Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Assassin Kitty struck again.
    4 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel

I'm telling you, that kitty loves you and is on a kill streak.

Yep. I just hate he is bringing me animals. How about flowers?
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

zb7bh24zku50.jpg
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

This is a tally right? He isn't getting more kills in each night?

Maybe you aren't giving him enough attention? He must kill more to buy your affection.

I think he's thanking me for feeding him. He high fives me now and has even gnawed on my fingers but won't let me pet him yet.

That's pretty amazing though!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I shall join the rubbish sleep club. Bathroom is out of action so I have to trapse through the house (it's not big but it's a weird zigzag layout) to the downstairs loo. Then husband wakes me before 6am to tell me the election results. Says it will affect the next 5 years of our lives. True perhaps, but it wouldn't have affected them any more or less had I discovered them at 7ish and now I am grumpy. That will affect husband's life for the next day!

Rule 1: never wake a sleeping baby.
    Rule 2: wake a sleeping mother at your own risk.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Porch kitty has turned into Assassin Kitty. 2 mice, 2 chipmunks, today a squirrel. It's escalating. Maybe serial killer kitty?

She is on a kill streak in whatever kitty game she is playing.

She added a mouse to the body count today. So, 3 mice, 2 chipmunks, 1 squirrel.

Up to 3 mice, 3 chipmunks, 1 squirrel

I think I hit a squirrel on the way to work last week :'(. I couldn't stop because someone was behind me or I would've stopped & let them run to the sidewalk or beeped my horn to let them know to scurry along.

I always stop for squirrels. They are so unpredictable. You think they are going to make it then they change course.

The squirrels in our area usually play chicken with the cars. One stared down my truck the other day and lost. The mostly dart out of the road when cars come. This one did not. I hate hitting them, but you can't predict which way they will run if you veer away from them.

Same here and the freaking quails! Quails are so dumb and yet hilarious around here lol

A couple of quails wondered into my garden a while back. I knew there's a guy up the road who keeps them, so put them in a box with some seed while I finished up my fence painting. One of them somehow hop/flaps out, on to the shed roof and into next door's yard, which is full of dogs. Goodbye quail. So cute but so dumb.

LOL yup! That's a quail for you, sooooo cute but sooo dumb lol
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I shall join the rubbish sleep club. Bathroom is out of action so I have to trapse through the house (it's not big but it's a weird zigzag layout) to the downstairs loo. Then husband wakes me before 6am to tell me the election results. Says it will affect the next 5 years of our lives. True perhaps, but it wouldn't have affected them any more or less had I discovered them at 7ish and now I am grumpy. That will affect husband's life for the next day!

I was reading about that last night. I guess we are all going to be in a weird political situation for the next few years. Except our Canadian friends. They seem ok...

Yah, even our Conservative's are pretty tame compared to Trump to be honest....
    Politically speaking, the pendulum swings one way or the other every few decades or so. The swing to the right was a long time coming, although this far right is TERRIFYING.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

zb7bh24zku50.jpg

:D:D:D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    We goat this picture at the Chattanooga zoo. That's Son 3 in the back.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    2 days in a row with no dessert!! I do think about it constantly though but staying strong!

Good job!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    We goat this picture at the Chattanooga zoo. That's Son 3 in the back.

Goaty bomb.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Options
    I'm exhausted, and I just took a 3-day weekend. I need a full vacation, and it's still 6 weeks away. Ugh.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I made it 3 days on my no treats challenge and then quit. I love my treats too much :disappointed: #fail
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I made it 3 days on my no treats challenge and then quit. I love my treats too much :disappointed: #fail

This is why I just make them fit in my day, every day.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

Just because you 'fail' once doesn't mean the whole thing is a bust. I allowed myself a couple of cheats when I did it and I don't think it particularly impacted my overall outcome. I'm not about to be miss out on all of life's fun bits. Aim for 4 days next time and call that a win.

Or work it into your daily routine like quik says, if that's what works for you. I'm a little too all or nothing, I've discovered.

I don't regard it as a fail btw, just using your wording.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm a fatty. I have 208 calories left for the day at 2:50 pm. LMAO Looks like I'll be getting some steps in during my son's baseball game tonight.

On the plus side, I've discovered that The Taste of Texas BBQ Payday bar is quite delicious.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I was in the 160's over the weekend. 169.8 on Saturday and 168.8 on Sunday. Then, I couldn't sleep last night (amazing thunderstorm rattling the house). An entire pint of Ben and Jerry's and a bagel slathered with tons of cream cheese later - 170.2 this morning. AGGGH! 169.0 gets me to normal BMI.

I know I freak out when I get to new numbers. I know this. I tell myself not to do it. And then I do it... :'(
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Ugh, I'm a fatty. I have 208 calories left for the day at 2:50 pm. LMAO Looks like I'll be getting some steps in during my son's baseball game tonight.

On the plus side, I've discovered that The Taste of Texas BBQ Payday bar is quite delicious.

This is intriguing and kind of horrifying at the same time... :o
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Fact: there is no graceful way to eat cherries. I'm sitting at my desk spitting the pits into a paper cup. #classy

This. Every time they're in season, I look like a ball player with dip except my teeth turn red like I belong on True Blood.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options

This is why I just make them fit in my day, every day.

Just because you 'fail' once doesn't mean the whole thing is a bust. I allowed myself a couple of cheats when I did it and I don't think it particularly impacted my overall outcome. I'm not about to be miss out on all of life's fun bits. Aim for 4 days next time and call that a win.

Or work it into your daily routine like quik says, if that's what works for you. I'm a little too all or nothing, I've discovered.

I don't regard it as a fail btw, just using your wording.

I usually do work my treats into my day...everyday but was trying to shake things up but really it just made me miserable haha. I have the biggest sweet tooth. I just don't think completely cutting out sweets is possible for me and I'm completely fine with that lol.