Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I'm good with logging breakfast, lunch, and snacks because I pretty much eat the same thing everyday. Dinner, not so much.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I'm good with logging breakfast, lunch, and snacks because I pretty much eat the same thing everyday. Dinner, not so much.

Ditto! Unless I log it the same time as lunch and adjust it as I cook it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    All right! Easter is over. Back to logging and being a responsible-eating adult. :#
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    All right! Easter is over. Back to logging and being a responsible-eating adult. :#

Ditto.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Ditto.

Yup.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I have been tracking my calories since Friday & staying reasonably within my goal (I did eat a bit more pretzels than I wanted the one day & just spread those calories out throughout the week to balance out in the end).

For my snack today I allotted for one of the Mary Sue Easter eggs & went way over my sugar goal, but it is still a lot better than binging & exceeding my sugar goal by astronomical amounts.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I went back and tried to log everything I ate yesterday, but I think I missed a couple things. I went home hungry and didn't have dinner planned which turned into a snack-fest until dinner was made. This is why I MUST plan out my meals...

• Lois_1989
    Options
    I went back and tried to log everything I ate yesterday, but I think I missed a couple things. I went home hungry and didn't have dinner planned which turned into a snack-fest until dinner was made. This is why I MUST plan out my meals...

Yeah... I ate a whole Easter Egg before dinner. Instant regret...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I went back and tried to log everything I ate yesterday, but I think I missed a couple things. I went out to dinner, and didn't plan for that. On top of snacking on my niece's candy at the bowling alley. This is why I MUST plan out my meals...

I can basically restate the same thing I said the day before. I'm not self-correcting and I'm not sure what to do!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Which kinds do you get in England?

I tried the Cadbury Caramel Egg this morning & have decided that I don't like the Cadbury Eggs with cream in the middle. It's shocking to say, but it's even too sickening sweet even for me.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

I had Reese's eggs and peanut butter from the jar for dinner last night.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

I had Reese's eggs and peanut butter from the jar for dinner last night.

I have a raging sweet tooth right this minute. That sounds perfect!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I tried the Cadbury Caramel Egg this morning & have decided that I don't like the Cadbury Eggs with cream in the middle. It's shocking to say, but it's even too sickening sweet even for me.

They are gross.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

My eating is out of control. Hopefully all this walking the next 10 days will get me back on track.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Off to ROME!

So excited for you!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Off to ROME!

Have & definitely post pictures of all the sights & foods you try.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

No, I prefer the caramel eggs. I haven't had 1 crème egg this year.

There are too many types of eggs to list. Imagine a shopping isle, now imagine an entire shopping isle filled with Easter eggs. That is the choice. I should have taken a picture... remind me next year. This year I bought a Matchmakers (Minty crunchy chocolate) and Jelly Tots (The egg was milk chocolate with 2 packets of Jelly Tots). Danny had a Crème Egg, a Nestle selection (Rolo, Aero, Smarties and ... something else) and also Jelly Tots. Mum and Dad bought us a handmade unbranded egg to share, which we haven't opened yet.