Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    This is apparently what happens to shoes you let sit in the closet for too long.

What did that?!?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, all! I ate every-freaking-thing this weekend without logging. Up an impressive 5 lbs this morning, along with TOM showing up. Back at it this morning! Who's with me?!?

ME! I am starving but have been eating great all weekend (cold helps). :)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Assassin Kitty struck again.
    4 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel

4 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird.

5 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird. After a brief respite Assassin Kitty strikes again.

6 mice (that may be a small rat on my porch), 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird.

She's a good kitty. Mine is a decent mouser, but not that good. Living in the country, I'm happy when my cat catches mice (or whatever).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    This is apparently what happens to shoes you let sit in the closet for too long.

What did that?!?

I think they literally dry rotted in my closet.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oh, and I walked out of the house in them this AM and as I was walking toward my car they disintegrated.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Assassin Kitty struck again.
    4 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel

4 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird.

5 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird. After a brief respite Assassin Kitty strikes again.

6 mice (that may be a small rat on my porch), 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird.

She's a good kitty. Mine is a decent mouser, but not that good. Living in the country, I'm happy when my cat catches mice (or whatever).

I think she is a killing machine.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oh, and I walked out of the house in them this AM and as I was walking toward my car they disintegrated.

Wow! That's crazy!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Wow! That's crazy!

One good thing...one less shoe box in the closet!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm giving up refined sugar for a month and am terrified that one bite of birthday cake will totally derail me. Intellectually, I know it's nonsense but still...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I'm giving up refined sugar for a month and am terrified that one bite of birthday cake will totally derail me. Intellectually, I know it's nonsense but still...

I get it. It's not rational, but would be the same way.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

I get it. It's not rational, but would be the same way.

Ditto that!
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Wow! That's crazy!

One good thing...one less shoe box in the closet!

Or. One new pair of shoes! YEAH!
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I had a craving for salt and vinegar flavoured chipsticks this morning. Weird thing is, I don't even like salt and vinegar flavoured anything ordinarily. They were delicious!

I have 7 little bags left. I do not rate their chances of lasting long.

Wow! They are really strong as well. Like face-scrunched-up strong. I guess you are low on salt?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I love salt and vinegar chips, but I will ruin my tongue eating them if I let myself. Different cravings with different kids. Might be a sign you are having a girl this time!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I had a craving for salt and vinegar flavoured chipsticks this morning. Weird thing is, I don't even like salt and vinegar flavoured anything ordinarily. They were delicious!

Are these different than regular chips?
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Are these different than regular chips?

87kowujswv7i.jpg
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Oh my, now I really want some more! I had one tiny pack after breakfast and one after lunch. They're only 83 calories each. I could easily inhale a third.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Wow! They are really strong as well. Like face-scrunched-up strong. I guess you are low on salt?

They didn't even taste strong to me, and I am a total flavour wuss. I also had a smoked mackerel salad with homegrown new potatoes and strawberries for lunch. This was heavenly. It's nice to enjoy food again.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

They didn't even taste strong to me, and I am a total flavour wuss. I also had a smoked mackerel salad with homegrown new potatoes and strawberries for lunch. This was heavenly. It's nice to enjoy food again.

Ha ha you are all about the salt today aren't you? Make sure you are drinking enough water. Sodium + heat = not a happy Spam.