Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    It's been a stressful week so I decided that on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays my deficit can just be 500.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    It's been a stressful week so I decided that on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays my deficit can just be 500.

That's reasonable. What's your deficit the rest of the week. (nosey question, feel free not to answer)
    P. S. I am glad you found peanut butter.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

That's reasonable. What's your deficit the rest of the week. (nosey question, feel free not to answer)
    At the moment it's 1000 but I'm not too strict about it. :-)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

At the moment it's 1000 but I'm not too strict about it. :-)

Too strict can lead to failure as fast as too easy-going. :)
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    Even though I binged yesterday I had a veggie burger and fries for lunch today. It was just grilled vegetables and onions and lettuce on a whole-wheat bun with walnut sauce. I think I saw the face of God. I think I understand why people like fast food now...
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I'm hardcore craving peanut butter but I have no idea where to find it in Russia X( wish me luck on my quest!

They don't have peanut butter in Russia? Are you seriously in Russia?
    Yep, studying here for a semester. And haven't been able to find it yet...
    I actually brought a huge jar with me but I've already finished it T_T

That is so odd. I figured peanut butter is something you would find everywhere!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I stayed home yesterday for a "mental health" day. Slept in until 11:00. Man it felt good! However, I ate all the bread! Four toaster waffles, eight slices of toast, a peanut butter and brown sugar sandwich... I lost my mind for a bit.
    Mental health days are awesome.
    And I've never had a PB & brown sugar sandwich but it sounds awesome...

Try it. You're going to love it.

I've been on a "food I ate as a kid" kick. Marshmallows and peanut butter melted together and eaten with a spoon? Yeah. Three times this week. Out of marshmallows now and am NOT going to buy more.

Every time I try foods I ate as a kid I'm disappointed. They never taste as good as I remember.

Agreed. :( I swear things used to be bigger as well. I remember having and icecream cookie sandwich thing once at Disneyland and it was HUGE. I bought it again like 10 years later and it was tiny. :disappointed:

The old shrink the portions instead of raising the price to trick them....many times over since you were a kid!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Even though I binged yesterday I had a veggie burger and fries for lunch today. It was just grilled vegetables and onions and lettuce on a whole-wheat bun with walnut sauce. I think I saw the face of God. I think I understand why people like fast food now...

I am not a fan of fast food, but this made me giggle
  • explodingmango
    explodingmango Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    One of my biggest binge triggers is fear of wasting food...

I discovered this upon realizing that I was eating 3 servings of fries out of the sink just so that they wouldn't end up in the garbage.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

That doesn't sound much like a binge. It does sound tasty.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

I discovered this upon realizing that I was eating 3 servings of fries out of the sink just so that they wouldn't end up in the garbage.

I don't have much problems with that in my house.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Neither do I. The average age of my three sons is 16. They all ate at least three full meals yesterday and they all said they were starving at 9:30 last night. "Too bad, I am not cooking again." No one who eats three American meals in a day is starving.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Neither do I. The average age of my three sons is 16. They all ate at least three full meals yesterday and they all said they were starving at 9:30 last night. "Too bad, I am not cooking again." No one who eats three American meals in a day is starving.

I have a 19 year old son who eats just about everything that isn't nailed down in the house. If I have anything left over, I have to mark it 'Eat upon pain of death' if I want to save it for lunch the next day!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I have a 19 year old son who eats just about everything that isn't nailed down in the house. If I have anything left over, I have to mark it 'Eat upon pain of death' if I want to save it for lunch the next day!

I just put it in the bowl labeled Mom in sharpie. They know that if I don't have lunch, they will have pb&j for dinner.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I'm hardcore craving peanut butter but I have no idea where to find it in Russia X( wish me luck on my quest!

They don't have peanut butter in Russia? Are you seriously in Russia?
    Yep, studying here for a semester. And haven't been able to find it yet...
    I actually brought a huge jar with me but I've already finished it T_T

When I was a kid, my French cousins always used to request peanut butter when they visited us in England. Peanut butter has only became a mainstream thing in Europe in recent times! I never had it as a kid.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    It's gone so quiet! Where are you all hiding? Hope everyone is well. I have 10 weeks of pregnancy left. It's really flown this time!

Sorry I've been crazy busy lately. Times are flying by.
    I can't wait to see the new baby. Is Andrew excited?

Andrew has not a clue! He quite likes my big belly, and is surprisingly cute and gentle with it, but I don't think he realises there's an actual baby in there. He is very oblivious to younger kids. He is very good with animals though, so I'm hoping that transfers over when he realises this baby is here to stay.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I stayed home yesterday for a "mental health" day. Slept in until 11:00. Man it felt good! However, I ate all the bread! Four toaster waffles, eight slices of toast, a peanut butter and brown sugar sandwich... I lost my mind for a bit.

Hugs! I demolished a lot of food yesterday (damn TOM)!

I had ice cream, icing, & Bugles, & pizza (I forget some of the other food).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Patricia, I got your card the other day. Thank you so much. It meant a lot to me to know you are thinking of us. It's been better, but still a big mess here. Lots of debris still needing to be picked up and the county can only get so much at a time. We did find a property that remained dry during the flood event and purchased it. Just waiting for closing now. After getting sheet rock and all out of the house and replacing that, the bathrooms need work. Most of this will be easier once we move out and there is more room to tear down and fix and repair. I am hoping to sell the house as it hasn't had water other than this event. If the drainage in our neighborhood was better, I don't think we would have flooded. We had three inches throughout the house, lots more had it worse.

:'(<3:(

:) for the new house that remained unscathed during the hurricane.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    My son gave me 2 huge jars of nutella for Christmas last year. . They lasted 2 weeks. I take a spoon and eat straight from jar.
    Havent had Nutella since then. I can't control myself around it

Eh, we all have something like that. Mine is peanut butter. I don't like hazelnut so Nutella is not a problem for me.

Speaking of hazelnut, I put on a pink t-shirt and shorts yesterday after work and then stopped at my coffee shop (the one I have been going to since 2007, locally owned, everyone knows me). The barista on duty said "you look good in pink, why don't you wear it?" I said, "So my inner Mean Girl can ambush people, but it's Wednesday, so make me a Mean Girl latte." He made me a skim pumpkin spice latte with a pump of hazelnut, for bitterness. LOL.

:D Mel that is freaking hilarious!

Almost spit out my Diet Mountain Dew!