Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am seriously judging the coworker who left a plate in the bathroom. There's a break room with a sink and dish soap down the hall, Peeps, can we not bring dishes to the toilet?

:s
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    OMG! The plate is still in the bathroom!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    OMG! The plate is still in the bathroom!!!

That is gross. I would judge, too.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I would have had to figure out who left that plate and ask why? That is just truly gross.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I would have had to figure out who left that plate and ask why? That is just truly gross.

I would rather not have a name to attach to the shade I mentally threw about that plate.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

I would rather not have a name to attach to the shade I mentally threw about that plate.

Yeah, you would never look at them the same way again.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Wyndori wrote: »
    My confession - I gained back 50 of the 150 lbs I lost about 10 years ago. Somehow in all that time that I stayed at or near my goal weight, I lost the "ME" who was strong enough to lose it in the first place. I followed a diet for 2 years the first time and now I cannot get in two days in a row. I am fat, sleepy, sore, and have lost my motivation... it doesn't help that I am now in my mid 50s. Hoping logging my food will help. I did for months the first time. - I hope everyone has a blessed day! ~Wyndori

Most of the regulars in this thread are in same boat. I am losing 15 pounds I put on after my dad started having mini strokes last summer.

Stress + fast food = weight gain. Now I am trying to find my self control again.
  • crosbylee
    Options

I would have been sorely tempted to shame someone.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    NSV: yesterday was National Oreo Day. My husband heard this one the radio while he was buying gas last night. So he went to the store for Oreos and bought me GF Oreo-style cookies. I only ate two. Win!!!

I had no idea there even was a thing!! Lucky for me. I would have bought the mini oreos thins fudge covered mint and eaten the whole bag! They taste just like GS Thin Mints.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    NSV: yesterday was National Oreo Day. My husband heard this one the radio while he was buying gas last night. So he went to the store for Oreos and bought me GF Oreo-style cookies. I only ate two. Win!!!

I had no idea there even was a thing!! Lucky for me. I would have bought the mini oreos thins fudge covered mint and eaten the whole bag! They taste just like GS Thin Mints.

Actually, that sounds really tasty. I am grateful there's no GF equivalent.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    My confession - I gained back 50 of the 150 lbs I lost about 10 years ago. Somehow in all that time that I stayed at or near my goal weight, I lost the "ME" who was strong enough to lose it in the first place. I followed a diet for 2 years the first time and now I cannot get in two days in a row. I am fat, sleepy, sore, and have lost my motivation... it doesn't help that I am now in my mid 50s. Hoping logging my food will help. I did for months the first time. - I hope everyone has a blessed day! ~Wyndori

At least you have recognised it before even more weight crept back on. I hope you can get back into the headspace that helps. Good luck!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

Most of the regulars in this thread are in same boat. I am losing 15 pounds I put on after my dad started having mini strokes last summer.

Stress + fast food = weight gain. Now I am trying to find my self control again.

Yup, I gained 30lbs in 18 months from buying a flat and doing renovations to it + hidden problems from doing renos. Now trying to lose it for my wedding. :#
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    NSV I recycled all my stretched, bobbly, horrible maternity clothes because I can fit in most of my normal clothes now! I still have a way to go, but at least I have more than two tops to choose from now.

Awesome!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    NSV I recycled all my stretched, bobbly, horrible maternity clothes because I can fit in most of my normal clothes now! I still have a way to go, but at least I have more than two tops to choose from now.

Yay!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Me to. Exactly 15 from work and school stress and a total lack of motivation.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Spoke too soon! Quite a bit of snow today. Glad my Dr's app was yesterday. Andrew did get his first play in the snow. He mostly loved it apart from when his gloves fell off or it went down his neck hole. Ellie was NOT a fan so I didn't get to stay out for long. Luckily hubby was home so he had fun with Andrew.

I hope you got lots of pictures!