Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Assassin Kitty struck again.
    4 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel

4 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird.

5 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird. After a brief respite Assassin Kitty strikes again.

Wow. She is really on a roll. Did you have a mild enough winter that she just has more potential victims?

It wasn't a bad winter. But I think she is just a talented assassin.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

5 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird. After a brief respite Assassin Kitty strikes again.

Wow. She is really on a roll. Did you have a mild enough winter that she just has more potential victims?

It wasn't a bad winter. But I think she is just a talented assassin.

I am sure AK is talented, there is a pile of evidence of that.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Morning! Today's slightly better emotionally/mentally compared to the past few weeks, I have come to terms with the fact that I will have to stay on meds for probably the rest of my life. I had a great talk with a friend of mine (who had a giant meltdown a month or so ago and got back on meds for it), his shrink told him "If you were a cancer patient would you refuse chemo if it would help". It changed my perspective completely, I'm not a failure for saying I need to use these tools available.

Here's hoping third times a charm! :)

<3

You're definitely not a failure!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I am there with you Quik! I keep bobbing up and down two-three pounds after the weekends. I need to find the balance to keep things moving the right direction.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, all! I ate every-freaking-thing this weekend without logging. Up an impressive 5 lbs this morning, along with TOM showing up. Back at it this morning! Who's with me?!?

Yeah, I definitely need to! Thought I lost 2lbs last week, but they magically appeared again this morning :unamused:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Happy Monday, all! I ate every-freaking-thing this weekend without logging. Up an impressive 5 lbs this morning, along with TOM showing up. Back at it this morning! Who's with me?!?

ME. Weekends are my downfall
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options

I'm with you too! Logging and gym this week!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

This girl!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Random Q for mah ladies:

I have a mammo scheduled for this afternoon (my first) but I started my period on Saturday. Should I reschedule, or does it not really matter?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Random Q for mah ladies:

I have a mammo scheduled for this afternoon (my first) but I started my period on Saturday. Should I reschedule, or does it not really matter?

I don't think it matters. You only undress the top half.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I passed up the mini lemon cakes the secretary brought in this morning. I've had them before and they are yummy! But...I've had them before, no reason to throw off my game for them. Last I checked there were two left. I'm hoping they are all gone by the next time I leave my office. :#
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    So I am about to have some stress going on. We bought some land and are preparing to start building a house! We still have renos going on at the current house, so lots to do. My Pinterest page is about to blow up.

Wow after all that work you've been doing. Was all that to sell?

Congratulations tho!

At this point, we haven't decided if we are selling the old one or using it for rental property. I kinda hope the real estate friend of ours can talk him into selling, since I really don't want to deal with rental stuff. We were going to need to do the renos anyway, so the property came up and we moved on that. It won't be finished until probably next year, so it wasn't all for naught.

I have often thought of starting to rent out my condo and going back to renting a smaller apartment. I don't need all this space (although my clothes and shoes are slowly taking over) but I don't want the angst if a tenant. I agree with you. Rental income is great...until you get a freak.

Exactly. I would be the one paying for all kinds of background checks and have all kinds of restrictions. I just hate to see what happens to some properties. I lived in some in college and have seen firsthand what some tenants can do.

My dad is an accidental landlord (rents out my gran's old house). We had one tenant get busted by the police for growing a lot of weed in the spare bedroom. Thankfully he was a good tenant in how he left the rest of the house, other than that room, but eek!

My practical grandmother would have said, 'I never could get houseplants to thrive'. That thought makes me smile.

LOL oh dear.....
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I passed up the mini lemon cakes the secretary brought in this morning. I've had them before and they are yummy! But...I've had them before, no reason to throw off my game for them. Last I checked there were two left. I'm hoping they are all gone by the next time I leave my office. :#

Stay strong <3
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Random Q for mah ladies:

It does not matter in the least.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    You did it Quik! It's been a rough day and I am thinking it's that time. I am tired and want sugar.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    This is apparently what happens to shoes you let sit in the closet for too long.
  • Oberon21
    Options

6 mice (that may be a small rat on my porch), 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel, 1 bird.