Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I want to crawl under my desk and take a nap. Think I'd get busted?!? :|

You and me both! I have a desk job and have 49 min. of activity...

I slept terrible, and had to be up by 4:00 to meet my trainer at the gym by 5:00. Heavy deadlifts 5X5, lots of squats 4X12. So freaking tired...

i6yob2p7d6tj.gif
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

I slept terrible, and had to be up by 4:00 to meet my trainer at the gym by 5:00. Heavy deadlifts 5X5, lots of squats 4X12. So freaking tired...

i6yob2p7d6tj.gif

This is me today. Finally got to sleep around 4 am and woke up before the alarm sometime around 6.
    nqde8nzdl7hj.gif
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options

i6yob2p7d6tj.gif

Hahahahaha! I kept having weird dreams that would wake me up and then my baby snuck into my bed sometime during the night and ended up falling off so that kept me up for awhile and then my cousin decided to blow up my phone at 3 am. :tired_face:
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ouch! Sounds like a few of us need a good night's rest. I hope you all get one!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Thanks, Y'all. I am happy for her that she didn't suffer, but this is the birth giver, who left my husband with her mother to raise. She has spoken to each of us once since the grandmother who raised him died in October 2015. She hasn't even bothered to send my kids birthday cards. Today I will call the funeral home and make an appointment to write her obit and pick a box for her ashes. If her sister weren't in Hawaii on vacation, I wouldn't do that. (Apparently changing her return ticket would cost more than her round trip cost. I hate airlines.)

Maybe not caring makes me a bad person, or maybe she just finally pushed hard enough that we stayed out of her life for good so I have no reason to care. All I know is that my husband's aunt asked me to do this so I will.

I don't think you are a bad person for not caring. I can think of a few people I wouldn't care about if they shoved off permanently. I hope Hubby is okay though?

He is except that his aunt is pushing him to participate in the arrangements because she is stuck on Hawaii and she thinks he will regret it later if he doesn't. There is next to no one who understands that he hated her for leaving and continuing the pattern by letting down our kids over and over didn't make that any better.

I was willing to do it all, but she won't let it go. It is unfortunate.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Wonderful news Quik!!

Ditto!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    (Mel serves double shot skim sugar free lattes to her sleepy friends. Since she is on vacation, she adds Bailey's to her own.)
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    (Mel serves double shot skim sugar free lattes to her sleepy friends. Since she is on vacation, she adds Bailey's to her own.)

Sign me up for some Bailey's in mine too!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Sign me up for some Bailey's in mine too!

(Mel passes Bailey's bottle)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    (Tami whines cuz she's still at work and can't have Bailey's.)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I've decided I'm taking Friday off, just because! Long road trip tomorrow should net me about 4-6 extra hours, so I'll only need to use a couple vacation hours. I plan on sleeping in AND taking a nap! :p
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    (Tami whines cuz she's still at work and can't have Bailey's.)

Sorry, friend. I'm pretty sure it won't fit your training macros anyway.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Assassin Kitty struck again.
    4 mice, 4 chipmunks, 1 squirrel
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I've decided I'm taking Friday off, just because! Long road trip tomorrow should net me about 4-6 extra hours, so I'll only need to use a couple vacation hours. I plan on sleeping in AND taking a nap! :p

Nice! Days like that are so worth it.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Go into the bathroom and lean against the wall while sitting on the toilet. I have often napped like that over the years. :wink:
  • Oberon21
    Options
    2 days in a row with no dessert!! I do think about it constantly though but staying strong!

Great job!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    How sad is it that I was stupidly excited to pick up the live action Beauty and the Beast movie??

I would be so happy if you had bought it from Fios VOD. We just did a big marketing push against it!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My MIL passed away sometime yesterday in her sleep. My FIL found her today. They were divorced, but friendly. He had called her several times with no call back so he stopped by the house she was living in and found the door unlocked and her on the couch in full rigor. She kept the AC at 65 and all of the clocks were blinking. The power went out in our neighborhood at 6:13 yesterday for about 15 seconds so I think she never woke up yesterday morning. (we live in the same neighborhood, but I hadn't spoken to her since November. My hubby has not spoken to her since January of 2016.)

Sorry Mel, I know you weren't close but it's still hard. XOXO.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Porch kitty has turned into Assassin Kitty. 2 mice, 2 chipmunks, today a squirrel. It's escalating. Maybe serial killer kitty?

She is on a kill streak in whatever kitty game she is playing.

She added a mouse to the body count today. So, 3 mice, 2 chipmunks, 1 squirrel.

Up to 3 mice, 3 chipmunks, 1 squirrel

I think I hit a squirrel on the way to work last week :'(. I couldn't stop because someone was behind me or I would've stopped & let them run to the sidewalk or beeped my horn to let them know to scurry along.

I always stop for squirrels. They are so unpredictable. You think they are going to make it then they change course.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    I hope it all calms down for you Victoria, flooding is not a fun experience. Glad you're helping others too.

So you know how people say volunteering for things helps find a job? Well Martin helping out ended up finding him a general labor job with one of the businesses based out of the building I manage. Which is super exciting because having money coming in from him again will put my mind at ease.

This is fantastic! I'll bet it eases your mind. I will keep that in mind when I eventually get laid off.