Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I finally logged my food today. Now if I can just stick with it. The Cadbury mini-eggs are winning.

Cadbury mini eggs always win.

I found cookies for Easter to incorporate some of them.

https://www.wincofoods.com/recipes#/15362
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Most of the time. E I drive and love my F250, but I also have a 1991 Honda Civic hatchback. I drive it once every couple of weeks in the winter and more often when it gets warm. I have driven it every day this week because my truck needs a couple of minor fixes so I parked it for Denni to work on it.
    Today, I noticed it was at half a tank of gas so I filled it up. For $11.00. And for the first time since my birthday. I really need to drive this car all the time when the weather is good.

Every time I've been to the states, I'm amazed at how cheap petrol (gas) is. It's astonishing! No wonder enormous cars and trucks are so common.

My F250 has 2 16.5 gallon fuel tanks. My Honda holds 10 gallons total. I drove it to and from work 20 times on 4.5 gallons.

I don't know how many gallons mine holds, probably about the same as the Honda, but the last time I filled it up it cost me £53.00. This is why Spam is astonished. The difference between what you pay, and what we pay is vast, like Grand Canyon vast.
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Most of the time. E I drive and love my F250, but I also have a 1991 Honda Civic hatchback. I drive it once every couple of weeks in the winter and more often when it gets warm. I have driven it every day this week because my truck needs a couple of minor fixes so I parked it for Denni to work on it.
    Today, I noticed it was at half a tank of gas so I filled it up. For $11.00. And for the first time since my birthday. I really need to drive this car all the time when the weather is good.

Every time I've been to the states, I'm amazed at how cheap petrol (gas) is. It's astonishing! No wonder enormous cars and trucks are so common.

My F250 has 2 16.5 gallon fuel tanks. My Honda holds 10 gallons total. I drove it to and from work 20 times on 4.5 gallons.

I don't know how many gallons mine holds, probably about the same as the Honda, but the last time I filled it up it cost me £53.00. This is why Spam is astonished. The difference between what you pay, and what we pay is vast, like Grand Canyon vast.

My little commuter car is usually about $14 to fill up. :) Which is why I bought it.

And it has an 8 gallon tank.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Confession: I finally logged my food today. Now if I can just stick with it. The Cadbury mini-eggs are winning.

Clever way to eliminate the bingy foods. Bake them into other things.

Cereal is out to get me. Peanut butter and chocolate Cheerios, exactly.

Food has been hard lately, and seems to get harder the more I train. But I want to train! But I also want to lose 10lbs. Maybe after my April race I'll take a legit training break and plunge my calories for a few weeks. Donger need food.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Like, Atlantic Ocean vast! I paid a whopping $2.30/gallon for the gas I put in the car. My supermarket has a loyalty program that I earn 15 cents off per gallon for every $150 I spend on groceries. I use that discount for the truck and the SUV.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

The cookies look cute!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Gah. Why can't I stick to even logging truthfully?!? :frown:
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options

I logged truthfully yesterday and oh my it wasn't pretty.

I think I've narrowed it down to getting the Mirena back in January. I was a pillar of strength until then, and now all of the sudden I cave to carb cravings.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I think I've narrowed it down to getting the Mirena back in January. I was a pillar of strength until then, and now all of the sudden I cave to carb cravings.

I had SIX pieces of toast with butter this morning, and a frou-frou coffee. I went in and logged it all. Step 1, I guess.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Quik, I have the same issue with logging. I get started and then don't finish the day. I need to commit to doing this if I am ever going to move forward with the weight loss.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Quik, I have the same issue with logging. I get started and then don't finish the day. I need to commit to doing this if I am ever going to move forward with the weight loss.

I log my entire day before breakfast. Then it goes to *kitten* after dinner, and I say screw it.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I log my entire day before breakfast. Then it goes to *kitten* after dinner, and I say screw it.

I can't even plan that far ahead. I log and see what I have left. I need to plan better. You know the failure to plan and all that.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I had SIX pieces of toast with butter this morning, and a frou-frou coffee. I went in and logged it all. Step 1, I guess.

Wow, Quik! That's a lot of toast.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

My little commuter car is usually about $14 to fill up. :) Which is why I bought it.

And it has an 8 gallon tank.

My Honda holds 10 because my husband had it retrofit when the 8 gallon tank got punctured by a mechanic. The mechanic bought the replacement so we upgraded. I can drive from here to Mississippi on a tank of gas, but stop on the other side of Birmingham for coffee because there is a good little coffee shop there.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options

Wow, Quik! That's a lot of toast.

Even if I ate bread, I'm not even sure I could fit in that much toast, 2 and I'm done. I'm quite impressed actually...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I logged my entire day yesterday, truthfully, and it wasn't TOO bad.

I have today pre-logged. We'll see if I can stick to it.

The toast was Sara Lee Delightful bread, so it was smaller slices and 45 calories per slice. The butter slathered on, though... :#
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    I could probably eat a whole loaf of bread with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. It's up there with my all time favorite foods.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I could probably eat a whole loaf of bread with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. It's up there with my all time favorite foods.

Have you read the "Gross things we ate as a kid" thread? People list sugar sandwiches a lot!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Me too!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I'm in the same boat! I need to stop eating so much junk food & actually planning my meals better.