Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Confession: I didn’t think Black Panther was amazing. It was good, but Wonder Woman was definitely much better.

I finally watched Wonder Woman and didn't think it lived up to all the hype.
    :#
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Confession: I didn’t think Black Panther was amazing. It was good, but Wonder Woman was definitely much better.

I finally watched Wonder Woman and didn't think it lived up to all the hype.
    :#

I will go see Black Panther because I know someone who worked on it, but I would probably skip it otherwise. I still haven't seen Wonder Woman.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I freaked out yesterday. Ate until my stomach actually hurt, and then keep eating.

"Breakfast" - Four pieces of toast dripping with butter, one peanut butter/brown sugar sandwich, lots of gummy peaches, coffee.

"Mid-morning snack" - Chocolate and more chocolate

Lunch - Proats and a Monster Ultra Zero

Mid-afternoon snack - Quest protein cookie

Dinner - Venison, zucchini with pesto

Dessert - A big bowl of Cherrific Cheesecake ice cream and MORE chocolate.

I didn't log anything. I think my deficit is too steep. I'm trying to figure out how to convince my coach of this. Eating fewer calories isn't going to do me any good if I go off the rails every three days and eat like this.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I freaked out yesterday. Ate until my stomach actually hurt, and then keep eating.

"Breakfast" - Four pieces of toast dripping with butter, one peanut butter/brown sugar sandwich, lots of gummy peaches, coffee.

I didn't log anything. I think my deficit is too steep. I'm trying to figure out how to convince my coach of this. Eating fewer calories isn't going to do me any good if I go off the rails every three days and eat like this.

Yes, I think a word with your coach would be the best idea.

On another note, all I can think about is how amazing Venison and zucchini with pesto sounds. I might have to do this one day.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

On another note, all I can think about is how amazing Venison and zucchini with pesto sounds. I might have to do this one day.

I threw the venison in the crockpot with some Jack Daniel's smokehouse marinade and let it cook all day. I just steamed some zucchini and then mixed it with a tablespoon of pesto. The venison was the most tender I've ever made, and the zucchini and pesto literally makes me lick my plate. So good!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

I threw the venison in the crockpot with some Jack Daniel's smokehouse marinade and let it cook all day. I just steamed some zucchini and then mixed it with a tablespoon of pesto. The venison was the most tender I've ever made, and the zucchini and pesto literally makes me lick my plate. So good!

:yum: I am so going to have to try this!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Three things today:
    1. I hate working on Saturday
    2. I really hate working on Saturday to do things other people just aren't doing but could.
    3. I have not paid a whit of attention to may calories for the last two days. (No surprise there because I had my Depoprovera shot on Thursday, but maybe confessing will help me get back on track tomorrow.)

I know that 3rd struggle all too well
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Breakfast: chocolate protein drink & oreos
    Lunch: chocolate almonds & strawberry licorice
    Dinner: probably vodka.
    Yeahhhhhh valentines dayyyy

... at least you got your protein in?

True! Plus who can say no to Oreos?

Me :s
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Three things today:
    1. I hate working on Saturday
    2. I really hate working on Saturday to do things other people just aren't doing but could.
    3. I have not paid a whit of attention to may calories for the last two days. (No surprise there because I had my Depoprovera shot on Thursday, but maybe confessing will help me get back on track tomorrow.)

I know that 3rd struggle all too well

Ditto!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I went to they gym yesterday to lift for the first time in ages. They have added a fitness app that will make doing machine workouts easier until my ankle is strong enough to hold me up for 5x5 lifting. I did upper body yesterday and will go with Denni tonight for leg day.
    Confession portion is that I went to Pie Five with my family and ate 793 calories of pizza. They have a limited time cauliflower crust, which made it fit my macros. (and it must have a boat load of cheese in it because it tasted good)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I have serious booty envy when I go to the gym. It motivates me to work that much harder on mine.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I have serious booty envy when I go to the gym. It motivates me to work that much harder on mine.

Whatever makes you work hard works.
    I mostly don't even look at my husband unless he asks me to check his form. I never pay attention to other people when I am working out.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    We were supposed to have loads of snow today, and we got diddly-squat. Beast from the east became hysteria from Siberia. I think the weathermen just enjoy creating a bit of drama! The toddler will have to wait a while longer to make his first snowman. I'm kinda glad though as I had a Dr appointment to drive to.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Yay for first snows!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Spoke too soon! Quite a bit of snow today. Glad my Dr's app was yesterday. Andrew did get his first play in the snow. He mostly loved it apart from when his gloves fell off or it went down his neck hole. Ellie was NOT a fan so I didn't get to stay out for long. Luckily hubby was home so he had fun with Andrew.

Awww, so fun!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Thanks for the 'recipe'. I was thinking the same thing Lois was. Will look at that one. I have some venison I need to cook.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I am seriously judging the coworker who left a plate in the bathroom. There's a break room with a sink and dish soap down the hall, Peeps, can we not bring dishes to the toilet?
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    heyyyyy I finally went a day without purging for the first time in a literal eternity.
    I feel like I could punch the sun.
    I hope all you lovely people are doing well.

Great to hear! Hope it is still a streak!