Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I always thought there was something slightly seductive about eating cherries on the stalk. Just me then?!

But can you tie the stem in a knot inside your mouth? Neat bar trick.

I used to be able to do this. It's a conversation starter, for sure. ;)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    My husband and I chaperoned my son's 6th grade class trip yesterday and we decided to reward ourselves with ice cream on the drive home from Alexandria Bay. Instead of being like normal people and stopping for a cone or something, we bought a pint of Talenti at Price Chopper and scammed two spoons from the deli. We looked like crazy people passing the container back and forth as we tooled down the highway.

Also? I highly recommend the Vanilla Blueberry Crumble flavor.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,440 Member
    Options
    My husband and I chaperoned my son's 6th grade class trip yesterday and we decided to reward ourselves with ice cream on the drive home from Alexandria Bay. Instead of being like normal people and stopping for a cone or something, we bought a pint of Talenti at Price Chopper and scammed two spoons from the deli. We looked like crazy people passing the container back and forth as we tooled down the highway.

Gah! I had that flavor in my shopping cart last week and traded it out for Halo Top. :'(
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Another confession: Came to the conclusion that things are starting to melt together and the only reason my butt is getting out of bed lately is because of my lifting. In two weeks we go to Utah for a wedding, after that is my first power lifting competition and meeting a friend I met online for the first time. Normal people would be excited about this but the best way to describe me right now is apathetic and a total lack of impulse control, all I want to do is spend money (which we truly don't have) or sleep.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Another confession: Came to the conclusion that things are starting to melt together and the only reason my butt is getting out of bed lately is because of my lifting. In two weeks we go to Utah for a wedding, after that is my first power lifting competition and meeting a friend I met online for the first time. Normal people would be excited about this but the best way to describe me right now is apathetic and a total lack of impulse control, all I want to do is spend money (which we truly don't have) or sleep.

Positive thoughts coming your way. Just keep getting up and putting one foot in front of the other. Hugs from Tennessee
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,440 Member
    Options

Positive thoughts coming your way. Just keep getting up and putting one foot in front of the other. Hugs from Tennessee

^^ Hugs from Idaho, too!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    And the UK!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    @AngryViking1970 , that's what I call winning at life.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Hugs! Will keep you in my thoughts. Just remember that you're awesome.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

XOXOXO

Maybe it's time to reconsider going back on the medication you came off of a bit ago? Maybe that helped with depression as well as anxiety?
  • Oberon21
    Options

I would do that. I eat in my car all the time. Plus it might have melted! Better to eat right away.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Normal BMI, people!!! B)h0ghj6ssq3br.jpg

Way to go Quik! You have worked your *kitten* off to get to that point. Any new lifting meets in the work?

Ouch on the ripped callous!

August 5th. Northwest regionals. And my coach is already looking at Nationals in October in Orlando... :#

Nice!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    That moment when you report the 2ft black snake on the sidewalk to building maintenance so that patients don't panic and then find out the maintenance dude is afraid of snakes. (he said he would call someone else to move it)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    That moment when you report the 2ft black snake on the sidewalk to building maintenance so that patients don't panic and then find out the maintenance dude is afraid of snakes. (he said he would call someone else to move it)

Wow, our maintenance guy had me help him get a rat snake out of a pest control glue trap so he could set it free outside of our building. That was fun.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Have you seen your DR Vix?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    So I am about to have some stress going on. We bought some land and are preparing to start building a house! We still have renos going on at the current house, so lots to do. My Pinterest page is about to blow up.

This sounds like good stress.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Over half of my motivation to lose weight is to look hot as *kitten*!
    THERE, I SAID IT. Health is a big factor for me and I am inspired to lose weight for my health, but who doesn't want to feel like they look their best/people taking double takes because they're blown away by your beauty? o:)

Seen on Twitter yesterday: Losing weight makes you look good in clothes. Exercise makes you look good naked.

Who doesn't want to look good?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I confess that the local girls U16 soccer team has made it to national regional competition and I am "watching" via one of the moms live tweets. (I know several of the players and parents.)

Update: we win!!! 4-0!!!