Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Off to ROME!

Yay! Have fun!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I think I successfully logged everything I ate yesterday. I can't think of any sneaky treats that I've forgotten about.

So, I currently have a one day streak of logging everything I ate. Maybe I can make it two days today?!?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Think I will wait until after this trip to Austin to start logging. It's a girls' weekend for my niece's bachelorette.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I weighed in at 179.8 yesterday morning. I'm so angry at me. Then later it occurred to me that I have to do my employee health stuff some time in May. I have got to get this weight back off to keep the lowest insurance premiums.

I have planned my meals for the next 4 days with the aim of being 175 by the 20th of April. We'll see.

I know that some of it is stress and not sleeping well, but I can't make my dad well and as long as he is sick, I probably won't sleep well. It's a vicious circle.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I am tired of my dad ending up at the ER every Sunday. Witnessed TIA and possible heart attack yesterday. I need someone to tell me what these dufuses took him off Plavix without adding baby aspirin.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your dad Mel, that's awful. I'm glad he's got you looking out for him at least.

I did not eat well today! But I did log. Small mercies.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Posting here to see if this works....having trouble posting in some places.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Posting here to see if this works....having trouble posting in some places.

It worked. :)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I'm super chipper this morning. It may be the caffeine, but I hope it lasts through the work day. :p
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I'm super chipper this morning. It may be the caffeine, but I hope it lasts through the work day. :p

Obviously, you don't work at a hospital. Crazy this morning already.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

That would be why I'm in a foul mood. I hadn't thought of that.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    It's race day eve.

Confession: My diet is super not on point at the moment. Not worrying about it until after the race. Well, I'm worrying about it before the race and all the time really. I'm going to DO something about it after the race. Well, after the post-race MEAL I will do something about it.

Good luck tomorrow!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    It's race day eve.

Confession: My diet is super not on point at the moment. Not worrying about it until after the race. Well, I'm worrying about it before the race and all the time really. I'm going to DO something about it after the race. Well, after the post-race MEAL I will do something about it.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Ditto