saturday to go back on meds and discuss how to go about getting another opinion for my original diagnosis. As for therapy, I go back on Tuesday. She said she can see a road map currently and hopefully can help me at least make a dent in the emotional turmoil I'm dealing with, she also left a note at the front desk in the lobby that when I go in I can pay what I can afford since I am actually trying and not covered by benefits.

This sounds like a great therapist. Someone who really wants to help you. I have my fingers crossed she can get you back on track where you want and need to be emotionally. How did the doctors visit go? (or maybe I'll see that as I read down I am a bit behind).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I have completely lost my mojo since hubby said we couldn't afford to go to Orlando in October (National powerlifting comp) AND Belize in March (20th wedding anniversary). I know he's right, but I feel like I have nothing to work toward at the gym any more. I skipped the gym last night and have been eating everything in sight. It is partially TOM, too.

I have $600 saved in my personal "mad money" account and I want to ask him if he'd be mad if I went to Orlando on my own. It's $600 for flight and hotel, I'd just have to save up for food and other expenses.

You've worked so hard to get to this point that I would definitely ask if you could use your personal money to compete!

I'm trying to work up to nerve to broach the subject (which is dumb. I know we can have a conversation on the subject without anyone getting angry). He went to bowling Nationals without me. Although that was Vegas and not Orlando. I'm thinking I'll wait until after Regionals because it's possible (but not probable) that I won't qualify for Nationals anyway. And I'll have more money saved up by then, to help my argument. :)

My mojo is better. I did 360 lb block-pulls last night, 2X2, and did one OHP at 100 lbs. First time on both!

I think if you qualify you go. I will be hugely motivating to you! And glad you are getting it back!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Actually did my trail walk yesterday with my little chiweenie (she did so good). 68 minutes and 849 cals burned according to my fit bit....needless to say I was DEAD after! It was so freaking hot!

Nice! What is a chiweenie? Some kind of dog I assume?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    GUYS GUYS GUYS! Today I squated my previous one rep max (200lbs) and it moved like a warm knife through butter! Two weeks away from competition as of Saturday, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Congratulations!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I never heard of oreo thins. Are the cookies thinner? Less filling?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I had a 3 day horse show this weekend where I showed on Friday and Sunday. My mare was so incredible. I messed up in the last class (the one I was building up to) but it was 2 stupid mistakes on my part and my mare did her level best. She is 21 now so I don't have a lot of time left with her jumping higher, so we are going to make this the last year we try for 3'. She can totally do it, it's my own show nerves that get in the way. I tried another horse this past weekend, he is in on trial for me through Saturday. The first few days weren't too impressive, but he is so flipping cute I want to see how it goes. So I'll try riding him again tomorrow.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Birthday @kelly_c_77!