Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    So I am about to have some stress going on. We bought some land and are preparing to start building a house! We still have renos going on at the current house, so lots to do. My Pinterest page is about to blow up.

Exciting, but yep, very stressful!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Another confession: Came to the conclusion that things are starting to melt together and the only reason my butt is getting out of bed lately is because of my lifting. In two weeks we go to Utah for a wedding, after that is my first power lifting competition and meeting a friend I met online for the first time. Normal people would be excited about this but the best way to describe me right now is apathetic and a total lack of impulse control, all I want to do is spend money (which we truly don't have) or sleep.

XOXOXO

Maybe it's time to reconsider going back on the medication you came off of a bit ago? Maybe that helped with depression as well as anxiety?

I have an appointment booked with a therapist this Tuesday ($145 per hour and she's the lowest paid there, kitten society) so we shall see how that goes and then judge from there.
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    That moment when you report the 2ft black snake on the sidewalk to building maintenance so that patients don't panic and then find out the maintenance dude is afraid of snakes. (he said he would call someone else to move it)

Bahahhaha this just killed me! I'd be the weirdo playing with the snake :smiley:
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    Another confession: Came to the conclusion that things are starting to melt together and the only reason my butt is getting out of bed lately is because of my lifting. In two weeks we go to Utah for a wedding, after that is my first power lifting competition and meeting a friend I met online for the first time. Normal people would be excited about this but the best way to describe me right now is apathetic and a total lack of impulse control, all I want to do is spend money (which we truly don't have) or sleep.

Have you seen your DR Vix?

Sooooon. I'm waiting to see what the therapist thinks, I'm so annoyed at how much all of this is going to cost me. We are a single income house currently, I can't even begin to imagine how those on disability due to their mental illnesses do it or heck even the homeless. Needless to say I feel rage, so yay I feel something? ha.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That moment when you report the 2ft black snake on the sidewalk to building maintenance so that patients don't panic and then find out the maintenance dude is afraid of snakes. (he said he would call someone else to move it)

Bahahhaha this just killed me! I'd be the weirdo playing with the snake :smiley:

I don't panic over snakes and certainly not over a garden variety black snake, but I know some people do, so I told on it. If it were on the sidewalk at my house sunning, I would have left it alone.

I could just see some little kid on the way to the pediatrician group in this building picking it up and scaring mom into fainting.

ETA: I am glad I made you laugh though. You need a laughter this week.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

XOXOXO

Maybe it's time to reconsider going back on the medication you came off of a bit ago? Maybe that helped with depression as well as anxiety?

I have an appointment booked with a therapist this Tuesday ($145 per hour and she's the lowest paid there, kitten society) so we shall see how that goes and then judge from there.

Good. Glad you are doing something. I hate you are living with this. Hopefully she can help. <3
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So I am about to have some stress going on. We bought some land and are preparing to start building a house! We still have renos going on at the current house, so lots to do. My Pinterest page is about to blow up.

Wow after all that work you've been doing. Was all that to sell?

Congratulations tho!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that the local girls U16 soccer team has made it to national regional competition and I am "watching" via one of the moms live tweets. (I know several of the players and parents.)

Update: we win!!! 4-0!!!

Yay!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Congratulations tho!

At this point, we haven't decided if we are selling the old one or using it for rental property. I kinda hope the real estate friend of ours can talk him into selling, since I really don't want to deal with rental stuff. We were going to need to do the renos anyway, so the property came up and we moved on that. It won't be finished until probably next year, so it wasn't all for naught.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Awww, my hubby's so sweet. I've been texting with him today, trying to figure out what he wants to eat for Father's Day. He asked me what would fit into my day. <3:) I told him I would make whatever he wants fit within my day, and he said, "I'm just trying to help you hit your goals for August." He's been so freaking supportive.

I've been hitting the gym for 2+ hours 5 days a week, and he's adjusted his schedule to help me do that, too. And when I told him my trainer was contemplating Nationals in October in Orlando, he didn't even blink. Just said, "cool." I <3 him.

<3
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that the local girls U16 soccer team has made it to national regional competition and I am "watching" via one of the moms live tweets. (I know several of the players and parents.)

Update: we win!!! 4-0!!!

Yay!

We have one more pool play game today. A win or a draw and we advance to the regional semifinals.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Have you seen your DR Vix?

Sooooon. I'm waiting to see what the therapist thinks, I'm so annoyed at how much all of this is going to cost me. We are a single income house currently, I can't even begin to imagine how those on disability due to their mental illnesses do it or heck even the homeless. Needless to say I feel rage, so yay I feel something? ha.

I hear ya! Messed up world we live in,......
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Congratulations tho!

At this point, we haven't decided if we are selling the old one or using it for rental property. I kinda hope the real estate friend of ours can talk him into selling, since I really don't want to deal with rental stuff. We were going to need to do the renos anyway, so the property came up and we moved on that. It won't be finished until probably next year, so it wasn't all for naught.

We did the "keep it for a rental" thing. What a complete pain in the butt. If you do keep it, at least use a rental management company to manage it and don't do it yourself.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Congratulations tho!

We did the "keep it for a rental" thing. What a complete pain in the butt. If you do keep it, at least use a rental management company to manage it and don't do it yourself.

I will take that under advisement. I am hoping the real estate guy we are dealing with can talk him out of renting it and just selling it. I am like you, I don't want to deal with it.
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can't have peanut butter in the house....
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I can't have peanut butter in the house....

This is why I buy Jif to Go. I can stop at a whole container, no matter how small the container is.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Morning! Today's slightly better emotionally/mentally compared to the past few weeks, I have come to terms with the fact that I will have to stay on meds for probably the rest of my life. I had a great talk with a friend of mine (who had a giant meltdown a month or so ago and got back on meds for it), his shrink told him "If you were a cancer patient would you refuse chemo if it would help". It changed my perspective completely, I'm not a failure for saying I need to use these tools available.

Here's hoping third times a charm! :)

Hugs, Vix.
    That's a great way to put it into perspective. And you are definitely not a failure. <3
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Morning! Today's slightly better emotionally/mentally compared to the past few weeks, I have come to terms with the fact that I will have to stay on meds for probably the rest of my life. I had a great talk with a friend of mine (who had a giant meltdown a month or so ago and got back on meds for it), his shrink told him "If you were a cancer patient would you refuse chemo if it would help". It changed my perspective completely, I'm not a failure for saying I need to use these tools available.

Here's hoping third times a charm! :)

Hugs, Vix.
    That's a great way to put it into perspective. And you are definitely not a failure. <3

Exactly. All of that^^