Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Since I have to work on Thursday I went to Weis & bought a container of Talenti's Pumpkin Pie Gelato. I am going to eat all of it & probably eat the rest of my 1800 calories in stuffing. Maybe I'll squeeze a protein bar in there haha.

Good plan :D

Haha!

I'm also going to add some cornish game hen to get some more protein in so I'm not a ravenous terror at work.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I tried some halo top for the first time and was not impressed. The texture was rubbish. I think I'd rather just eat real ice cream less frequently. What a let down!

I'm so over Halo Top. I've had about 6 pints sitting in my freezer for weeks, and I keep reaching for the real ice cream.

I'm near the end of my love of Halo Top/Enlightened as well.

I'll still buy those brands on occasion if they release interesting flavors or I find them cheaper at Grocery Outlet, but lately I've been eating more Breyers since it's cheaper & tastes about the same. I also bought Turkey Hill & Weis Brand (similar to Turkey Hill) on sale.

993034-077567000897-top-down-c.png.rendition.767.767.png

I was surprised how much I liked this flavor considering it's frozen dairy dessert.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Hey, @kellyjellybellyjelly

Will WalMart take back my two big bags of romaine salad due to the recall? Or should I just throw them away?

Definitely. If you don't have your receipt that could be a bit tricky, but I have a feeling with the issues with the romaine lettuce you should be fine.

I remember we had a lot of people bringing back the Ritz/Goldfish (or a similar product) during that particular recall.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I tried some halo top for the first time and was not impressed. The texture was rubbish. I think I'd rather just eat real ice cream less frequently. What a let down!

I'm so over Halo Top. I've had about 6 pints sitting in my freezer for weeks, and I keep reaching for the real ice cream.

I'm near the end of my love of Halo Top/Enlightened as well.

I'll still buy those brands on occasion if they release interesting flavors or I find them cheaper at Grocery Outlet, but lately I've been eating more Breyers since it's cheaper & tastes about the same. I also bought Turkey Hill & Weis Brand (similar to Turkey Hill) on sale.

993034-077567000897-top-down-c.png.rendition.767.767.png

I was surprised how much I liked this flavor considering it's frozen dairy dessert.

I like the mint Halo Top. @spamarie Try Breyers, its thicker and less watery. If you like mint icecream, the mint one has a pretty strong flavour!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm logging for and exercise today for the first time in...

Let's see how this goes!

I logged all my food and exercise from yesterday, just didn't close it out yesterday. I was well under calories, so, so far, so good!

Here's to day 2!

Yay you!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I still care about and log calories on Thanksgiving - however, I will just go to last year's Thanksgiving that was logged and copy it forward to this Thanksgiving and not give it any additional thought :)
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I still care about and log calories on Thanksgiving - however, I will just go to last year's Thanksgiving that was logged and copy it forward to this Thanksgiving and not give it any additional thought :)

Not a terrible plan.
    We are having a thoroughly non-traditional meal tomorrow: homemade pizza and pies. We can be grateful without all the work a full turkey dinner entails.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    inzlmcn05ekt.jpeg
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    We're not having a traditional Thanksgiving at all. We're doing an intense bootcamp workout in the morning, then going to the movies in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to a very low key day. Even more than that, I'm looking forward to not being at work for 4 days in a row!

P.S.
    You already know I'm wearing sweats to the movies!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I'm logging for and exercise today for the first time in...

Let's see how this goes!

I logged all my food and exercise from yesterday, just didn't close it out yesterday. I was well under calories, so, so far, so good!

Here's to day 2!

Same for yesterday.

Here's to day 3!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Since I have to work on Thursday I went to Weis & bought a container of Talenti's Pumpkin Pie Gelato. I am going to eat all of it & probably eat the rest of my 1800 calories in stuffing. Maybe I'll squeeze a protein bar in there haha.

You are truly thankful for these, and what is thanks giving for.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

I’m with you on that. If it was the only ice cream out there it would be no trouble quitting ice cream
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    We're not having a traditional Thanksgiving at all. We're doing an intense bootcamp workout in the morning, then going to the movies in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to a very low key day. Even more than that, I'm looking forward to not being at work for 4 days in a row!

P.S.
    You already know I'm wearing sweats to the movies!

We volunteer for a local charity at a community Thanksgiving dinner. Last year we fed around 800 people. My movie day was yesterday, because movies are $5 on Tuesday at Malco. :smiley:

We do this at my church, but I am not serving this year. I am going to spend some time with Dad instead.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Can I drink one more glass of wine and still run a 5k in 20 degree temps tomorrow morning?
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Can I drink one more glass of wine and still run a 5k in 20 degree temps tomorrow morning?

That depends on the value "n" in the equation n + 1.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

I say YES!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!! Super pumped for all the food! Calories Schmalories!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695, good luck with your race!