Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Sometimes deleting friends and ending relationships can be painful. I just had to delete my original accountability partner. This was so painful, but I know it is for the best!!!!

Sorry, this sucks!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Still debating on going to my CG workout this evening. We do it outside and the temps are going to be low 40s to the upper 30s. I am thinking I would much rather stay home and warm. At least there is no rain.

Just go do it!

"I really regret doing that workout."
    ~No one, ever

I went. Several layers on me, but I went.

Good Stuff!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I leave a big ol' Snickers candy bar on my desk, directly in front of me. I use it to help train myself to say NO to unnecessary cravings.

I could easily do that, because Snickers are YUK! :noway:
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I just took a shot of Emergency Fireball. That should help me get thru the last 1.5 hours!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    gkikqmkl77c1.jpeg
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I just took a shot of Emergency Fireball. That should help me get thru the last 1.5 hours!

I should have been an insurance agent.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Today is the first day it has come out since 08/03... we take the emergency need seriously :D
    I finished the bottle - 2 shots. I will be replacing.

BTW - the red thing in the background is a paddle like cutting board. I threatened another agent's kid that I would spank her if she didn't behave. It has been A DAY!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I'll just stay here in my nice, calm job at the trauma center.... There's no emergency fireball, but it's hardly ever that bad. And there is a 24 hour Starbucks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Still debating on going to my CG workout this evening. We do it outside and the temps are going to be low 40s to the upper 30s. I am thinking I would much rather stay home and warm. At least there is no rain.

Just go do it!

"I really regret doing that workout."
    ~No one, ever

I went. Several layers on me, but I went.

Way to kick butt @crosbylee!

We had our first snowfall/ice storm here on Thursday & I still can't get over the people that come out shopping for the most inane items when it's extremely bad. At least a few people needed a break from driving around 1-2 hours getting back from a job that was only 30-45 minutes away.

I had a family that moved from the south & had to buy all the essentials which is understandable, because I know some of the southern states get snow, but not as much as the northern part.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I wanted to call into work sick so badly this morning. I'm exhausted and stuffed up. I didn't call in because I want to use all my accumulated comp-time to take Black Friday and Christmas Eve off.

I hope I'm not getting sick again! Zinc for me.

This cold I have has been wicked.

I had I suppose laryngitis (or at least some kind) for what felt like a week or two. I've been trying to take @kelly_c_77 advice & take either zinc/Airborne Vitamin C Probiotics when I can remember.

My eczema is already flaring up this winter too. I remember one winter my eczema on my hand was so bad from scratching that a customer asked if I was a burn victim.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    It is officially winter here :'(
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I wanted to call into work sick so badly this morning. I'm exhausted and stuffed up. I didn't call in because I want to use all my accumulated comp-time to take Black Friday and Christmas Eve off.

I had I suppose laryngitis (or at least some kind) for what felt like a week or two. I've been trying to take @kelly_c_77 advice & take either zinc/Airborne Vitamin C Probiotics when I can remember.

My eczema is already flaring up this winter too. I remember one winter my eczema on my hand was so bad from scratching that a customer asked if I was a burn victim.

Yes! Zinc, zinc, and more zinc!
    Sorry that your eczema is so bad.
    And why do people feel so comfortable asking a question like that? Mind your own business, people.

We got our first snow yesterday too and they canceled school.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options

I was reading an article about zinc, apparently it’s good for eczema and all sorts of skin problems. Might be worth looking into taking it regularly?
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I boycott Dark Thursday and Black Friday.

I refuse to take part in that madness!!!

I hate that it has travelled to England. We were perfectly happy with our Christmas Sale madness and now this as well. The worst part is that we have gone over the top about it. I just heard an advert on the radio say 'Black November' so now its the whole friggin MONTH?! WTF.

I saw that too. And we don't even have Thanksgiving so there's no context to it at all!
  • spamarie
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I'm a diabetic and I told my doctor that I can eat a candy bar if I drink a diet soda with it because the soda removes the sugar & carbs and cals. Also, when I eat other sweets like cake or cookies taking more insulin to cover the carbs does the same thing. My doctor asked me; "And where did you go to medical school?" I said; 'Oh I just know this stuff because it works for me alright." He told me no I think you better listen to me but I don't.

Tell me you aren’t serious

I promise you nobody is judging you @eugeniaramage , it's comes from a place of worry. I hope you can indeed find something that works for you and doesn't worsen your health. Good luck!
  • spamarie
    Options

I hate that it has travelled to England. We were perfectly happy with our Christmas Sale madness and now this as well. The worst part is that we have gone over the top about it. I just heard an advert on the radio say 'Black November' so now its the whole friggin MONTH?! WTF.

Black Friday is a big thing in Canada here too.....I usually avoid it, but I did go one year to get my kids TVs for Christmas.

I avoid it, unless there is something very specific I have in mind. I got my exercise bike in Black Friday a couple of years ago and I have a feeling I also got my Withings Scale about 5 years ago, that is all I have bought. If Fitbit participate I might consider a new one if I have the money.

At least nobody is missing a special dinner with their family for black Friday sales in the UK. As someone with a handmade business it irks me that people expect me to drop my prices for no reason other than they do it in America.
  • spamarie
    Options
    I am officially a chocolate w#•r€!!!!! I cannot have it around or I will devour with no regard for anyone else.

You will see me squatted in the corner and growling at anyone that comes near me.

Snickers are only slightly more safe than Milky Way bc I don’t like peanuts. However, I will eat them just to get the chocolate.

This is not something that I am proud of, but I cannot be trusted around chocolate.

Bahahah you crack me up. I prefer a Milky Way any day of the week.

I strategically avoid that isle in the supermarket unless I have a game plan.

American milky ways aren't the same as British ones. They're more like a mars bar. I can't say no to either!
  • spamarie
    Options
    Confession:

My plans for this evening once the kiddos are in bed involve eating my baby's leftover chocolate birthday cake and knitting a bobble hat all while watching a bit of Strictly Come Dancing (dancing with the stars).

I am truly living a rock and roll existence.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

I saw that too. And we don't even have Thanksgiving so there's no context to it at all!

New thing I saw today, a Christmas Eve box. So now kids get presents Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Do they think parents can just pull money out of their *kitten*?